7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12 ) at Boston ( -12 ) —- T: 132.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eatmyturf23

@RandysCrow said...

That is a mighty big cucumber to have laying around the house!

Who doesn’t leave big cucumbers on the floor?

• deerosa

Joel Embid B2B on the road was having knee soreness before game yesterday.

Is this guy really playing tonite?

• mbunner23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Who doesn’t leave big cucumbers on the floor?

Oh the gifs I could post here…..

• Ab102

Is there any website that shows which team gives up the most steals, assists , rebounds, points, 3 pointers by stats?

• yanksfan1

@deerosa said...

Joel Embid B2B on the road was having knee soreness before game yesterday.

Is this guy really playing tonite?

I think he might rest tonight, they don’t need him tonight. Bump to Butler, Simmons and Ayton if he rests

• jess701

• kbsktbll88

@mbunner23 said...

Oh the gifs I could post here…..

• jess701

• jess701

• jess701

woops my post was not posting fast enough so I did it twice

• EhhTimmay

@frugal said...

Towns has smashed against Horford a few times, but most of the time mediocre. The usage will be there, big question if he can deliver though.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id1_hint=Karl-Anthony+Towns&player_id1_select=Karl-Anthony+Towns&player_id1=townska01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Al+Horford&player_id2_select=Al+Horford&player_id2=horfoal01&idx=players

Yeah I took a look at it. Just not sure how excited I am to pay up for 10.5 chalky Towns on FD playing in Boston. Especially on a big slate like this.

• realphipps

@Ab102 said...

Is there any website that shows which team gives up the most steals, assists , rebounds, points, 3 pointers by stats?

nba.com is a great resource for team stats, basic and advanced.

• BerkeleyBoss

Lakers gonna be low owned tonight?

• JSteele

@Ab102 said...

teamrankings displays these stats by home/away splits as well which may be a bit more useful for finding some gems.

• clrockny24

would you go beal/Bryant or bembry/towns?

• mr_papageorgio

I really wish Willy G was eligible somewhere other than C on DK. He’s pretty much Boban lite in terms of production when he gets minutes and he should see at least 25 tonight but DJ isn’t exactly a cake matchup and a dud at C basically kills your LU.

• chrisbanas

Hmm well for me it comes down to AD + Willy or KAT + Kuz. Personally I think KAT + Kuz will produce more points and it’s less of an injury risk with no AD

• DirkDigglerz

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Lakers gonna be low owned tonight?

Kuzma will be low owned and Lonzo

• mbunner23

Did PG13 call out Russ last game?

• jess701

• eatmyturf23

@jess701 said...

What is that? Haha

• Ace15

Interesting….Lonzo has never played RWB. RWB probably going to show out tonight… coming back home in a nationally televised game. Booker/Simmons for me, getting away from the chalk studs..we’lll see how that plays out.

• jess701

me stretching my mind!

• Was just gauging the board to see what people thought about KAT tonight. He’s been on a roll and Boston gives up some really big nights to opposing C’s quite often. Seems logical but too good to be true I think?

For some reason I have been lights out with picking scrubs the last week but whiffing on the stars. Had Moe Hark Who Goes there, Beasley and McConnelll last night and they all produced. But Gobert and Lillard not so much. That’s the difference between $2000 and $5 I suppose.

So here are some scrubs that will be money. In return I ask which stud should I pair with RWB.

Demarre Carroll – Minutes trending up, Crabbe and RHJ out so that should continue, great high scoring game potential
    TJ McConnell – getting minutes in the high 20’s last 4 games, picks up steals and assists easily, likely plays minutes in the 4th in case of blowout
    Etwuan Moore (if he starts) – Darius Miller is back so not sure if he starts, but if he does against Brooklyn he should rack up 25 fantasy points no problemo
    Marcus Smart – lots will be on Rozier for his high ceiling and probably Jaylen too, but as a Celtic fan I know Smart often steps up when Kyrie is not playing

• kbsktbll88

Is everyone going to be on Willy tonight with Zeller out? The last game Zeller missed, Willy started and only played 14 minutes.

Labs only has his minutes projected at 19.5 and ownership at 9-12% (which seems low).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).