7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12 ) at Boston ( -12 ) —- T: 132.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lovpink

PG13 gets up for the Lakers he was born in L.A and grew up a laker fan.He went for 60 last year when they played

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jess701 said...

I like dk so much more then fanduel they seem to keep there players lower price on players which I love! Beal is like 86000

I hate it. Make it a challenge. Everyone on DK can just plug in Sato, Bryant, and Beal and even Green for nothing and still fit AD and still have a good amount left. Everyone will do it and it’s easy So you either follow the chalk, which has worked almost every slate this year and compete with 30,000 duplicates or fade the chalk and try to be different and ultimately probably look like a dufus. Fun.

• kdsdawg

@Pandamonious said...

know Porter is supposed to be back, but I’m extremely disappointed in DK’s pricing of the Wizards. Sato, Green, and Bryant are all still in the bargain bin like the last game never happened or roles haven’t changed. On top of that they’re playing the Hawks. It effects the entire dynamic of the slate. Maybe I’m just bitter over my massive losing streak, but stuff like this irritates the hell out of me. I know everyone is playing with the same hand, but it just takes the fun out of it for me.

they priced them up on FD..Sato is $6200, Bryant $6500, Green $5600
    playing Bryant and that is all …unless I change as injury news comes out during the day

• Pandamonious

@kdsdawg said...

they priced them up on FD..Sato is $6200, Bryant $6500, Green $5600
    playing Bryant and that is all …unless I change as injury news comes out during the day

Yeah, kudos to FD for getting it right. Those are fair prices.

• Theguy49503

Do we feel Jeff Green and Thomas Bryant are in good spots against ATL today?

• mbunner23

I don’t know if I can play Thomas Bryant at that price though. He’s showed that he can kill that salary but I’m hesitant.

• jess701

@Pandamonious said...

I hate it. Make it a challenge. Everyone on DK can just plug in Sato, Bryant, and Beal and even Green for nothing and still fit AD and still have a good amount left. Everyone will do it and it’s easy So you either follow the chalk, which has worked almost every slate this year and compete with 30,000 duplicates or fade the chalk and try to be different and ultimately probably look like a dufus. Fun.

I didn’t go there for that reas I went there because of the late lock shit on fanduel. But yes I see your point but I stick to cash games more then gpp,s so it works I guess. I f I were to play more gpp,s it would suck.

• kps3205s

@Pandamonious said...

I know Porter is supposed to be back, but I’m extremely disappointed in DK’s pricing of the Wizards. Sato, Green, and Bryant are all still in the bargain bin like the last game never happened or roles haven’t changed. On top of that they’re playing the Hawks. It effects the entire dynamic of the slate. Maybe I’m just bitter over my massive losing streak, but stuff like this irritates the hell out of me. I know everyone is playing with the same hand, but it just takes the fun out of it for me.

Let me help you get your mind back into it.

My sorry ass hasn’t cashed since 12/21 in NBA….I’ve never taken down a major GPP besides the 3 here for the league forum.

I need YOU to stay focused!!!!

Now go get yourself a cup of coffee…double swirl decaf latte with foam or whatever the f^(k gets you wired and ready for basketball DFS and think about how you’re going to deliver the boom tonight!!!

Maybe this wrestling GIF will help fire you up!!!

• jess701

I am not going AD tonight even though he is 1 of my favorite players can get more points working around him.

• Pandamonious

@kps3205s said...

My sorry ass hasn’t cashed since 12/21 in NBA….I’ve never taken down a major GPP besides the 3 here for the league forum.

Now go get yourself a cup of coffee…double swirl decaf latte with foam or whatever the f^(k gets you wired and ready for basketball DFS and think about how you’re going to deliver the boom tonight!!!

Hah, that’s what happened. I got my coffee and I am worked up! Started to look at the slate and I’m getting angry. Willy didn’t get priced up either even though we have known for like 36 hours he’d be starting and probably getting 30+ minutes. Another easy chalk play. Yet for some reason Rozier’s price went up 1.6K? Haven’t had a profitable night in almost 2 weeks. I’m bleeding cash.

• aus1032

Happy Hornets value night

• mbunner23

@kps3205s said...

• jess701

@mbunner23 said...

like this better!

• dominicanpapi

DAJ is $6700 on Fanduel, facing a team that while not the worse rebounding team in the league, just lost one of their better rebounders and are still bottom 10 in rebounding differential. Potential smash spot here.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I know Porter is supposed to be back, but I’m extremely disappointed in DK’s pricing of the Wizards. Sato, Green, and Bryant are all still in the bargain bin like the last game never happened or roles haven’t changed. On top of that they’re playing the Hawks. It effects the entire dynamic of the slate. Maybe I’m just bitter over my massive losing streak, but stuff like this irritates the hell out of me. I know everyone is playing with the same hand, but it just takes the fun out of it for me.

I agree. It is crazy that they change player costs everyday but for players that have been in better situations for over a week, their price hasn’t moved.

It is basically a force because you know that they will beat the value of their price. And as you said, completely changes how to play the slate.

• superjon

Chicago opened as the favorite.

Guessing Vuc sits tonight.

• jess701

time to work! see ya all later on here!

• DirkDigglerz

DeAndre Jordan looks like a smash spot on Yahoo.. he’s so cheap

• feekdogg

Does Embiid sit tonight?

• Ndepompei

@superjon said...

Chicago opened as the favorite.

Guessing Vuc sits tonight.

I’ll take some shots on Wendell Carter if Vuc misses

• dominicanpapi

@feekdogg said...

Does Embiid sit tonight?

6 point favorites. That’s low. I know Phoenix has been playing better lately, but maybe Vegas is factoring in the B2B and home bump for the Suns?

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

Hah, that’s what happened. I got my coffee and I am worked up! Started to look at the slate and I’m getting angry. Willy didn’t get priced up either even though we have known for like 36 hours he’d be starting and probably getting 30+ minutes. Another easy chalk play. Yet for some reason Rozier’s price went up 1.6K? Haven’t had a profitable night in almost 2 weeks. I’m bleeding cash.

Who is Willy?

• mbunner23

@noddy said...

Who is Willy?

Hernangmomez

• SpockJ

Anyone else liking faried?

• DirkDigglerz

@SpockJ said...

Anyone else liking faried?

If Ed Davis is out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).