7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12 ) at Boston ( -12 ) —- T: 132.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

Great 9 game slate liking PG13 so far

Guys join the Rotogrinders Yahoo League 50 entries Max just $1 entry:

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/14198/overview

Last week winners:
    1st nathanb-3O2D
    2nd Randao
    3rd Jran2306
    4th jerygetipad
    5th DirkDigglerz

Ok I believe I am in this time. It says it was a free entry?

Just want to make sure I am in the right one!

• Theguy49503

Are we still on the Tyus Jones train if Rose sits again?

• DirkDigglerz

@RandysCrow said...

Ok I believe I am in this time. It says it was a free entry?

Just want to make sure I am in the right one!

You’re in! please don’t dominate us.. I can’t find 30 entries option in the settings.. Hope it fills, I wish there’s a setting to sponsor a freeroll I’ll sponsor it lol

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

• feekdogg

• mbunner23

@feekdogg said...

Mikal Bridges revenge?

Revenge for what? Being drafted by Philly for 5 minutes before being traded?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

You’re in! please don’t dominate us.. I can’t find 30 entries in the settings.. Hope it fills, I wish there’s a setting to sponsor a freeroll I’ll sponsor it lol

Me dominate? I have not done well on Yahoo since I have started dabbling there.

Hell, I am not doing well on FD and I have been there for over a year.

Don’t give me too much credit….haha

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Who else has revenge tonight…

J Grant…

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Looks like I’m sticking with tiers again. I try to play and Nuke went nuclear for an 80 burger and Joker had a 60 burger. I did have ABC though so maybe that one is my fault but still!

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

Some plays tonight that I like on the less chalky side

Derrick Jones Jr – feels like this is his type of game tonight against the Cavs.

JaMychal Green – No way does JJJ stay out of foul trouble tonight against Blake.

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

DeAndre Jordan looks like a smash spot on Yahoo.. he’s so cheap

Adams too bro. Might just have to eat the Willie chalk. Bamba too if Vuc sits. But I’m playing mostly cash tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

@scott33 said...

Adams too bro. Might just have to eat the Willie chalk. Bamba too if Vuc sits. But I’m playing mostly cash tonight.

True Adams is safer for Cash but I’d go for Jordan for GPP… Why no GPP today? looks like a fun slate so much variance

• kps3205s

@RandysCrow said...

Sting Jr: Dad Johnny says wrestling is fake
    Sting: Let me meet Johnny

Poor Johnny

• scott33

DSJ at min price on Yahoo is tempting but has trap written all over it.

• scott33

Bembry another guy at min price on Yahoo that I like. He was in my best lineup the other night. With Bazemore out he could be an even better play.

• feekdogg

@mbunner23 said...

He’s from Philly, played at Nova and his mom works for the 76ers. You don’t think there’s just a little bitterness about being dealt?

• Tribefan18

@Pandamonious said...

I know Porter is supposed to be back, but I’m extremely disappointed in DK’s pricing of the Wizards. Sato, Green, and Bryant are all still in the bargain bin like the last game never happened or roles haven’t changed. On top of that they’re playing the Hawks. It effects the entire dynamic of the slate. Maybe I’m just bitter over my massive losing streak, but stuff like this irritates the hell out of me. I know everyone is playing with the same hand, but it just takes the fun out of it for me.

Very surprised also. Sato and Bryant got slight bumps. Im highly interested tonight in the Charlotte value, wash value, and all of the pieces from Pels-Nets. A 76er or two mixed in

• deepfat

Josh Hart priced up big time on FD. FD prices are on point for this slate.

• jordanmchand

@deepfat said...

Josh Hart priced up big time on FD. FD prices are on point for this slate.

KCP seems to be the obvious place to get value now for the lakers. on FD laker prices are fair and all of them are in play but I think KCP and mcgee are the two best value plays

• mbunner23

@feekdogg said...

He’s from Philly, played at Nova and his mom works for the 76ers. You don’t think there’s just a little bitterness about being dealt?

nah.

• JSteele

@feekdogg said...

He probably wouldn’t get any minutes if he played on Philly behind Butler, Redick and McConnell

Edit: And his mom was probably the one that wanted him to be traded.

• Tribefan18

Anyone on Gordon Hayward? Put up a 60 burger against the Wolves last time. 4,800 DK

• Mcgratsa

I was pretty fortunate on New Year’s Eve, as I had decided to take a stand on Harden while fading AD almost completely, so I didn’t get burned as badly as a lot of people and don’t have the same (very reasonable) aversion to Brow tonight. That having been said, we’ve got arguably the DFS player with the highest ceiling in basketball in the best possible defensive matchup in AD against the Nets. The game has the highest total on the slate.

What happened last time is fresh in everyone’s mind, and he’s still got the GTD tag next to his name. What does everyone think his ownership will be? It’s hard for me not to want to lock him in.

Edit: Awesemo ownership projections have him at 26% on FD and 20% on DK, and my guess is he comes in lower on Yahoo given the salary.

• biardo6

@RandysCrow said...

Some plays tonight that I like on the less chalky side

Derrick Jones Jr – feels like this is his type of game tonight against the Cavs.

JaMychal Green – No way does JJJ stay out of foul trouble tonight against Blake.

Dude… check out my post on our 8 man league. I freaking had it set. Every piece. min cashed instead of 50,000$.

• Rockets971997

Conley against the Pistons. Hell any guard versus the Pistons!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).