7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12 ) at Boston ( -12 ) —- T: 132.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@wcuball29 said...

Does Deandre Ayton smash tonight against Embiid (like he did Jokic a few nights ago) on his Bobblehead Night?

Not only is it his Bobblehead night, yet it’s cousin’s roommates, best friend’s sister’s half birthday. I heard she’ll be at the game, and he’s going to try really really really extra, super duper hard to have a big game to celebrate the big day. 😉

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Not only is it his Bobblehead night, yet it’s cousin’s roommates, best friend’s sister’s half birthday. I heard she’ll be at the game, and he’s going to try really really really extra, super duper hard to have a big game to celebrate the big day. 😉

• ECUGolf

How about Bamba if Vuc sits? Or would Gordon be the better option there? CHI are one of the worst against centers…

• gaelicgirl

Per Bovada:
    Magic at Bulls (-1.5) — T: 199
    76ers (-5) at Suns — T: 228

Also forgot one.. at 3500 T Chandler is a MUST-PLAY v S Adams tonight. Dbl-Dbl for T C.
    I say………… ISAAC-Mania if Vucevic is Out! Kid will Ball vs CHC!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Made my first line up. KAT, AD, Beal and 5 guys who all have legit 8-10x upside tonight. This is too easy.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, even after a few cocktails last night without any research the first thing I did on DK was build Wizard stacks.

Porter does throw a bit of wrench in the Wizards party depending on how many minutes he sees…IMO

1)..Satoransky is still a little cheap, yet he’s not a must play at 4600.
    2) Jeff Green and Thomas Bryant, are the most likely to be affected by Porters return. Doesn’t mean they won’t smash. Yet they could go back to giving Bryant 24 minutes.
    3)Ariza should be safe, and he’s underpriced, yet he’s Ariza and while hes unlikely to let you down in this matchup, he doesn’t have to smash.
    4) Beal’s gonna Beal. DK bumped him a bit, yet he should be a minutes and usage monster. Yet he doesn’t necessarily have to smash 8600, although he certainly could.

Analysis….2 or 3 will likely go off, yet I’m not stacking 4 or 5 like last time out. Gonna have to hope to get the right ones in a lineup together as it is the hawks, so fantasy points are going to happen.

• jtgus

Has Beer posted an NBA video for today’s slate?

• BawseGeller

Anyone like D-Russell at 7k on FD with a great matchup off an extra game of rest?

• Njsum1

@BawseGeller said...

Anyone like D-Russell at 7k on FD with a great matchup off an extra game of rest?

He risky, but yes, he’s absolutely worth a shot.

• realphipps

Which Hawk(s) is the big question tonight, imo.

• queensfinest

kyrie out!!!

• Pandamonious

@jtgus2005 said...

Here. Instead here’s the Panda Bambo 6 Stalks for DK:

Monk, Willy G, Thomas Bryant, Carroll, KAT, and my bear of the night is AD.

• TrustinthePlan

@queensfinest said...

kyrie out!!!

All the Rozier, or does this make Hayward chalk city?

• DirkDigglerz

Rozier Chalk!!!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@jtgus2005 said...

I can tell you who not to play.

• tmarohl

Kyrie out

• Pandamonious

Wonder if with all these guys out, does the BOS/MIN game get kind of ugly? Not blowout ugly, just slow inefficient ugly.

• DirkDigglerz

@TrustinthePlan said...

All the Rozier, or does this make Hayward chalk city?

He’s a Sneaky meat

• bfwl3434

Will Ed Davis effect Carroll’s minutes? Not sure if they play him and Allen on the floor at the same time especially against NO.

• DirkDigglerz

Scratch that I’m going Jaylen Brown for another ceiling game!

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Wonder if with all these guys out, does the BOS/MIN game get kind of ugly? Not blowout ugly, just slow inefficient ugly.

This slate…

Started out like this….

Quickly turned to this…..

And now is ending up like this…

• dpalltheway

So much for the Wizards guys being chalk. People are going to be all over the place tonight

• dominicanpapi

Celtics score 9 less points per 100 possessions with Kyrie off the court. IDK if I’m reading that right but it just seems like their offense is worse off without Kyrie.

• keephustlincuz

@bfwl3434 said...

Will Ed Davis effect Carroll’s minutes? Not sure if they play him and Allen on the floor at the same time especially against NO.

Imo they are gonna need Davis to play 25 to 30 minutes assuming he stays out of foul trouble.

The pelicans will stay big and Brooklyn will have to do there best to match.

The pk line seems strange to me. I was thinking pels -3. Are the books scared of ad sitting?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).