7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• goboltsgo

Lots of value on the slate on DK. Hope everyone is ready for the New baby blowup game from late night Lou!

• hbomb57

9 Game Slate O/U -3 on injuries tonight.

• FantasySultan

Doesn’t make sense to start building lineups until an hour before lock today.

• FantasySultan

wolves/warriors value is insane. everyone will have Luka tonight.

• Seyedaed

hey i got a question. When you guys do the 150 lineups do you usually actually make your money back or do you kind of lose money until you finally hit a big payout? Or do you expect to break even on average day (day where you do okay but no big winners)? I am wondering bc first day i did it i won 1/80th back of what i put in and second time doing it i won about 1/2 of what i put in.

Thank you,

• Bodiaz36

Tempted to double punt PF on FD with Wood and Chriss in order to pay up for Luka, Drummond, and Paul George, but seems like a risky proposition. Obviously the Min/GS game will be fantasy gold if everyone sits for Min again, with Culver, Napier, Dieng standing out. Should be fun, good luck to everyone

• JSteele

Luka is pretty cheap on FD at 10.8 despite putting up 60 FPTs against a much tougher defensive team.

• FantasySultan

Luka will be 75% owned tonight with all the probably Minny/GS value

• monarch

@FantasySultan said...

Luka will be 75% owned tonight with all the probably Minny/GS value

What site? They are priced up on DK

• FantasySultan

FD:

Covington 5100
    Culver 4300
    Napier 5000

Burks 5400
    Lee 6000
    Chris 4300

• JSteele

@monarch said...

What site? They are priced up on DK

FD they haven’t moved since the last game.

Napier 5k, Burks 5.6k Lee 6k Chriss 4.3k, Culver 4.3k

FD is running a promo where you split 20k if you pick a player who has a 20/20 game…any idea who that might be tonight? Luka could get there with either rebounds or assists. Drummond and Gobert are the only others that might have a shot at it. Maybe Dieng as a long shot.

• JSteele

The Pacers seem like a good spot for Jokic.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

The Pacers seem like a good spot for Jokic.

There are very few good spots for Jokic, but if there is a game he should do well in, this may be one of them. I won’t be playing him, but you all are free to :)

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

There are very few good spots for Jokic, but if there is a game he should do well in, this may be one of them. I won’t be playing him, but you all are free to :)

I have Gobert right now. I’ll probably stick with it.

I like Devonte Graham today. Last game between these two, the Cavs let Rozier go off. You can bet they won’t let that happen again which should mean Graham goes off.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@JSteele said...

I like Devonte Graham today. Last game between these two, the Cavs let Rozier go off. You can bet they won’t let that happen again which should mean Graham goes off.

Wait, you think the Cavs can game plan to stop anyone? Not this year.

• JSteele

@sochoice said...

Wait, you think the Cavs can game plan to stop anyone? Not this year.

Well not stop, but also not allow Rozier to score 35 points.

• monarch

I like KPJ from that game. Not sure about his upside but he is not priced correctly

• JSteele

I’m also looking at Jarrett Allen today, I love alternating between him and DJ and while DJ used to play for the Mavs and has that narrative. Jarrett Allen grew up in Texas and went to school there. A few weeks back when they played in San Antonio he put up 47 FPTs in 30 minutes.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

I’m also looking at Jarrett Allen today, I love alternating between him and DJ and while DJ used to play for the Mavs and has that narrative. Jarrett Allen grew up in Texas and went to school there. A few weeks back when they played in San Antonio he put up 47 FPTs in 30 minutes.

DJ didn’t play for the Mav’s. He signed with them, and then Blake, CP3, etc got him to reneg on the deal.

• FunchessOfFun

@JSteele said...

I started my build with Kevin Love today. We had no answer for him last time, and still donโ€™t.

What hapnd to Rondo last night? I miss cashing in two $4s by 0.25 and 1.25 with his whopping 1 point performance. Goin balanced today loving Dejounte, Schroder and LOUUU! Chriss/NAZ from G S Gm. And it is a ๐Ÿƒ day

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

DJ didn’t play for the Mav’s. He signed with them, and then Blake, CP3, etc got him to reneg on the deal.

He did play for them after that whole fiasco just for one season

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

He did play for them after that whole fiasco just for one season

You are right, I forgot about that.

• Shaudy_lo

Locking in Holmes and Chriss .

A lot of value out there today

• FantasySultan

Made multiple lineups…but the same 4 guys in every lineup as my core.

Seems like an easy night. I’ll either cash everything or lose it all. No middle ground.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).