7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Renodog

Jordan revenge game, lol, but he is kind of an apathetic player, not a revenge type.

• Gadnuk

Well if Jimmy Butler scores 10 points he may get a triple double.

• FantasySultan

Warriors chalk will kill people tonight

• Shaudy_lo

Chriss back in

• Gadnuk

Chriss back in thank god

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Shaudy_lo said...

It looks like he is already back on the bench

Back in the game now

• monarch

Luka is 43 percent in my contest on DK.

• cdub6238

Jamal Murray, 19 pts on 15 shots and 3 FTs, sooo efficient just keep chucking lol

• Renodog

@monarch said...

Luka is 43 percent in my contest on DK.

He should be, he’s a bad mo-fo (mavs fan here)

• FantasySultan

@FantasySultan said...

Warriors chalk will kill people tonight

Burks eh
    Lee eh
    Chris eh

• Seyedaed

i think that i may win it tonight. I got TJ warren on 50% of my teams.

• Njsum1

I know the sample size is small, yet doesn’t it seem like this iteration of the Timberwolves without Towns, Wiggins, and Teague is actually a better basketball team?

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

I know the sample size is small, yet doesn’t it seem like this iteration of the Timberwolves without Towns, Wiggins, and Teague is actually a better basketball team?

Sounds like KAT is on the block. I could see him going back home to the Knicks.

• badtrip

@Jeddy3 said...

I usually stop playing at the all star break. After what Jokic did to me tonight it might be coming earlier this year.

Next week full field golf starts, it’s really a fun thing. It’s spread out over 4 days, and is the only sport that every entree gets the same opportunity. The sweats on Friday afternoon (cut) are all you can ask for, and Sundays are something if you’re in need.

NOBODY donates more than I do on a ROI basis at NBA, and I didn’t play Jokic….just sayin.

• DC2380

@monarch said...

I honestly don’t think that’s a good move. You have Mitchelll Robinson. He needs to go somewhere else not NY

• Beckhams3Fingers

So Culver floor night huh?

• yisman

As I said the last Minnesota game, Minnesota playing much better without KAT/Wiggins/Teague

• monarch

@DC2380 said...

I honestly don’t think that’s a good move. You have Mitchelll Robinson. He needs to go somewhere else not NY

He would be part of the trade package I’m sure. Pure speculation but KAT is a star. Teams like the Knicks need one star before they can get a second.

• DC2380

@monarch said...

He would be part of the trade package I’m sure. Pure speculation but KAT is a star. Teams like the Knicks need one star before they can get a second.

Agree with this….I think that Knicks should just build their team up through the draft, just like the warriors did…..Miller seems to know how to use the talent he has right now….

• FantasySultan

I guess Lee reverted back to Damien Lee.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

The Knicks need another 4/5. It would be such a Knick thing to do. Knicks might be better off with Wiggins. Barrett is meh

• cedric19

LOL @ Damion Lee playing basketball

• cdub6238

Is there a reason Kerr is running Bowman for 15 minutes of uselessness ?

• SkateFiend

Denver has 3 Lou Williams type players active and they’re taking away assists from Jokic.

• badtrip

@yisman said...

As I said the last Minnesota game, Minnesota playing much better without KAT/Wiggins/Teague

they must crash and burn. I have GS + under, and that can’t be denied!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).