7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chrisbanas

I love SGA… I will never not play him while he’s under 8K

• Njsum1

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

So Brunson a DNP-CD huh? Nice. I had 80% exposure. Just another typical losing night in NBA. Gotten to the point where a break even night is starting to seem impossible.

Sorry to hear it. If you play on FD, then there’s nothing you can do about it.

On DK, I had Brunson in 4 of 7, yet was able to swap 2 to Barea once he was announced the starter. If they were the same salary I would have swapped 4. I did not expect a dnp-cd for Brunson though.

Not like you want to hear it, yet here’s something I learned. It’s helpful.
    If a backup is slated to start and then some other bench guy is announced the starter, swap off most of the original starter. There’s just so many more avenues for success for the starter than the backup. And more avenues for failure for the backup. Not like the new starter will always outperform the original, just a much better chance. And at the very least you know he’ll play.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mtdurham said...

am i missing something or is
    Fox
    Sweet Lou
    Buddy Lee
    Bjelica
    Trezl My Nezl
    Jah Baby
    C.Wood
    JVal

The absolute nuts in the late slate?

my gosh if this hits what a night… seems too obvious? had to put it in

Looks good on paper. But then Barnes and Crowder outscore Bjelica and Wood, because Blake plays, and J-Val only plays 19 minutes and JJJ goes nuclear, and Morant strains his back and Melton and Brooks each get 30+

EDIT: Well, you dodged the Blake playing bullet.

• Bodiaz36

Seemed like it made sense with KP out but I did not anticipate Maxi pads balling out like this. What a tilting night in the NBA

• monarch

Theon Pinson is not making my showdown LU reek

• DC2380

Damn Robert Covington having a career night

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Fading Doncic won’t be what kills my night, it’s going to be Alec Burks.

• monarch

Do Bob Myers and Kerr get together at some point and decide which games they want to tank? Do we have a GSW tank chart?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Do Bob Myers and Kerr get together at some point and decide which games they want to tank? Do we have a GSW tank chart?

No, but it would make sense to tank against teams that might finish worse than them, like the Wolves.

• Bigb1485

Dont think I’ve seen 9 players play 20+ minutes..4 more for smailagic would’ve been all 10…why??

• piffffffffff

Is brown playing??

• rstylz

cash line up might be saved by scary Terry and Covington even with Brunson.

On DK those 3 given a 0 by Brunson still comes in at 5.88x on DK, lets go 70 Burger Doncic

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Not that i’d win or anything, but in the $15 on DK I Have 3 line ups in the top 35, all 3 have Burks and no one in front of me has Burks. Blah.

• feekdogg

@Pandamonious said...

No, but it would make sense to tank against teams that might finish worse than them, like the Wolves.

That wasn’t a tank. The Wolves dominated because I asked them to so I can smack talk GG. She can have her 14 World Championships, tonight belongs to Minnesota!

• rstylz

Brunson in!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

An assist from Brunson.

I swear every lineup I have has a landmine in it. A big one.

• cdub6238

Well, least i got baby Curry right lol

• zpa1989

did anyone manage to play napier plus covington with no warriors? all my cov/napier stacks have warriors duds in them. frustrating.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

did anyone manage to play napier plus covington with no warriors? all my cov/napier stacks have warriors duds in them. frustrating.

Nope. I have so much Napier/RoCo/Burks.

• zpa1989

@Pandamonious said...

Nope. I have so much Napier/RoCo/Burks.

ya, you’d think at least one warrior would hit tonight right? i always run it back with another play on the other team when i stack a team. sometimes it doesn’t work.

• monarch

Well. I’m currently winning the Dal-BKN showdown. Figured I would jinx myself

• Mr_tjRoto

27/100 lineups ten dollar 50/50
    Napier
    Culver
    Doncic
    Leonard
    Love
    Covington
    Chris
    Wood
    predicted 6th through 32nd

• DC2380

got covington and wendall carter right…Failed with Luca and Burks

• tmarohl

Just got home. Man tonight apparently sucks.

• kinger

@damionismyname said...

100% Alec Burks isnt working out. smh

Right there with ya!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler