7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

So looking forward to getting trash talked by feekdogg tomorrow LOL

What a horrible game! Warriors couldn’t hit a shot, couldn’t grab a rebound, couldn’t stop perimeter shooters or fouled them when they tried. Questionable officiating put Burks in foul trouble early, then Kerr seemed to forfeit the game by keeping the starters out and playing the deep bench guys. Very frustrating and depressing to watch.

You got this

• jv21

So I have noticed that SGs have done well vs CLE. Anyone know why? Also whats with Devonte Graham and Terry Rozier switching position in the starting lineup? And of course Terry Rozier goes off. I know its not that simple as DvP but still what happen?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

You got this

LOL guess I’ll live through it.
    Just wondering if monarch and Panda are on to something…maybe we should have a GS tank chart.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL guess I’ll live through it.
    Just wondering if monarch and Panda are on to something…maybe we should have a GS tank chart.

I must have missed what they said.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I must have missed what they said.

Monarch asked if Myers and Kerr get together to decide which games to tank and asked if we have a GS tank chart, and Panda said it would make sense to tank against teams that might finish worse than them, like the Wolves.

• gaelicgirl

Chris Mannix tweeted: “Kings win, snapping an eight-game losing streak. Decent chance the No. 8 seed in both conferences finishes under .500. Spurs own the spot out west at 14-19. Everyone but Golden State within 3 1/2 games.”
    Warriors currently sitting at 29th, just above the Hawks.

• tmarohl

I think they changed the lottery last year so your odds are just about as good if you finish in the bottom four or so, and I don’t think GS will have much problem achieving that goal, unless they let Steph play later in the year.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Chris Mannix tweeted: “Kings win, snapping an eight-game losing streak. Decent chance the No. 8 seed in both conferences finishes under .500. Spurs own the spot out west at 14-19. Everyone but Golden State within 3 1/2 games.”
    Warriors currently sitting at 29th, just above the Hawks.

Yeah, I don’t see Orlando, Charlotte, Bulls or Pistons above 500. Also don’t see Spurs, Blazers, Suns, or Twolves above 500. Those are all the teams fighting for those 8 seeds.

GS might just be putting some losses in the bank, so they can win a few games at the end of the year when Steph comes back.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I think they changed the lottery last year so your odds are just about as good if you finish in the bottom four or so, and I don’t think GS will have much problem achieving that goal, unless they let Steph play later in the year.

No. 2 in the Draft Power Rankings
    www.tankathon.com

No worries!

• tmarohl

How on earth have the Bucks played five more games than Boston? Must be cramming a lot of Bucks games in for that upcoming Paris trip. Charlotte, whom the Bucks play in Paris, has played six more than Boston.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

No. 2 in the Draft Power Rankings
    www.tankathon.com

No worries!

i think GS will be very good next year. Although Steph, Dray and Klay will all be a year older. They really need to flip DLo into a usable piece.

• eatmyturf23

I hate Dray, Burks, and D.Powell. That is all

• tmarohl

Everyone hates Dray

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, I don’t see Orlando, Charlotte, Bulls or Pistons above 500. Also don’t see Spurs, Blazers, Suns, or Twolves above 500. Those are all the teams fighting for those 8 seeds.

GS might just be putting some losses in the bank, so they can win a few games at the end of the year when Steph comes back.

Ah, good point…you may be right!

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

You got this

One lineup I had Burkes, Lee, and Chris’s. Big fat dud.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Everyone hates Dray

I hate him a little less now that the warriors suck.

• Seyedaed

WHy didn’t green play the second half? he doesn’t even look like he is a leader on that team. Figured he’d be trying to lead them but he gets rid of the ball as fast as possible when they pass it to him. It’s like he’s the super old guy and all the young guys don’t like him. Anyway, I had a choice between green and holmes and chose green and burks.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@mtdurham said...

This is why game selection is so important.

When you play the higher dollar single entry $33 type guys you play against guys who dont even watch basketball they just play whatever lineup the optimizer spits out and basic knowledge can beat them… likewise that same lineup will fair well against larger fields in say the $5 single entry…

the second you play against professionals in the $15 MME…. your lineup is absolutely dead money………… you need more lineups or you are dead money

This slate had a ridiculously obvious optimal lineup if you watch basketball instead of spreadsheets… and while thats a great lineup in the $33 SIngle Entry…its still absolute trash in the $15 MME

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/84160728?uc=1820740929

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/84160691?uc=1820732149

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/84109021?uc=1820713901

Note the differences….

It’s mainly the Field Size that is the difference. A 100 man $33 single entry is gonna be harder to win than a 26 man $33 single entry

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).