• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 234.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) — T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) — T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Gotta go Ingram/Zion. Some Bouchy-Boy. Ball-Fever. Slick little 5-Gamer here.

• chrisbanas

Forgot to mention that yesterday 1/1 was the 2 year anniversary of Nurkic putting up 24/23/7/5/5 for 90 fanduel points. Can anyone recall any larger point outburst than this? He was 8.7K and went 10.1x value

Edit: Just looked and on 1/2 (2 years ago today) AD had 82 fanduel points with a 34/26/4/3/1 stat line!

• Pandamonious

@chrisbanas said...

Forgot to mention that yesterday 1/1 was the 2 year anniversary of Nurkic putting up 24/23/7/5/5 for 90 fanduel points. Can anyone recall any larger point outburst than this? He was 8.7K and went 10.1x value

Edit: Just looked and on 1/2 (2 years ago today) AD had 82 fanduel points with a 34/26/4/3/1 stat line!

Depends how you look at. We’ve seen Westbrook (I think), Harden, AD (I’m pretty sure) go over 100. Not sure what their prices were. Okafor went for 57 at 3K. Pretty sure Cousins went over 90 in an OT game.

• chrisbanas

@Pandamonious said...

Depends how you look at. We’ve seen Westbrook (I think), Harden, AD (I’m pretty sure) go over 100. Not sure what their prices were. Okafor went for 57 at 3K. Pretty sure Cousins went over 90 in an OT game.

You’re right, I just looked back at some old stat lines from 2018-2019 season and they were absurd. I forgot how dominant AD was on the pelicans, he was dropping 70-90 fanduel points every game at a 13,000 salary.

The highest I found from that stretch was Harden dropping 95 on the Knicks with a stat line of 61-4-15-5…. at a 13,500 salary. Man that stretch of him and AD both being 13,000 and paying it off was absurd.

• Pandamonious

@chrisbanas said...

You’re right, I just looked back at some old stat lines from 2018-2019 season and they were absurd. I forgot how dominant AD was on the pelicans, he was dropping 70-90 fanduel points every game at a 13,000 salary.

The highest I found from that stretch was Harden dropping 95 on the Knicks with a stat line of 61-4-15-5…. at a 13,500 salary. Man that stretch of him and AD both being 13,000 and paying it off was absurd.

Highest DK scores last 3 years

Highest Fanduel scores last years

Arguably the most impressive game on the DK list is Harden with 88, in just 30 minutes. Most the games that are higher are 38 or 50 minutes OT games. KAT also has that 83 point 28 minute game, which is pretty incredible.

• chrisbanas

@Pandamonious said...

Arguably the most impressive game on the DK list is Harden with 88, in just 30 minutes. Most the games that are higher are 38 or 50 minutes OT games. KAT also has that 83 point 28 minute game, which is pretty incredible.

Wow some of those stat lines are absurd. Crazy how almost all of them are either Harden / AD sprinkled in with KAT or Lebron

• gaelicgirl

4 Western teams out of 12, and 2 of them won’t be on the main slate.

Might have to pass on this one.

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

I remember a huge Embid game 2 years ago (I think) where he was listed as doubtful or questionable. Hardly anyone played him if memory serves me well.

• callmetouch

Dk payouts haven’t been made yet? Been 6+ hours. Mine says live and hasn’t dispersed anything yet

• internetfamous

@callmetouch said...

Dk payouts haven’t been made yet? Been 6+ hours. Mine says live and hasn’t dispersed anything yet

Yeah still pending. I tweeted @ dk support to see but no reply. Half heartedly hoping there’s a stat change for Derrick Jones Jr, cuz the 3rd steal they have on NBA.com def wasn’t a steal and its costing me lots of dollars.

• callmetouch

@internetfamous said...

Yeah still pending. I tweeted @ dk support to see but no reply. Half heartedly hoping there’s a stat change for Derrick Jones Jr, cuz the 3rd steal they have on NBA.com def wasn’t a steal and its costing me lots of dollars.

Ooooo goodluck. That makes sense then if they’re trying to figure that out. Thought it was just me. Aaaaaaand it’s done. He’s with 5

• internetfamous

@callmetouch said...

Ooooo goodluck. That makes sense then if they’re trying to figure that out. Thought it was just me. Aaaaaaand it’s done. He’s with 5

Sigh :(

• monarch

Two quick things.

1. It is not reported but Julius Randle 9100 tweaked something towards the end of the Toronto game. It was either a knee or ankle and he limped to the bench. He is probably fine but I have some reservations.

2. The Sixers are going to get a billion quality looks from three tonight. The Hornets were mismatched last night vs J Val so their philosophy was to send the house at him whenever he touched the ball and as a result the Grizzlies got 39 really good looks at three. I mean guys like Bane, Anderson, Brooks were able to spin the ball like it was a free throw shot they had so much time.

• Pboy987

Does Capella play tonight? If so I think hes a lock

• winnerchickendinner

@Pboy987 said...

Reasoning? It’s a b2b and he hasn’t exactly been lighting it up. Had some assists yesterday but its probably not sustainable for his role.

• mbunner23

@Pboy987 said...

Lock?

Still laughing at the overreaction Doncic posts last night.

On to today, obviously love the Atlanta Cleveland game. Really like Sabonis, and I’m done trying to predict blowouts. Myles Turner has been sneaky solid this year as well. Last year he struggled along side of Sabonis.

Might have a piece or two of Toronto/NO.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

4 Western teams out of 12, and 2 of them won’t be on the main slate.

Might have to pass on this one.

Agree, this slate is terrible and the only good game today isn’t even on it.
    That said, the only people making money passing are NFL QB’s and I ain’t one 😎, and…..

So pass on a slate, NEVER!!!!!!!! 😁

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Lock?

On to today, obviously love the Atlanta Cleveland game. Really like Sabonis, and I’m done trying to predict blowouts. Myles Turner has been sneaky solid this year as well. Last year he struggled along side of Sabonis.

The GOAT kinda came through last night. Too bad my lineups sucked and it didn’t matter.

I played the late game showdown just so I could make some money off Covington. Captain Covington delivered me that elusive min cash…hahahahaha

• monarch

Potential Trae Young eruption spot

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

2. The Sixers are going to get a billion quality looks from three tonight. The Hornets were mismatched last night vs J Val so their philosophy was to send the house at him whenever he touched the ball and as a result the Grizzlies got 39 really good looks at three. I mean guys like Bane, Anderson, Brooks were able to spin the ball like it was a free throw shot they had so much time.

Hopefully they try something different so they dont get blown out again. When does LaMelo start? And who gets sent to the bench? I would say Rozier and Graham have been equally bad. Maybe the draw straws or play paper, rock, scissors to decide

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Lock?

Yeah. Pretty hilarious. Dude was winning Championships and MVP’s as a teenager in the Euroleague but he is only good because he gets to touch the ball a lot. Lol.

The amount of Bleals Turner is getting every game is insane. At least 5 in every game. Can he keep it up?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@winnerchickendinner said...

Reasoning? It’s a b2b and he hasn’t exactly been lighting it up. Had some assists yesterday but its probably not sustainable for his role.

Probably because he is $5.2k and played 30 mins yesterday. Cavs have several bigs for him to match up with. I wondered if Gallinari being out would be a boost to Capela’s mins and Collins would just play more at the 4. He will be in my player pool

• Bodiaz36

My bold prediction of the day is Hayward drops a 50 spot at sub-5% ownership, on the heels of two stinkers in a row. It’s really that kind of slate…

• Brendan239

Shake Milton

Is Bacon in play?

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

For those who use data and projections, how do you feel about it in regards to this season? I feel like this season has been different especially with the new rosters and back to backs. I thought I could get better using projections but since it relies on past data, it can’t reliably predict future break out. I may just go back to using my own research/intuition, be contarian and get lucky instead of assuming I know what will happen.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).