• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 234.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) — T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) — T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DFSNewbie

I think what the Huerter guy is saying that playing a guy whose upside is unknown to unlock a higher upside can win you big. It is true. Check the top 10 LUs in every GPP and you literally see players who don’t even make sense to be played are there. They usually unlock mid-range or studs who smash the night and give those players huge advantage. As specifically for Huerter, I don’t see that upside tonight. However, with that way of thinking, you will probably figure out how to target these guys and the future and have advantage going into every GPP you play in. It is good to have discussion about players who are on the radar or who aren’t. For me, I like Doug McDermott on Fanduel a lot but he isn’t hidden gem or anything. I hope he goes under-owned though

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

@boilermakerbeef said...

I doubt it. I’m assuming Joseph and Bjelica get more run, and maybe GRIII. Unless it’s garbage time.

I stand corrected

• Calicapo

Gordon….need you to start holding your own, here, bud.

• BigSeph

Seth Curry and Tobias are no-brainers to me today.

Hayward is due and LaMelo has shown he deserves more time on the court w/ Graham being basically awful.

Will have 4 from that game alone.

Also what is up with the Huerter hype – seems like a dream matchup for Reddish…

• tmarohl

Since the knicks are starting Bullock, does that mean that Burks is out?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Alec Burks (ankle) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/txfUC2lsyB

• Pandamonious

I think we should all unify as a forum and play Huerter.

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

Since the knicks are starting Bullock, does that mean that Burks is out?

Could be wrong but I think Bullock has started every game this year.

• Brendan239

Javale McGee, Huerter, and McBuckets are going to break the slate

• dgballer

@tmarohl said...

Who does that make you like Frugal? Cole Anthony? Ross?

Vuc!!

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Who does that make you like Frugal? Cole Anthony? Ross?

Really, ORL as a whole. More specifically MCW, Ross, and Fultz.

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

Could be wrong but I think Bullock has started every game this year.

Right after I posted, Burks was ruled out.

• jdtrey

@Brendan239 said...

Javale McGee, Huerter, and McBuckets are going to break the slate

I have this strange feeling that one day soon you’re just going to be on the money on 3 or 4 off the wall guys and we’re all just going to smile and nod when we see you sitting at the top of a huge FD GPP – just maybe not tonight.

• FantasyKLC

Is there a way to see what percentage is potentially owned of a player BEFORE your tournament begins on Fanduel?

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #14

RG Tiered Ranking

@FantasyKLC said...

Is there a way to see what percentage is potentially owned of a player BEFORE your tournament begins on Fanduel?

You have to buy the premium
    package for ownership projections.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #14

RG Tiered Ranking

Lots of Curry talk here. I’m on the same page. We appear to be in a bubble though as ownership projections have him extremely low (-~1%)…

• mbunner23

I’m not touching Fultz, Fournier spreads the court for him to drive. MCW clogs it.

• tmarohl

@FantasyKLC said...

Yes, pay for premium.

• monarch

@casey2884 said...

Lots of Curry talk here. I’m on the same page. We appear to be in a bubble though as ownership projections have him extremely low (-~1%)…

I am on Curry also, mentioned him way back on page one. He and Harris are the Sixers I am targeting.

• JDS1029

I’m playing Huerter and Hunter in cash on FD. Huerter and Hunter are so cheap that I could easily see one hitting value and the other smashing value, just don’t know who will do what.

• monarch

Another sneak pick is OG. He will match Zion minutes barring foul trouble and the Pelicans will leave him wide open from three. Keldon Johnson had the exact matchup and crushed at I believe the same price.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Another sneak pick is OG. He will match Zion minutes barring foul trouble and the Pelicans will leave him wide open from three. Keldon Johnson had the exact matchup and crushed at I believe the same price.

What is sneaky about the literal best player in the NBA?

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

What is sneaky about the literal best player in the NBA?

That most are foolish and don’t realize he’s the best.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Brandon Goodwin (ankle) available to play Saturday.

• monarch

Also the forum is sleep on Myles Turner today

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).