RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 234.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) — T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) — T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rjschick92

Siakam is garbo. Straight to do not draft ever again.

• JDS1029

Huerter with more points than Hunter right now…….

• lukemiller42

I should be cashing with this lineup

Trae
    Bogdan
    Doug McDermott
    Hayward
    McGee
    Hueter
    Ingram
    Ross

Miracle that Iā€™m going to cash my gpp entry with some of these duds

• callmetouch

So Lonzo just gonna get 0 points in the 2nd half? Sick

• captainwacky

@JDS1029 said...

Huerter with more points than Hunter right now…….

As well as NBA MVP Trae Young.

• monarch

• rstylz

@monarch said...

I know the answer

He sucks……

• IT4MVP

Now they put Drummond in lmao damnit

Nightmare tonight.. had tons of McGee.. took out for Carter-Williams.. Bazley finally shows up, had O.. Rozier goes off again somehow, had O. Heavy Garland/Reddish.. super duds. I did nail Capela though, and Bouchy-Boy plus avoided Drummond-Dud, and may somehow break even. Amazingly

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@rstylz said...

He sucks……

Did you decide to play Drummond after all?

And now Huerter-Glass goes to locker room. Noooo

• monarch

Pascal Siakam….

He was so underrated that he became overrated. Great Robin to Batman. He used to be a face up power forward against slower power forwards and received zero help. Now that the Raptors lost two stretch bigs in Gasol and Ibaka and acquired Baynes the paint is now more clogged and Siakam is not talented enough to break down the other teams better defenders.

• JTL33

Garland ruining a lot of my Brogdon and VanFleet lineups.

• Brendan239

How about Huerter and McGee?

• jayzee666

@monarch said...

Darius Garland Jr is hurt

My eyes hurt from watching his basement game stats!
    He is likely faking to hide his embarrassement. Although being high owned in my contests in didn’t matter.

• rstylz

@Pandamonious said...

Did you decide to play Drummond after all?

I went with Capella, do i still get my 5 bucks?

• texasoldtimer

100 percent Capela here in 6 lineups. Still might not cash.

Capela-Fever! Helped avoid disastrous night.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Pascal Siakam….

He was so underrated that he became overrated. Great Robin to Batman. He used to be a face up power forward against slower power forwards and received zero help. Now that the Raptors lost two stretch bigs in Gasol and Ibaka and acquired Baynes the paint is now more clogged and Siakam is not talented enough to break down the other teams better defenders.

I really like Siakam’s game, but this isn’t a bad take. I don’t think it’s as drastic as it looks this moment, but he’s obviously not adjusting well.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Pascal Siakam….

Not saying what you’re saying isn’t a contributing factor, but he was even worse in the bubble when they still had Gasol and Ibaka.

• rstylz

@monarch said...

Pascal Siakam….

He played next to Kyle and Kawhi in their primes. He didn’t even make the chalk board for other teams planning. Of course he looked good from the outside.

I almost pooped myself when they gave him a max extension.

• iarsenal85

Huerter trash talking on this forum days on end…dude has a great game. šŸ˜†

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@rstylz said...

I went with Capella, do i still get my 5 bucks?

Nope. I’m losing money.

• Bdog76

Where would 314 and 3 players still going put me in the league tourny?

• Bdog76

Actually in 27th in the 100k excellent 8s

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).