• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 234.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) — T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) — T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• iarsenal85

He even outplayed Hunter so there goes that debate lol

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Not saying what you’re saying isn’t a contributing factor, but he was even worse in the bubble when they still had Gasol and Ibaka.

He is kinda like Westbrook. Just keep Siakam in front of you. Maybe the league just needed some time to adjust. He should have developed a more consistent perimeter and mid range shot by now.

• IT4MVP

Just went from 1st to 6th. C’mon Ingram

• monarch

Collin Sexton is my least favorite player in DFS.

• BazookaDad

@JDS1029 said...

Huerter with more points than Hunter right now…….

LOL.. wrong again

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bdog76 said...

Where would 314 and 3 players still going put me in the league tourny?

Last place. We all put up 330-340’s…

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

So as of two days Capela was a 20 minute limit. Then yesterday he apparently has it lifted and clocks 30 minutes. How could any logic dictate that on a b2b of a guy who just had a 20 minute limit he would be allowed to hit 30 again smh. The more informed you are sometimes the more it bites you. When I saw he was chalk I couldn’t X him out quick enough. Sometimes less is more and we shouldn’t overthink it. He hit 30 minutes last night so assuming he hits 30 again at that price it was obvious. I just wasn’t buying it. So glad to have football tomorrow I don’t want to look at anything nba for a day or two. I’ve bricked so hard these last two slates it’s beyond tilting.

• bazerko

Siakam has not played well since before the bubble. Two straight games where he fouls out, I may not play him again until he is in the 7k. By that I mean 7,000 or less.

It seems like the only viable raptors on a consistent basis are Lowry (when he isn’t overpriced) or FVV. The rest like: OG, Boucher or Siakam, pop off for big games randomly, you just have to get lucky that night.

• monarch

Stan Van Gundy is out smarting all these guys. He needs to keep Steven Adams healthy for his defensive system to work but so far so good.

• Bdog76

Who’s leading the roto tournament lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Drummond with most pathetic performance. He must of keep the party going through new years day

• BBWC_10

and to think at one point I had Boucher in my LU…..What a dumb move taking him out.

• Bdog76

Ended with 321.25

• lukemiller42

Woot hueter and McGee!

• Yeoman

@theIrrigator said...

Drummond with most pathetic performance. He must of keep the party going through new years day

Unlike some others he plays 20 minutes on his load-management days. McGee more than picked up the slack though.

• bazerko

Well apparently according to the media up here in Toronto, he didn’t touch a basketball between the league shut down in March and training camp in July. Now that would explain how come he was bad in the bubble. But not sure what happened in the off-season, because he is not looking good. It seems like he gets in his own head when he isn’t playing well. Not to mention the fact that he tends to take a backseat even when he is playing well. There are nights where I’ll see him with 14 points at half and some other stats and then he finishes the night with 20 points. It’s clear that Lowry and FVV are Alphas A and B on this team, so those are maybe raptors to target going forward until Siakam’s price falls on FD

• maddysdaddy0914

Min cash on FD with Fultz Collins Sabonis. I’ll take it but man that’s frustrating.

• zline34

@ImADonk11 said...

So as of two days Capela was a 20 minute limit. Then yesterday he apparently has it lifted and clocks 30 minutes. How could any logic dictate that on a b2b of a guy who just had a 20 minute limit he would be allowed to hit 30 again smh. The more informed you are sometimes the more it bites you. When I saw he was chalk I couldn’t X him out quick enough. Sometimes less is more and we shouldn’t overthink it. He hit 30 minutes last night so assuming he hits 30 again at that price it was obvious. I just wasn’t buying it. So glad to have football tomorrow I don’t want to look at anything nba for a day or two. I’ve bricked so hard these last two slates it’s beyond tilting.

He’s 7% on FD not sure if that’s chalk. Unless you’re talking cash games which i dont play.

• Golfnut04240

I had the Cam Reddish and Darius Garland combo in most of my lineups. They missed their FPPG average by a combined 41 points. OUCH! And I still only lost $6.50. What could have been?

• JDS1029

@BazookaDad said...

@JDS1029 said…

LOL.. wrong again

Huerter 7.4x, Hunter 7.0x…..I played both so I’m good!

• Bodiaz36

I wrote something very early in the day about Hayward going for 50, coming in at about 5% ownership. Most spot-on prediction I’ve ever made. Now wish I would have played him more, damn

• mightycaseystruckout

Harris, Hayward, Capela and LaMelo carried me home tonight.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@zline34 said...

He’s 7% on FD not sure if that’s chalk. Unless you’re talking cash games which i dont play.

There’s this other site called draftkings.

• IT4MVP

352.5 finished 5th in a small entry lol and I had Anthony with 9 points. Any PGs do well under 4500 on FD?? Shake would’ve definitely got the job done

• lukemiller42

@zline34 said...

Capela was chalk on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).