• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 234.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) — T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) — T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zline34

The Biz takes down the $100k on FD as i suspected.

• mightycaseystruckout

@Bodiaz36 said...

I wrote something very early in the day about Hayward going for 50, coming in at about 5% ownership. Most spot-on prediction I’ve ever made. Now wish I would have played him more, damn

I saw your post, was leaning Hayward already, saw it as a sign and locked him in lol

• IT4MVP

@mightycaseystruckout said...

Harris, Hayward, Capela and LaMelo carried me home tonight.

Nice

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bdog76 said...

Who’s leading the roto tournament lol

I took 1st in the original contest and 3rd in the secondary contest. Sweatytaint took 1st in the secondary contest

• IT4MVP

@zline34 said...

What was the winning score there?

• zline34

@Pandamonious said...

There’s this other site called draftkings.

People still play on DK? hmm

• zline34

@Pandamonious said...

There’s this other site called draftkings.

What was his price on DK? I didnt know that site was still running. He was only 6100 on FD and was surprised he wasn’t chalk once I saw his ownership.

• mightycaseystruckout

@IT4MVP said...

352.5 finished 5th in a small entry lol and I had Anthony with 9 points. Any PGs do well under 4500 on FD?? Shake would’ve definitely got the job done

Theo Maledon scored 23.6 on a min salary on FD

• zline34

@IT4MVP said...

What was the winning score there?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@zline34 said...

What was his price on DK? I didnt know that site was still running

• JDS1029

@zline34 said...

Today I learned to completely ignore the highest O/U game and go after the lowest O/U game with the highest spread.

• IT4MVP

@mightycaseystruckout said...

Theo Maledon scored 23.6 on a min salary on FD

Yea I saw that. Never heard of him tho lol. Rivers did ok too but I wouldn’t have played him

• zline34

@Pandamonious said...

Same price essentially so just proves FD is softer.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@zline34 said...

Same price essentially so just proves FD is softer.

Yes, FD’s pricing has been notoriously softer for years.

• noddy

@zline34 said...

People still play on DK? hmm

haha. I don’t understand why anyone would play on FD over DK. I can see playing on both, but just FD I just don’t get it.

• zline34

@noddy said...

haha. I don’t understand why anyone would play on FD over DK. I can see playing on both, but just FD I just don’t get it.

Well if you were banned from DK until 2025 you might understand. Trust me I feel like i’m shopping at Walmart compared to Target.

• getlucky4

Fd for a casual player is way better. Even making late swaps is way easier because its less combos.

• bazerko

How come you’re banned?

• superjon

Had a few that scored over 370

Profitable day

• zline34

@bazerko said...

How come you’re banned?

Sahiil and his cronies thought i was cheating them in their 3 man contests. Me vs 2 of them basically. Ran hot. Mopped them up. They had some pull back when they were at the top. But, looks who’s still standing.

• bazerko

I think it’s more about figuring out what is good chalk vs bad chalk in these big tournaments.

He won because he played guys like: Bazley and Aaron Gordon, who would be low owned since they haven’t been performing well and people would fade.

I did see someone mention Biyombo being a good play to match up with Dwight and Embiid. At 5K in hindsight he was a better play than Drummond at 10K who was going to be chalk

• bazerko

That sucks, sorry to hear that, really shitty

• Bdog76

Wow so the one day I would have won the league tournament by 30 I dont get in..lol figures I’m sure ill be back to my average self tomorrow numerous top 40 finishes for a good night for a change

• BazookaDad

@noddy said...

If you want a true answer from someone who primarily plays on FD. I hate the stupid bonuses on DK, especially for NHL since it’s purely random. That kills any chance for a recreational player on DK.

FD has softer pricing and I’ve turned 50$ into over 750$ on FD NBA. I’ve played the 1$ on DK nightly for iron man and cashed 1 night so far this season. I’ve lost on 5 nights by less than 5 points which I will attribute to these dumb bonuses.

Only positive for me when it comes to DK is the reward system. Otherwise the user interface is garbage compared to FD

• zline34

I usually nail the PF position every slate and struggle with SG. But, I can’t figure out John Collins. I feel like I’m just guessing when I roster him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).