• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 234.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) — T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) — T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BazookaDad said...

Isn’t that why we keep playing DFS though? We enjoy the highs and the lows.

Yeah, pretty much. Especially when you reach the nearest highs of highs, and are pretty convinced you’ll get there again, but continue to fail in doing so.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Wow lots of teams still playing for something

Yup. Only four games where both teams aren’t playing for anything. Min-Det/NYJ-NE/LAC-KC/LV-DEN but even with the teams who aren’t playing for anything these dudes still want to get possible bonuses and put out some tape and also coaches want to win so I am not sure if I am crossing off anything.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Could tomorrow be a Boban day against the Bulls?

I don’t think so, and especially if Luka is out then I doubt it. They haven’t seemed to look his way yet, and the Bulls aren’t a big or slow team.

• chronoxiong

@mpuntsch said...

I played last minute today and won the $1,000 first..not doing well on DK or fanduel but a win is a win and will help offset losses ;)
    https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/7954491/124820706

Damns! Congrats! I would love to win 1k again someday! Lol. Happy to hear. Sadly Yahoo is filled with all the sharks that used to infest FD during the early years of the site. So I can’t play on Yahoo too much or else I will lose all my money too.

• BigSeph

@BigSeph said...

Seth Curry and Tobias are no-brainers to me today.

Hayward is due and LaMelo has shown he deserves more time on the court w/ Graham being basically awful.

Will have 4 from that game alone.

Also what is up with the Huerter hype – seems like a dream matchup for Reddish…

Well obviously those 4 from PHI/CHA panned out great.

To all the Huerter hype bros, good call.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).