• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 234.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) — T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) — T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mightycaseystruckout

Blocks+steals

• shrilla

I wonder how many mins IQ will get coming back from injury.

• tmarohl

@shrilla said...

Probably the same 12 he got in the game he played. They didn’t have Rivers then either. So on second thought, probably zero.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Hey Irrigator – How come we don’t have the DK league this year?

I have been meaning to make a post asking everyone for a thumbs up if interested in a forum contest so I could see if we would have enough to fill at least 20 spots. Seemed like there was much interest last year

• shrilla

@tmarohl said...

Probably the same 12 he got in the game he played. They didn’t have Rivers then either. So on second thought, probably zero.

He left that game with an injury, no?

• shrilla

And maybe they ease him back into the rotation due to injury, but lol at thinkin Austin Rivers is going to take his minutes. If anything, he’s a threat to all the other guard’s minutes.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@monarch said...

Two quick things.

1. It is not reported but Julius Randle 9100 tweaked something towards the end of the Toronto game. It was either a knee or ankle and he limped to the bench. He is probably fine but I have some reservations.

2. The Sixers are going to get a billion quality looks from three tonight. The Hornets were mismatched last night vs J Val so their philosophy was to send the house at him whenever he touched the ball and as a result the Grizzlies got 39 really good looks at three. I mean guys like Bane, Anderson, Brooks were able to spin the ball like it was a free throw shot they had so much time.

It’s weird that the books know this. Can’t take any 3 point props for that game.

• BiGtIGeRs

Biggest lesson one can learn from dfs, there ain’t no such thing as a free square.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@shrilla said...

If Burks doesn’t play I think he could play 20ish mins.

• BiGtIGeRs

@theIrrigator said...

I have been meaning to make a post asking everyone for a thumbs up if interested in a forum contest so I could see if we would have enough to fill at least 20 spots. Seemed like there was much interest last year

Explain the contest

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Eric Gordon (knee) available to play Saturday. https://t.co/b8OPA7dD9y

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Explain the contest

Its usually just $1 entry fee contest on DK paying the top 3 or 5 spots. Mainly for bragging rights for the night. At one point it was a 50 man contest. Last year we would rarely reach 20 entries I believe

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Its usually just $1 entry fee contest paying the top 3 or 5 spots. Mainly for bragging rights for the night. At one point it was a 50 man contest. Last year we would rarely reach 20 entries I believe

You should just make it so it autosizes to how ever many people enter. Good way to keep your ironman streak going

• BiGtIGeRs

@theIrrigator said...

Its usually just $1 entry fee contest on DK paying the top 3 or 5 spots. Mainly for bragging rights for the night. At one point it was a 50 man contest. Last year we would rarely reach 20 entries I believe

Let’s get it my dk name is ravenschamps

• livetorace17

@theIrrigator said...

I’d play if there was one on FD. I don’t play DK. I can set one up if folks will play?

• maddysdaddy0914

@theIrrigator said...

I’m in. Dk is maddysdaddy

• Jphilyaw1

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Let’s get it my dk name is ravenschamps

You from baltimore ravenschamps?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@livetorace17 said...

I’d play if there was one on FD. I don’t play DK. I can set one up if folks will play?

I’ll play

• chronoxiong

Ugh, how come the original Block, Pick N Roll, and Shot GPPs are filled so quick today? Did people get their $600 stimulus checks and are using that money on NBA DFS today? Darn it. Now I have to get in the lesser prized ones.

• profusionz

What’s the deal with A. Gordon is he limits restricted?

• tmarohl

@livetorace17 said...

I’d play.

• mbunner23

I’ll play.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Pascal SiakamTBD
    Evan Fournier – questionable
    Eric Gordon – probable
    Alec Burks – questionable
    Immanuel Quickley – probable
    Mike Scott – probable
    Brandon Goodwin – questionable

Siakam going to have Zion wishing he never left Duke tonight

• rstylz

@Pandamonious said...

Siakam going to have Zion wishing he never left Duke tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).