7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 12.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10 ) at Okla City ( -10 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) —- T: 197
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2 ) at Portland ( 2 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Brandon684

John Wall is going to make Tyler Johnson cry tonight.

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

I see another 400 pt night ahead…good luck all.

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@Brandon684 said...

John Wall is going to make Tyler Johnson cry tonight.

I second that notion! After Wall let me down on Monday in his matchup against Lillard, I am going to have at least one lineup with both Lillard and Wall in it hoping they bounce back. If Beverley doesn’t play I really like Reggie Jackson, Ilysasova and KCP as Houston bump mid-range guys to build a lineup around.

• cjk3314

After watching Tyler Johnson play for the first time last night… I don’t think I will ever have the confidence to pick him again. MCW harassed him when TJ had the ball in his hands. Just looked anxious and uncomfortable. Glad I only took him in 1 line up

• cjk3314

Anyone a kings fan in here that can tell me what the deal is with Cauley-Stein? 24 Minutes then 13 Minutes? Seems like a decent punt in DK GPP vs. the lake show if he gets his minutes.

• Brandon684

@cjk3314 said...

Anyone a kings fan in here that can tell me what the deal is with Cauley-Stein? 24 Minutes then 13 Minutes? Seems like a decent punt in DK GPP vs. the lake show if he gets his minutes.

I think Cauley-Stein gets the start at C unless George Karl gets a wild, arrogant hair up his ass and makes him a “healthy scratch”.

• dailyfinancialsports

@Brandon684 said...

I think Cauley-Stein gets the start at C unless George Karl gets a wild, arrogant hair up his ass and makes him a “healthy scratch”.

So is Casspi not starting anymore?

• kiarahataly

My Detroit/Houston stack won me a lot of money last year. Going back to the well. Hope it doesn’t blow up in my face. Had Stanley Johnson for near minimum salary on DK go 19-11 with some assists/steals/blocks/3pt bonuses.

• dominicanpapi

Slates like these overwhelm me. Doesn’t help that 6 of the 11 games have a high total and a close spread.

• dailyfinancialsports

@dominicanpapi said...

Slates like these overwhelm me. Doesn’t help that 6 of the 11 games have a high total and a close spread.

I agree..so many different directions you can go.

• NY2Philly

ditto …. 1st place to 10th in 4 or 5 game slates …. and bottom of pool when 7 games or more.. i think i over analyze things

• dp33071

Lots of value out there today, whats everyone’s core players? I think its hard to ignore Ish Smith today, plus I’m feeling Tobias Harris as well

• Dome92

Pay up for Cousins tonight?

• dailyfinancialsports

@dp33071 said...

Lots of value out there today, whats everyone’s core players? I think its hard to ignore Ish Smith today, plus I’m feeling Tobias Harris as well

I like Ish and Harris as well. At first glance, I think Kyrie Is a great GPP pick tonight.

• sqwerl

@dailyfinancialsports said...

I like Ish and Harris as well. At first glance, I think Kyrie Is a great GPP pick tonight.

any and all point guards against brooklyn. Especially now that Jack is out.

• KMac

With all the value today, hard not to have Curry in most of my lineups. He dropped 52 FPs on FD in 28 minutes against the Cavs. If the Bulls keep it closer, he could still pay 6x on his 11K price.

• dailyfinancialsports

@sqwerl said...

any and all point guards against brooklyn. Especially now that Jack is out.

Yep, exactly. I’m hoping that Kyrie’s dud last game and the abundance of great PGs on the slate tonight keeps his ownership numbers low.

• DirkDigglerz

I rather have Cousins than Curry.

• dp33071

I like Kyrie as well, but I’m worried that the Cavs will come out guns blazing from the blowout from GS and blow the Nets out of the water, which means Kyrie doesn’t play much or at all in the 4th, just my feeling.
    What about the battle of the bigs, Howard vs Drummond? I’m thinking to either avoid it all together, go for one of the two, or both. Last game they both played Nov.30th, Drummond had 24 points and 13 boards (4-18 from free throws) compared to Howard’s 8points and 10rebs. But Howard has been on a roll lately…tough choices.. Just food for thought.

• DeweyFinn

Jeez. So many options. Feel like I’m drowning. Don’t even know where to begin.

What are the good punts out there?

• sqwerl

All over Gorgui Dieng tonight.

• canesfan136

whiteside again after a big night?

• jmikeisawinner

Trey Lyles is the ultimate punt play for me

• moneys72

@dp33071 said...

What about the battle of the bigs, Howard vs Drummond? I’m thinking to either avoid it all together, go for one of the two, or both.

Pretty sure those are your only 3 options.

• sqwerl

@dailyfinancialsports said...

Yep, exactly. I’m hoping that Kyrie’s dud last game and the abundance of great PGs on the slate tonight keeps his ownership numbers low.

I will probably put kyrie and delly in the same lu a couple times on fd.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).