7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 12.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10 ) at Okla City ( -10 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) —- T: 197
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2 ) at Portland ( 2 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

congrats Deng owners. I hate G. Green so much. Just watching him on court not even want to play or get involved pissing me off.

• FargoBison

Glad Vuc was one my favorite centers. Keep eating big fella!

• ahmeer12

Kobe a good option tonight ?

• osuryanf

I was inches away from playing Deng when the Wade news came out, but as a Cavs fan I quickly reminded myself “dude, Deng sucks!” and backed away.

He’s crushing for his fantasy sucking self.

• Whacko

Somehow I can’t get rid of Ty Lawson off my LU…it’s like a bad bad dream…can’t find the right guy to pivot off of him unless I go and shed some chalk…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Green is literally just standing at the 3 point line on baseline watching every possession while richardson dribbles for 20 seconds. WTF

• justy34

Noel, where you going buddy? :(

• canesfan136

lol at Aaron Gordon and the believers

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I can’t even stand to watch that bum green. Two air balls in a row.

• eegeeja

@osuryanf said...

I was inches away from playing Deng when the Wade news came out, but as a Cavs fan I quickly reminded myself “dude, Deng sucks!” and backed away.

He’s crushing for his fantasy sucking self.

i was looking at deng too but i had Durant and Cov at SF…. SG less options outside Harden and Butler so i took green… and now this…

tyler johnson and gerald green must talk before the game and decide who’s going to suck that night.. it was tyler’s turn last night.. and gerald’s turn tonight… and i get each one back to back nights.. this is great…

• WorldWideWes

@eegeeja said...

On FD, Gerald Green is owned in just 3.7% of LUs in the Shot (158,045 field $2 GPP) but only a whopping 19% on the big $2 and $5 double ups (17k and 25k field double ups).

What does this mean?

1) People playing double ups tend to react to late news more?
    2) Or, value plays are more viable for cash games?
    3) Or, $1 or $2 entry GPPs have a ton of entrants that set their LUs early and don’t really react to the news prior to lock as much?
    4) Or, in the big field double ups, regulars enter 100-200 LUs and monitor the news and thousands of entries are updated with the Gerald Green news immediately?

Or something else?

Means there are a lot of pros with max LUs in the big double ups. Food for thought.

• dogplayer

@justy34 said...

Noel, where you going buddy? :(

Rolled his ankle.

• Bastardicus

I’m paranoid about Julius being a late scratch because of his nose. Is he playing for sure?

• dangerb407

interesting that Harris seems to be highest owned in Layup at 36% (at least among the players that I have).

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

Amare Stoudemire sighting in DC. He is doing work! And man why do we try to get cute and play Green, he literally just stands around and then hoists up terrible shots. Funny thing is I usually end up with Deng in a lineup or two bc of the minutes he gets at his price and of course I have 0 of him and a few Green instead lol.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Is this when Vuc sits forever after playing so well.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Carmelo 0.6 percent in my 50/50

• dangerb407

@slpanthers24 said...

Scott Skiles and Sam Mitchell my least favorite coaches for DFS. Brad Stevens close runner up

• dogplayer

@slpanthers24 said...

Right, Skiles will put him back in with 1:00 left in the half.

• pdaddis

We might be in the midst of the extremely rare Neck Tat and Louie Scola tandem exceed value night. For all two of you that may have played those guys.

• FargoBison

Vuc back in and dominating.

• cedric19

• FantasySultan

I guess Lyles was NOT a good punt play today.

• pdaddis

Love the combination of Vuc dominating and Orlando being bad enough to let Philly hang around. I actually have one lineup that I stacked this game, so if I get lucky enough for OT, good things will follow.

• whodat2

Whiteside to the locker room on a non-contact injury.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).