7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 12.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10 ) at Okla City ( -10 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) —- T: 197
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2 ) at Portland ( 2 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• rlangell

How can I get the free week of NBA league pass on my tv..I signed up on Nba league pass and picked my provider..anybody know how to get it to my actual tv?

• FantasySultan

lyles and covington first sign of bustos

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Curry time need a big game

• BphillzMSU

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Funny thing is this is a night when the heat need Green and he is punking out on us and would prefer to watch.

• linesrc

@rlangell said...

How can I get the free week of NBA league pass on my tv..I signed up on Nba league pass and picked my provider..anybody know how to get it to my actual tv?

its automatically turned on your tv for the week. Or at least on mine it is and I have directv and uverse

• FantasySultan

Green > Covington and his 8 points at the half.

• ofenomeno

Whiteside was the only player on heat worth playing tonight imo. He stayed in the game the other night in garbage time and i saw this game going to the same way.. still glad i changed from whiteside to vucevic after looking at how bad PHI is vs centers

• Whacko

well I am stuck with him, was going to move TY out and somehow get RWB in…

Going to be a very very long night

• mellofellowsu

I should’ve followed my own advice on Vuc, and on balance. Switched out to Cousins. I was weak.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@FantasySultan said...

Green > Covington and his 8 points at the half.

Huh? 2.5 is less than 8

• ofenomeno

anyone else wishing they hadn’t played kristaps tonight?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mellofellowsu said...

I should’ve followed my own advice on Vuc, and on balance. Switched out to Cousins. I was weak.

I took both.

• bhr1989

@slpanthers24 said...

Funny thing is this is a night when the heat need Green and he is punking out on us and would prefer to watch.

I can’t believe Tyler Johnson is in the NBA lol. Point Guard my a$$.

• rlangell

@linesrc said...

its automatically turned on your tv for the week. Or at least on mine it is and I have directv and uverse

I found it..They give you it free in Standard definition lol..I was on HD…Damn first world problems

• Ibleedblue1

Threw Ty Lawson in 6/11 LU when the news came out. He is 2.6 owned. Need a big one!

• zpa1989

please whiteside, please return. if anyone is watching let us know if he come back in. going to kill my best LU’s if hes out

• dangerb407

Irving playing like Mr. Hankey the Christmas poo again tonight

• bhr1989

@rlangell said...

I found it..They give you it free in Standard definition lol..I was on HD…Damn first world problems

Huh no its free on HD too.

• jjhollaway

So Glad I truest Payton and Vuc so far. Kevin Love would show up tonight ofcourse…Almost pulled trigger on Kyrie glad I didnt. My punt with Deng looks excellent! If Trey Lyles can step it up. and Dwight Howard is only 10% owned in DK Sharpshooter!? What!??

• FantasySultan

Howard to locker room?

• wuchild97

Game JUST started…howard to locker room….cmmmon

• FantasySultan

Lyles 1FPT

• mellofellowsu

@Epignosis said...

I took both.

Well on FD you can only play one center.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

Whiteside wasn’t even touched, he was going to set a screen and just fell holding his side. Really weird.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).