7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at LA Lakers ( 3 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dirt_Lavert

@FDDough said...

Does Glass get broken tonight?

I think it comes down which body part gets injured and how much of the game he misses lol

• SirFlickington25

Beverly

• oaktwnraidr

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

Anyone have the balls or a big enough masochist to run out Monta tonight?

Never again

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Creighton_3 said...

How bout The Big Meow in last night’s game, absolute beast mode. #wolvesfanforlife

Oh yea being heavy on KAT saved my $ last night for sure. Always play towns and wiggins in LAC. We have a hard time winning there but in the past 10 games in LAC majority came down to the last couple minutes stayed competitive. I think it was last year they just ended the long drought on the road against the clips, i’d have to check… But yea they need to run through towns for sure!

• Dirt_Lavert

Anybody like Mason Plumlee discount at 5200 on DK ? Seems really cheap, I know Embiid is on the other side of the court but won’t he have to play more (because Meyers blows at D, I know Davis is back so not sure what that ultimately means)…

• Ty127

Is it good strategy to have kd and harden in cash on fd?

• 7klub06

@JSteele said...

Harden, Gordon, Draymond, Klay seems to be a popular one or swap Harden for Curry or Durant

so far looking at Klay, Curry so far and Draymond. Really want to throw Conley in the Mix

• Supersharpie

@feekdogg said...

Nope. I love a ton about that game. I think Clarkson, Al Jeff, Ellis, George and Ingram are all solid plays for their salaries.

How about Turner? 6.7k on FD. Seemslike a good pivot from Embiid. If he gets 30+ minutes he actually has higher upside.

• xdan3220

@KATburger said...

I’ve actually dropped alot of zeller and howard and even heavier on JVal. 75% on him now. dropped cousins completely. Little more illyasova also

I’d strongly recommend not going with Illy, Aminu isn’t a great matchup for him and his minutes are trending down. If you want a Philly forward go with Dario much cheaper, he is playing better all the time and Portland has trouble defending the 3 point line where he has been very hot of late.

• FDDough

@Supersharpie said...

How about Turner? 6.7k on FD. Seemslike a good pivot from Embiid. If he gets 30+ minutes he actually has higher upside.

Turner is my GUY tonight! Low owned and I think 6700 is a really reasonable price for him

• feekdogg

@Supersharpie said...

Sure. I’m a single lineup guy and I’m locked into Al Jefferson tonight, but Myles should get his too.

• whitemamba86

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Anybody like Mason Plumlee discount at 5200 on DK ? Seems really cheap, I know Embiid is on the other side of the court but won’t he have to play more (because Meyers blows at D, I know Davis is back so not sure what that ultimately means)…

with mconnell embiid and covington they have a defense rating of 97.1 this year the next best is 101. so beware about plumlee he is discounted and could easily get 25 dk points but if he gets 32 or more ur good

• FDDough

@Dirt_Lavert said...

I think it comes down which body part gets injured and how much of the game he misses lol

lmaooo seriously. We need a injury pot and guess what quarter he walks to the locker room lol

• draggin49

Hmm for a cheap pg wonder who scores more Schroeder or Beverly

• feekdogg

@zpa1989 said...

ellis? woah, thats ballsy! your really playing him tonight?

I needed one bare minimum guy at the end. He played a ton of minutes Wednesday. And was on the floor at crunch time.

• dragon1952

@Trap8600 said...

Somebody talk me off Jordan Clarkson :(

Starters got pulled in that last game so he got more run than usual?

• FDDough

@feekdogg said...

I needed one bare minimum guy at the end. He played a ton of minutes Wednesday. And was on the floor at crunch time.

Get em while hes low. His minutes are slowly upticking while GR3’s is doing the exact opposite.

• zpa1989

anyone on schroder? bulls getting killed by PG’s since MCW been getting the start

• rayjay43

Emblid is defo playing tonight right?

• Luctyl99

Anyone on Galloway tonight?

• chronoxiong

Can we trust Matt Barnes to fill in for Rudy Gay? I have always played Barnes on the nights he gets under 10 fdp. Too inconsistent for cash.
    Can we trust CJ Watson? Is he a free square? Or a trap?

• oaktwnraidr

Mirotic Tolliver or Kaminsky? FD PF 4100 or lower.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@xdan3220 said...

I’d strongly recommend not going with Illy, Aminu isn’t a great matchup for him and his minutes are trending down. If you want a Philly forward go with Dario much cheaper, he is playing better all the time and Portland has trouble defending the 3 point line where he has been very hot of late.

I had dario in a couple earlier but took him out. I have alot of tolliver tonight i think i might have LUs with 300 left playing FD and could move up to dario. At least get some exposure. What would you suggest on that?

EDIT: Tolliver is my second highest owned at 65%

• Dirt_Lavert

Sneaky Deron pick tonight discounted!? Jazz have been garbage vs pgs we saw what Elfrid did lol

Also, Elf at 6k on DK? Don’t hate that

• Kuhn2632

@Ty127 said...

Is it good strategy to have kd and harden in cash on fd?

I imagine that they will both be 70%+ owned in cash. With many having both.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).