7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at LA Lakers ( 3 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• whitemamba86

@oaktwnraidr said...

Mirotic Tolliver or Kaminsky? FD PF 4100 or lower.

none

• 7klub06

@rayjay43 said...

i dont get it on draft kings either, say you take harden durrant and curry, does not leave much for your other 5 players

exactly Harden/Durant over 10K hell naw you can get plenty of players at that price. I know i will have at least 3 players from that game tho along with Conley in the lineup. Also may have to take a low price center

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@zpa1989 said...

anyone on schroder? bulls getting killed by PG’s since MCW been getting the start

30% on him. Liking him and Lilliard together.

EDIT: And have couple Schroader/Delaney LUs

• Htg0204

Is anyone thinking about Rondo? Dude can put up 35 DK pts in 25 minutes… at $3900? Or is this just dumb

• rayjay43

@KATburger said...

30% on him. Liking him and Lilliard together.

EDIT: And have couple Schroader/Delaney LUs

i would rather be on MCW ,

• 7klub06

If you stack KD/Harden that is 22,700k used up on DK with 27,300k remaining. now how can a person build a solid lineup and win. Hmmmmmmm

• California_Cool

@chronoxiong said...

Can we trust Matt Barnes to fill in for Rudy Gay? I have always played Barnes on the nights he gets under 10 fdp. Too inconsistent for cash.
    Can we trust CJ Watson? Is he a free square? Or a trap?

I “trust’ Iggy more than Barnes. Yeah, they’ll need him, but the couple of times he has been scratched, there has been zero warning. I think Barnes is a good GPP play, but SAC tends to go big vs the Grizz. They start Koufas with DMC. Barnes still should see around 30 if healthy. I think Watson is the trap. They will fill that production with a combo of Watson, Augustin, Hezonja, and Jeff Green.

• oaktwnraidr

@whitemamba86 said...

none

Yea that’s was my initial thought gonna have to change my LU a little

• erizos17

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

Anyone have the balls or a big enough masochist to run out Monta tonight?

i did already in 2 lu’s. Not sure if i have balls or im just a mazochist

• whitemamba86

@oaktwnraidr said...

Yea that’s was my initial thought gonna have to change my LU a little

yea all those people have extremely low floors. but jamychal green should be close in range

• frugal

Lots of talk about Barnes….Beasley’s been pretty hot lately and getting some decent minutes.

• xdan3220

@KATburger said...

I had dario in a couple earlier but took him out. I have alot of tolliver tonight i think i might have LUs with 300 left playing FD and could move up to dario. At least get some exposure. What would you suggest on that?

EDIT: Tolliver is my second highest owned at 65%

I think it makes sense to move up to Dario, Tolliver in the 2nd slowest paced game against a better defensive team. Dario will see fewer minutes but the number of possessions he is on the court for should actually be similar based on the difference in pace and Portland is one of the worst defensive teams going. I love Dario tonight and have him in my lineup in the FD monster.

• Youngbandit09

The real trap tonight might be Teauge *******

• beastdog325

@kdubs81 said...

Matt Barnes has like 7 old teams lol
    If he’s starting he’s definitely in play for gpps, that’s the more important thing IMO

Yep, most every game is a revenge game for Barnes.

• Ty127

Is d collison cash worthy of lawson doesn’t play?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@xdan3220 said...

I think it makes sense to move up to Dario, Tolliver in the 2nd slowest paced game against a better defensive team. Dario will see fewer minutes but the number of possessions he is on the court for should actually be similar based on the difference in pace and Portland is one of the worst defensive teams going. I love Dario tonight and have him in my lineup in the FD monster.

Very nice insight. Thank you for the advice i’ll definitely move up to dario and cut back and tolliver. He has played well of late and shouldnt see much of aminu. Thanks again.

• 7klub06

Who is big on the $400K Four Point Play on DK?

• FDDough

@Ty127 said...

Is d collison cash worthy of lawson doesn’t play?

I think so, he already has to pick up some slack with Rudy Gay out, if Lawson is out he gets all the minutes

• DefinitelyMiami

@Cooper08 said...

Big difference in how Gobert and Whiteside are playing, Gobert playing very well.

Easy to come with #hottakes like that without watching games.
    Whiteside Last 5 games: 17.4 PPG 60% FG% 13 RPG

What happened last night is the HEAT have a sh!t coach who panicked when Whiteside got 2 fouls (his only 2 fouls of the game) in the first quarter and benched him which cost HW about 8 mins of playing time and most likely the 2 rebounds for another double/double. The HEAT no longer care about winning so tread lightly but to act like Whiteside isnt playing well is pure stupidity

• Chewy00

Need a utility player cheap 3700 below… Any ideas what would be that good play?

• oaktwnraidr

Thoughts on Henson as a punt at C on FD?

• zline34

Dieng is unplayable in the future, Thibbs sits him now in the 4th and goes small. He’s a disgusting coach.

• California_Cool

@Youngbandit09 said...

The real trap tonight might be Teauge *******

The RG projection’s don’t like him, but i don’t know why. That has to be a mistake. Versus the Lakers and a closely projected game.

• Youngbandit09

@California_Cool said...

The RG projection’s don’t like him, but i don’t know why. That has to be a mistake. Versus the Lakers and a closely projected game.

His last game he had 28 fpts against them / IND may blow them out … I’m going to fade him tonight.

• whitemamba86

i think u need to stack the gsw vs hou game no matter what. atleast 3 or 4 maybe 5

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.