7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at LA Lakers ( 3 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• roach62

Powell finally did something too..yaaay! lol

• tim51278

Hoping Powell can outscore Al Jefferson. Last minute news swapped him in

• hardrocker61

Young or Lou?

• zpa1989

pray to god we have no late scratches tonight. got smoked by bradley and parker past few nights.

• hardrocker61

shit the bed or shit the bed?

• KindGuy

@7klub06 said...

In Conley i will trust my points in

Literally everything is higher on the road for him. I just can’t understand why some players play better on the road.

• DirkDigglerz

I was hoping Ty Lawson wouldn’t play damn now my Collison picj is ruined!!!

• oaktwnraidr

Jeff green > Ibaka

• zpa1989

hope dwight doesn’t sit tonight on a front end of a b2b. i took a stab at it with him in a few lineups tonight.

• KindGuy

@zpa1989 said...

pray to god we have no late scratches tonight. got smoked by bradley and parker past few nights.

The two coaches likely to pull a late scratch out of their ass will be facing each other tonight at 8pm in Memphis. I’m holding my breath for that one.

• fanturds

i ‘upgraded’ from Lilliard to Letters. ayyyy

• KindGuy

@zpa1989 said...

hope dwight doesn’t sit tonight on a front end of a b2b. i took a stab at it with him in a few lineups tonight.

Me too $6,900 is just way too cheap for D12’s situation tonight.

• hardrocker61

Julius or Dirkski?

• DirkDigglerz

Elfrid!!! Shooting 3’s! it’s a sign of a good night! plus the game is tied

• 7klub06

Chandler Parsons out for tonight

• rebkell

Well, I’m irritated with myself already. the first player I actually put in a lineup today was Mason Plumlee, went to check on how he was doing and discovered that somewhere along the line I took him out. I hate it when I do that.

• oaktwnraidr

Cody Zeller getting Val in foul trouble? He was on his way to a 40 burger

• draggin49

Lillard ooooweee

• tim51278

Pissed I took out Jeff Green last minute too. Wow what a night already lol

• oaktwnraidr

Damn Saric 0-4 shooting in 4 mins of time

• DirkDigglerz

How can you not play Elf No Fournier No Meeks All the minutes for him at home

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

The two coaches likely to pull a late scratch out of their ass will be facing each other tonight at 8pm in Memphis. I’m holding my breath for that one.

Anddddd Parsons is out now. Go figure. Swear to God if Conley is ruled out……

• BustNutz

My kaminksy punt at less than 1% ownership looking lit

• 7klub06

@elementasrat said...

Literally everything is higher on the road for him. I just can’t understand why some players play better on the road.

The momentum and energy on the road and also the vibe in the arena. but Conley can easily go off on Sacramento and they guards rank 20th amongst opposing guards

• KingPinz2324

@hardrocker61 said...

Young or Lou?

LOU IMO

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.