7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at LA Lakers ( 3 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Syzltuth

@Dirt_Lavert said...

OMG Gobert 24 and 22 dear sweet baby jeeezus

Loving the Gobert show tonight

• damond5031

You need to be in a group of people posting 1000’s of unique lineups to win a big game. You will notice the people on the big DFS pay-per-view pages touting their expertise are no better than 50-50 most of the time. You will have some lucky folks win a big one once in a while, but its pretty much a volume players game now. The number of late scratches takes a huge bit out of any skill a winner could pretend to have- you dont even know who is going to end up on the court most nights.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@dragon1952 said...

Actually you offered up some thoughts but I don’t see anything in your quote telling everyone to play him. In fact, you doubted yourself a bit as in “ Or am I overthinking and he will just hit around 35 DK points as there won’t be as many shots?”

Had couple other posts touting him as people doubted him because Dallas shut down white side last night.

• DirkDigglerz

Okay 2 guards down Lou Will and Ingram needs to step it up now I need to go up more I gained my entries back time to win more cash

• KindGuy

Anyone else anxiously waiting on the D-Lo news?

• yorick

@elementasrat said...

I can justify all 4 of those guys but I don’t wanna upset you ;)

You can justify a million guys every night. Gobert good matchup against Dirk, but Whiteside just busted vs him last night. I don’t watch the Jazz much but maybe Gobert isn’t defending Dirk on the perimeter like Whiteside was so he can get more boards IDK. LeVert is a solid punt in a fast paced game, but once again, you were banking on him having a career game. Green is a trashcan player who shows up every 10 games to drop 7x value or something. You could justify him with all the Magic injuries, but its still rolling the dice. And Biyombo lol. Why would anyone have played him tonight.

It doesn’t upset me. I don’t play more than a couple LUs a night anymore because I was just bleeding money all this season after doing alright the last couple years.

• superstars92

@7klub06 said...

Is it still possible to win the late night slate with Russell done for tonight?
    Got a 147.50 pts with 227 PMR left. Only Used Gobert and played a Indy/LAL stack in one of 4 LUs

Is this for your double up?

It’s definitely possible, but it’s super hard. It depends on how many people in your double up have Russell. I also have Russell in my late night cash game. It has Matthews/Gobert, and then 6 guys in this late night game (including all the top players). I played a lot of double ups, but Russell is somewhere between 10% – 30% owned, so it will be hard with a -0.5 from Russell. However, it is possible still if your other 7 players do super well. Gobert doesn’t even matter because he’s like 75-90% owned in the late night cash games.

It’s technically possible to even cash a GPP. I actually won the 3k Late Night Crossover yesterday with like 7 FP from Mills, and I think I also had the 2nd Place team in the 5k Late Night Crossover with Mills too. However, I guess the difference was Mills was like 3.2k and Russell is 6.6k, so it’s not easy to compare.

• wuchild97

@yorick said...

So after a night like tonight, anyone still clinging onto the idea that this is skill based in anyway? Night after night we spend hours doing our own research and coming on the forum to talk about it, and we are usually wrong. Every night some random scrub blows up or someone in a great position takes a dump on our LU. From player injuries to late scratches to no more late swap its all just throwing darts now basically.

All the research in the world couldn’t have convinced me that Caris LeVert, Jeff Green, and Bismack Biyombo would be must plays tonight. Or that Gobert would be the highest scorer tonight. Or that BKN would blow out the Pelicans 143-114. Rebkell will post the optimal LU later and someone will come along and say “Ah, but it seemed so simple. It all makes sense now!” Even sometimes I convince myself that it makes sense. But it doesn’t. If it did, wouldn’t we all be millionaires by now?

90% luck, 10% skill. But I will keep playing. Got that degenerate gambling bug in me.

A ton of luck, We wouldnt all be millionaires. Companies wouldnt be able to survive one operating day if everyone who played won. Luck and losing has to be involved or else dfs wouldnt exist. Its a lotto ticket. Many many will lose, few will win. Educated guesses, thats all it is

• hardrocker61

cmon u fuckers!!

• DirkDigglerz

PG13 and Ingram basically cancelling each other out what a crapfest

• zpa1989

wow i didn’t see that gobert line that is insane. the guy is really developing as an overall player he never had that type of scoring upside but now we know he does. monster ceiling he is showing. not even mad at fading him figured if whiteside flops that bad against dallas how would gobert hit his all time ceiling in a slow pace, low total game? idk, just wasn’t in the cards for me. i saw maybe a 40 burger, but for 7800, i didn’t feel that was worth it. but man, was i wrong lol

• Dirt_Lavert

FantasyLabs NBA ‏@FantasyLabsNBA 7 minutes ago

Status note: Nick Young headed to locker room Friday.

• rayjay43

i can see jefferson getting 50 points tonight lol

• hardrocker61

ok just need sweet lou and teague to step it up

• DirkDigglerz

I find it funny Nick Young and D’Angelo both in the locker room didn’t D’Angelo screwed Nick by filming him LMAO

• Dirt_Lavert

Myles Tuner third foul = Al Jeff gunna win you a GPP tonight as long as you didn’t play harden lol

• superstars92

Gobert probably did get like 12 FP in OT though. You can’t really predict that. However, even before OT, he had a monster game. He’s a pretty good player, but I think the key was he didn’t play with Favors for much of the game. Favors was benched late game (since Mavs went small). This made him get a monopoly on the rebounds. I didn’t have much Gobert though. I had Brook at a slightly lower price. He got like 6x (and didn’t play the end of the game since it was a blowout), but I suppose Gobert was much better.

• KingPinz2324

The streak Has finally ended I have cashed it’s been a grueling 2 weeks. Thank you Gobert

• elmore0631

@Dirt_Lavert said...

FantasyLabs NBA ‏@FantasyLabsNBA 7 minutes ago

Status note: Nick Young headed to locker room Friday.

Yeah he went down in some pain to the leg..

Possible hyperextension

• BBWC_10

@Ty127 said...

I disagree it is 100% luck 0% skill.

I did have Green- during my research I figured the injuries would give him and Watson more time, I went with Green because he is more reliable. I also went with Frank because I was short on money and he usually goes off every few weeks and was in a good spot because Toronto struggles with PF’s. So it isn’t all luck….If I had more luck my stars would of hit value and I would of cashed good tonight.

• draggin49

AL Jeff trying to take me to min cash lmao

• Dirt_Lavert

Also guna get double double burned by lou if Young doesn’t come back. Can’t believe I didn’t end up playing him.

Glad I steered clear of Turner though.

• KindGuy

Al Jefferson will make any teams best big man look like shit. Lmaooo, first O’Quinn, now Mozgov/Black/Zubac all getting that work lol

• Dirt_Lavert

Lou so high owned that block knocked me back 250 spots lol

• draggin49

AL Jeff the goat !!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.