7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at LA Lakers ( 3 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• 7klub06

@mbunner23 said...

Jordan Clarkson does not impress me.

Not at all

• Syzltuth

I stand by my picks but man, if I had better plays other than Barnes and tyreke I could have been near the top. They really dragged my lu down. Still managed to cash a little so I can’t complain.

• Honzerbonzer

Lou Lou Lou, why did I not play you?

• WestCrook1

@tonytone1908 said...

Dude, you can’t tell me there aren’t similarities in their hair and face.

Lafeyette was bald?

• WestCrook1

@rebkell said...

Optimal DK Lineup 1/20/17

DKPos Team Player DKSal DKPts
    PG CHA Kemba Walker 8000 51.00
    SG BKN Caris LeVert 3300 36.25
    SF GS Kevin Durant 10500 56.00
    PF PHI Ersan Ilyasova 5300 40.50
    C ORL Bismack Biyombo 3400 40.25
    G LAL Lou Williams 4600 41.00
    F UTA Gordon Hayward 7600 44.75
    Util UTA Rudy Gobert 7100 65.75
    49800 375.50

Is it me or does the Mavericks bleed points to Centers

• PujolsJunkie

I’d like to congratulate myself on leaving $200 on the table by taking Myles Turner over Gobert as the final decision for my best lineup tonight in the DK Moneyball. Would have taken 1st by 2 points for $50,000. Cherry on top of the worst month long stretch of my DFS play by a mile.

• WestCrook1

Anytime bogut is out I’m playing the opposing center

• rebkell

@tonytone1908 said...

Dude, you can’t tell me there aren’t similarities in their hair and face.

I can’t see it either .. LOL

• chronoxiong

Best night in fricken forever! This was my lineup and it beasted in all the cash games I entered as well: https://www.fanduel.com/games/17722/contests/17722-206815146/entries/1146881622/scoring

Lou Williams was a “free square” because of his price and his production was trending up again. Glad I went all in on him again. Lol at people playing Klay Thompson as he was 50% owned in cash games. It’s unfortunate I paid up for Giannis as he was a colossal bust fouling out but thank Harden busted worst so that made the pain not too bad. Joe Ingles came through for me as I originally had Matt Barnes locked in. Thank god I made the switch to Ingles who was the same price. And yeah, Jonas Valancuinas saw no run in the 2nd half because the Raptors did not show up in Charlotte. That sucked bad. Wished I could’ve redo the Center pick. Oh well, very happy about tonight. Much needed after I kept falling short to cash in GPPs….

• Turn2gold

Did Beasley get hurt or what

• Youngbandit09

Came in second in the $27 single entry and I won a $400 ticket

• DirkDigglerz

I wanna play 5-6 Centers tomorrow If only that is possible lol

• dirty_drawlz1

@hardrocker61 said...

ingram’s one funny lookin fuckin tatooed monkey.

uh????

• zpa1989

@mbunner23 said...

I had success tonight by first looking for under priced players. I found that I liked Lou Will, Ingram, Gasol, and Plumlee and felt they were all under priced in their match ups. I think that’s a good starting point, then add in some of the obvious plays like Draymond, etc. That’s going to be my strategy in gpps from now on.

you were right about plumlee. nice going. i managed to put him into a lineup even tho i wasn’t a fan of him. missed the cash line since i had all the wrong guys around him. so many landmines out there tonight. guys doing beneath what you thought their floor was too. tonight was rough.

• KingPinz2324

@WestCrook1 said...

Is it me or does the Mavericks bleed points to Centers

I’ve noticed that centers who actually try to rebound (Gobert and Towns) are doing well against them. That could be attributed to Bogut not playing

• 2incher

@PujolsJunkie said...

I’d like to congratulate myself on leaving $200 on the table by taking Myles Turner over Gobert as the final decision for my best lineup tonight in the DK Moneyball. Would have taken 1st by 2 points for $50,000. Cherry on top of the worst month long stretch of my DFS play by a mile.

That’s brutal man. We’ve all been there. Just keep at it and be glad you had a lineup good enough where that 1 move would’ve won the whole damn thing.

• mbunner23

@zpa1989 said...

you were right about plumlee. nice going. i managed to put him into a lineup even tho i wasn’t a fan of him. missed the cash line since i had all the wrong guys around him. so many landmines out there tonight. guys doing beneath what you thought their floor was too. tonight was rough.

Thanks man, my gut told me to stick with him. His price was insanely low for what he can do.

• tmarohl

Prices are really starting to tighten up on Fanduel. I don’t think we will be seeing any 400 point scores for awhile.

• Ty127

I reallly gotta start making my own picks instead of using everyone else

• tmarohl

FD pricing is getting almost tight enough that Lebron is even under consideration.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

Prices are really starting to tighten up on Fanduel. I don’t think we will be seeing any 400 point scores for awhile.

yeah I see that, quickly raising scrubs prices after one good game like dk.

• krazyju84

dang rotogrinders beermakerfan missed winning wfbbc qualifier due to collison stinker

• RWilder

@Yougotsauced said...

Finally didn’t cash in gpps for first time in 4 days. I’ll take the $9000 in 4 days tho. Thanks for the help guys quite a few of those picks from last 4 days came from this forum

You made 9k in four days?!! Nice. I have cashed in 5 out of the last 6 days. Best I did was yesterday, ranked 200’s. Would love to take down a top 5 9k cash though. Good work.

Hopefully one day. Feels like I’m getting close.

• Yougotsauced

@RWilder said...

You made 9k in four days?!! Nice. I have cashed in 5 out of the last 6 days. Best I did was yesterday, ranked 200’s. Would love to take down a top 5 9k cash though. Good work.

Hopefully one day. Feels like I’m getting close.

Thank you. Finally starting to get the hang of basketball have been on one hell of a cold streak between basketball and football. All worth it now

• CJtheGrump

Looking through the box score of the BRK/NO game and I can’t quite puzzle out where the 140+ points came from. Looks like everyone who dressed for Brooklyn scored in dbl figures. Is New Orleans that bad?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.