5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4 ) at Houston ( 4 ) —- T: 234
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

Gordon shooting 1-11 and 0-7 from 3

• dab4me1

@ace_face said...

Just hit a freakin’ shot Gordon!

It’s painful to watch, the coach is gonna take him out for the night soon he’s shooting below .100

• Dirt_Lavert

Seriously I can’t pick this guy any worse. He’s absolutely trash but every time I don’t take him he’s like out of his mind nailing everything.

Legit no idea

• superstars92

@dab4me1 said...

What happened to Whiteside, I know he’s a big guy coming off an injury, but taking off the last 15 minutes of a game is some Cavs BS.

What’s Cavs BS? Cavs were getting blown out by like 30 when they rested their starters. Heat were playing better with Kelly O at Center (Whiteside was -7 worst on the starters, Heat outscored the Hornets by 11 in the 4th, Heat won the game).

Spo knows what he’s doing. Top 5 NBA coach. Can take that random group of players in MIA and lead them to a top 4-6 team in the East with no All Stars.

Real basketball =/ fantasy basketball, but for some reason a lot of people do and there needs to be a distinction.

• TeamTarek

@superstars92 said...

What’s Cavs BS? Cavs were getting blown out by like 30 when they rested their starters. Heat were playing better with Kelly O at Center (Whiteside was -7 worst on the team, Heat outscored the Hornets by 11 in the 4th).

Spo knows what he’s doing. Top 5 NBA coach. Can take that random group of players in MIA and lead them to a top 4-6 team in the East with no All Stars.

yup really impressive.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

As a Bucks fan, I can tell you that Henson always sucks. The only thing he can do is block a shot now and then and make a jump hook. Next time he gets a rebound or covers someone in the post, let me know. You didn’t actually think he would have a good game against Embiid did you?

Hey but did you see Stand in the Corner Tony Snell. I saw the ownership . He was like 8 when McLemore was 40%. Although Tony Snell sucks for DFS, he is still a better player than McLemore.

• scott33

Utah on pace for 150??? I’ll have to start targeting the Clippers like I do the Pelicans.

• superstars92

Drummond 100% lock tomorrow. And I’ll probably lock in Sloooow Mo and watch him get 10 FPs in a very slow fashion…

I wanna take another Spur too, but that’s way too risky.

• dab4me1

@Bnett2210 said...

Was Montrezl’s obituary public? He had to die or I missed some info somewhere.

He’s been playing 35 minutes lately and theres no major change in the health of their roster. Playing him, if you did, was the correct move; there are some flukes you can’t predict.

• dandcglenn

I like to roster Gordon from time to time. This should have been a good spot for him in basically a 3 point contest.
    Also have Klay. Shit.

• scott33

@superstars92 said...

Hey but did you see Stand in the Corner Tony Snell. I saw the ownership . He was like 8 when McLemore was 40%. Although Tony Snell sucks for DFS, he is still a better player than McLemore.

I agree, at least he’ll give u a couple steals a game when he starts.

• TeamTarek

PLS kat pick it up in the 2nd half… iam top400 with KAT in my LU ffs

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Was hoping for 20-26 fdp. That’s all. He finished with 19 fdp which was slightly short on the prediction. I could have afforded Saric too so that was a costly move for me. You are a Bucks fan so I need to remember to pretend Henson is not in the player pool for cash games.

He will be back in the pool once the Bucks acquire a starting center, his price goes down, and he goes back to the number two role.

• ace_face

JVAL is such a tool!

• scott33

Uh oh, might be one of those games where Nurk only sees 20 minutes. Hope that isn’t the case.

• sports667

jval got another foul fml

• scott33

@TeamTarek said...

PLS kat pick it up in the 2nd half… iam top400 with KAT in my LU ffs

Me too bro, killing my chance for a top 10 finish. Rest of that line is going off.

• superstars92

Hope your KAT lineups do well. Someone should tell Andrew Wiggins not to be a ballhog though (although he’s 10-15 that’s good for his standards).

I guess when Wiggins has the ball, we know KAT isn’t getting the ball.

• Bnett2210

@dab4me1 said...

He’s been playing 35 minutes lately and theres no major change in the health of their roster. Playing him, if you did, was the correct move; there are some flukes you can’t predict.

Yea, I had him in quite a few. I had him sn TJ at 4800 with all the minutes and opportunity right now, he was one of my favorite value plays to start the day.

• tcmitch1

@scott33 said...

Damn, I feel for them cuz Love burned me earlier today bad. 7 pts off the cash line with that chump.

This second night I’ve gotten burned by late night scratches! I made my lineup around 8pm. I check my scores around 930 and what the fuck? Buckets is out?? The news came around 820…Bullshit man.

• eatmyturf23

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Gordon shooting 1-11 and 0-7 from 3

I have so much Gordon tonight. I loved that Harden was back and still not at full minutes (said to be at 30 tonight, we’ll see at the end). That should have cut into CP3’s usage since Gordon was with the 2nd unit and had no Gerald Green in the picture, and yet the extra 5-8 minutes for Harden should have gone to Gordon, keeping him a safe cash play.

F me. This night really effed me, lol. 50/50 lines on DK will end around 260 at least. I’m not getting there. And tomorrow is a short slate, which is terrible for cash play.

Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• dab4me1

@superstars92 said...

What’s Cavs BS? Cavs were getting blown out by like 30 when they rested their starters. Heat were playing better with Kelly O at Center (Whiteside was -7 worst on the starters, Heat outscored the Hornets by 11 in the 4th, Heat won the game).

Real basketball =/ fantasy basketball, but for some reason a lot of people do and there needs to be a distinction.

Cavs BS is when two weeks ago I said the Cavs were in massive decline and Lebron & Love were un-rosterable, and some cav’s fanboys (including yourself) told me I was crazy. Now everyone is singing a different tune and agrees.

Cavs didn’t “rest their starters”, Love & Queen Lebron took off the last fifteen minutes of the game in multiple games. Players who care about their team don’t take off the last quarter if their team is down bad, they fight it out and play for a comeback if they really care. You can see how guys on other teams without Lebron or Love’s hype attempt 20+ point 4th quarter comebacks considering all the 20+ fourth quarter leads the Cav’s have blown recently. Anyone whose been involved with organized athletics can explain this to you.

• richierich

Jesus… Ryan Anderson has just disappeared.

• Dirt_Lavert

@eatmyturf23 said...

I have so much Gordon tonight. I loved that Harden was back and still not at full minutes (said to be at 30 tonight, we’ll see at the end). That should have cut into CP3’s usage since Gordon was with the 2nd unit and had no Gerald Green in the picture, and yet the extra 5-8 minutes for Harden should have gone to Gordon, keeping him a safe cash play.

Fuck me. This night really fucked me, lol. 50/50 lines on DK will end around 260 at least. I’m not getting there. And tomorrow is a short slate, which is terrible for cash play.

I just lost a LOL slate by 3 points, happened right at the end too.

Told myself to not play NALCS as they are bo1 game sets. Might as well get a scratch ticket. I overthought it and came about 40% short of even covering my entries

:( killed my small W on the NBA early slate.

Losing my 2 lus right now for NBA because of Gordon. There’s a post early in the thread where I mention how he’d prob get sub 20 because I was all over him

• TeamTarek

@scott33 said...

Me too bro, killing my chance for a top 10 finish. Rest of that line is going off.

bro KAT IS ALIVE. He started #BEASTMODE

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).