5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4 ) at Houston ( 4 ) —- T: 234
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Justing3

Any thoughts on RoLo in the early slate.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@aus1032 said...

Jesus 3600 for drose, had no idea he was that cheap

Still have a minutes restriction most likely, right?

• aus1032

@Justing3 said...

was thinking the same thing, atl leaks points to centers and maybe he has increased usage with Dunn out?

• dolphinkick182

@aus1032 said...

Jesus 3600 for drose, had no idea he was that cheap

3600 is way too much for 15 minutes of D Rose

• NarrowJ

So is Wade just going to play minutes in the high teens with DRose and Thomas back? I don’t have any lineups with him in the early slate, which means he’ll go for 40+ today.

• aus1032

@dolphinkick182 said...

3600 is way too much for 15 minutes of D Rose

true haha I kinda meant from a basketball standpoint, 3600 for a former MVP. But then again, he is made of glass bones and paper skin

• Njsum1

@Justing3 said...

He makes a lineup I like work…so I got no problem using him for 4400 on dk

• NarrowJ

@Justing3 said...

Love RoLo today. Had 35 FP vs Dedmon earlier this year, and he should get minutes due to trickle down from other positions with Dunn out (Nwaba playing some SG, Mirotic playing some at SF, etc).

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

He makes a lineup I like work…so I got no problem using him for 4400 on dk

First C I plugged in for that reason. Hope he has one of his mythical 30 burgers lmao

• moped_jones

@Benf15harp said...

Don’t forget about

Did not pay much attention to the NBA until 2015-16 season (when I got bit by the DFS bug) but I did not recall Marco being a Bull. Although I do remember (vaguely) watching the Bulls/Nets playoff series at an Irish Pub in 2013.

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

I forgot to say nice call, maybe a week back on Biyombo against the Wizards. I called you out for not giving a reason with your 7x guarantee, then you gave one, and I said it was a good reason. Anyway you were wrong…he went for 8x…haha

Been riding that C versus the Wiz gravy train every game since. You always get low ownership on it as the DvP is misleading. Yet I was heavy on Dwight a couple games back and all in on Drum yesterday at 12%. Good stuff

No problem.

• feekdogg

@elementasrat said...

I’m sure you can look that up and get back to me.

I looked it up. You told everyone to empty their bank accounts and bet on the Hornets. Hope this helps.

• MrPerfekt7

Any thoughts on Roberson/Patterson/Felton for the Early slate

• Benf15harp

@NarrowJ said...

Love RoLo today. Had 35 FP vs Dedmon earlier this year, and he should get minutes due to trickle down from other positions with Dunn out (Nwaba playing some SG, Mirotic playing some at SF, etc).

FWIW That was without bobby p and mirotic

• Ericg241173

Prince/ Dedmon or Rolo/ valentine ?

• NarrowJ

Sterling Brown and Snell starting for ABC and Brogdon. Does this put Middleton at PF? He’s the biggest of the 4 guys not named John Henson, and at 6’8 235 lbs I’d say he is more than capable of playing that position.

• zigger77

@NarrowJ said...

Sterling Brown and Snell starting for ABC and Brogdon. Does this put Middleton at PF? He’s the biggest of the 4 guys not named John Henson, and at 6’8 235 lbs I’d say he is more than capable of playing that position.

Knowing kidd delly is gonna play pf.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Ericg241173 said...

Prince/ Dedmon or Rolo/ valentine ?

the first has more upside. 2nd will be lower owned imo

• NarrowJ

@Benf15harp said...

FWIW That was without bobby p and mirotic

Mirotic primarily a 3/4, and probably won’t play any center at all with Dunn being out and them having to shift guys around. I’d bet on Mirotic actually playing a lot of SF today would be my guess. I think Lopez can get 30 minutes. Dedmon has about 20 lbs on both Portis and Markkanen, so I think you’ll at least see Lopez matching his minutes. Don’t mind him at all at 4400 when both Adams and Love are capable of scoring less than 30 FP.

• NarrowJ

@zigger77 said...

Knowing kidd delly is gonna play pf.

Hahaha this is true. I actually like Delly off the bench. Probably see minutes in the upper 20’s and could hit 30 FPs. He actually scored 26 and 29 FP a few games ago with everyone healthy.

• Benf15harp

Is there a cavalier worth playing?
    Usage and minutes are all over the place

• yanksfan1

@NarrowJ said...

If that gets Covington off of him on defense that could work

• Kegjmr

Grant had 11pts 7 assist 4 boards and 2 steals earlier this yr against the Hawks. Id take that line today for 4200 (dk) but concerned that the Bulls may end up using Valentine and LaVine more at pg. Any thoughts on this?

• dolphinkick182

More
    .@memgrizz injury report, Jan. 20 at @PelicansNBA

QUESTIONABLE
    Mario Chalmers (R shoulder)
    Andrew Harrison (L shoulder)
    Ben McLemore (R knee soreness)

OUT
    Mike Conley (L heel)
    James Ennis III (R calf)
    Chandler Parsons (illness and R knee soreness)
    Brandan Wright (illness)

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Kegjmr said...

Grant had 11pts 7 assist 4 boards and 2 steals earlier this yr against the Hawks. Id take that line today for 4200 (dk) but concerned that the Bulls may end up using Valentine and LaVine more at pg. Any thoughts on this?

It’s almost as if this exact same scenario had been announced somewhere

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).