5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4 ) at Houston ( 4 ) —- T: 234
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kegjmr

@Benf15harp said...

Is there a cavalier worth playing?
    Usage and minutes are all over the place

On dk i like Thomas at his price. Played 30 and 32 min last 2 games and went 34-10 against okc in only game last yr.

• zigger77

@Kegjmr said...

Grant had 11pts 7 assist 4 boards and 2 steals earlier this yr against the Hawks. Id take that line today for 4200 (dk) but concerned that the Bulls may end up using Valentine and LaVine more at pg. Any thoughts on this?

If you look at the last game against IND grant played 33 minutes, Id expect it to be around the same today. That was without lavine but zipser also played 20 minutes if I can remember and lavine will pick up those minutes.

• bbeast

Nobody answered the LeBron James under $10k question, but on FD he was priced under $10k for 22 games last season. Now give me an awesome gif reply for my hard work.

• zigger77

@bbeast said...

Nobody answered the LeBron James under $10k question, but on FD he was priced under $10k for 22 games last season. Now give me an awesome gif reply for my hard work.

• Benf15harp

@NarrowJ said...

Mirotic primarily a 3/4, and probably won’t play any center at all with Dunn being out and them having to shift guys around. I’d bet on Mirotic actually playing a lot of SF today would be my guess. I think Lopez can get 30 minutes. Dedmon has about 20 lbs on both Portis and Markkanen, so I think you’ll at least see Lopez matching his minutes. Don’t mind him at all at 4400 when both Adams and Love are capable of scoring less than 30 FP.

Dedmon is coming off the bench
    I’m stuck deciding between dedmon Lopez wade or jerian grant at utility spot

• Abhi

@bbeast said...

• NarrowJ

@dolphinkick182 said...

More
    .@memgrizz injury report, Jan. 20 at @PelicansNBA

QUESTIONABLE
    Mario Chalmers (R shoulder)
    Andrew Harrison (L shoulder)
    Ben McLemore (R knee soreness)

OUT
    Mike Conley (L heel)
    James Ennis III (R calf)
    Chandler Parsons (illness and R knee soreness)
    Brandan Wright (illness)

They may have to play Wayne Selden 35+ mins today if all of those guys are out.

• Benf15harp

@Kegjmr said...

On dk i like Thomas at his price. Played 30 and 32 min last 2 games and went 34-10 against okc in only game last yr.

That’s fair.

• dolphinkick182

@bbeast said...

• Abhi

No talk at all about D.Schroder?

• Benf15harp

Hmm I think I’m leaning d wade. Okc bench is pretty awful. Nationally televised game.

• dolphinkick182

I have German Chocolate in 3 of 4.

• NarrowJ

@Benf15harp said...

Dedmon is coming off the bench
    I’m stuck deciding between dedmon Lopez wade or jerian grant at utility spot

Ah, didn’t realize Dedmon was coming off of the bench. Do they then have Lopez out there with the 2nd team at times in that case, getting him even more minutes (and usage)?

I asked about Wade earlier and if he’s just going to play 16-20 minutes with Rose/Thomas in there. I don’t have him, which means he’ll put up 40 today.

• KindGuy

@Benf15harp said...

Sorry. Should’ve quoted first post. The whole point of the story Is that the team should lose.

But you replied to my post in which I said to stack Kemba/Dwight because of the fatigue factor.

• yanksfan1

Bell and Iggy out, fire up Looney?

• zigger77

@yanksfan1 said...

depends on dray who is probably in

• NarrowJ

@yanksfan1 said...

Casspi?

• Benf15harp

@elementasrat said...

But you replied to my post in which I said to stack Kemba/Dwight because of the fatigue factor.

• RiskyBiscuits

This is a Willie Reed burger day.

• kdsdawg

can Adams guard Love and vice versa or will they have to change up and play smaller somehow? Adams played well last year in both games but Love wasn’t playing center, Tristan Thompson was. How does this affect todays game?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RiskyBiscuits said...

This is a Willie Reed burger day.

how many burgers can we expect

• KindGuy

@Benf15harp said...

And they both went off against the Mavericks…….

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@bbeast said...

Now give me an awesome gif reply for my hard work.

• RiskyBiscuits

@elving188 said...

how many burgers can we expect

See, I’m not sure yet. But with Rudy back for Utah, I’m thinking Willie hands out enough burgers to make me happy. Unless you think Harrell can handle Gobert. can he?

• P0key

someone on the sixers will burn us tonight and i think Simmons is past due for a 50 burger

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).