NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at Minnesota ( -10 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• pn3

got the lineup set, unless lou and/or gallo play and it’s back to the drawing board a little

• scott33

Building around Towns & DDR

• Smallchimp

What are the odds Ayton plays? Pretty big difference between the minutes whether or not Ayton is on the court

• underdawgs

The idea of Pho only having Quincy Acy to guard KAT is simply amazing. (Bender and Ryno is even funnier).
    If Ayton and Holmes sit, they may have to invoke the mercy rule by halftime

• gaelicgirl

Per Bovada: Clippers at Spurs (-8.5) — T: 227

Still dark and going to rain all day here, going back to sleep for a while…

• Nmj4786

2nd in Big Jam last night!!!!! Zizic garbage points in 4th took me out of the win……..

• superjon

Probably making one LU with KAT and one with Kemba

• RandysCrow

My Sunday will consist of

And making a chili

• ASitar

They force you to use a lot of Spurs but I AM putting Patty Mills in my single bullet. He played 33 minutes last time out vs the Clips. Can’t NOT at $3,700

• lovpink

@underdawgs said...

(Bender

return of the dragon

• Njsum1

@ASitar said...

They force you to use a lot of Spurs but I AM putting Patty Mills in my single bullet. He played 33 minutes last time out vs the Clips. Can’t NOT at $3,700

Actually, he only played 20 minutes last 2 times out versus the Clippers. The 33 was the first game. Cory Joseph is the same price versus Cha. Both are equally good punt plays…imo. Should be OK either way

• Njsum1

@lovpink said...

return of the dragon

Id like to see Ayton sit, and Holmes play. Holmes will run major foul trouble risk, yet if he’s going to see minutes, he can stuff the stat sheet with the best of them.

• Kmasonbx

Harden getting there the last two games with OT and Zizic getting there in garbage time last night were both so tilting. Zizic can’t do anything against other starting big men but looks like David Robinson against backups.

• feekdogg

@RandysCrow said...

And making a chili

Nice! It’s currently -6 here. I’m making a batch of beef jerky, so the closest I’m getting to going outside is checking on the dehydrator in the garage.

• RandysCrow

@feekdogg said...

Nice! It’s currently -6 here. I’m making a batch of beef jerky, so the closest I’m getting to going outside is checking on the dehydrator in the garage.

Not going to get that cold here thankfully.

But at least I still don’t live in the childhood hometown, they got over 18 inches of snow today. No thank you!

Very few items are better than a good homemade jerky!

• Njsum1

@RandysCrow said...

And making a chili

A little chocolate and cinnamon make a chili both unique and delicious. Looking at like a 4x floor with 10x upside 😁

Disclaimer…as per usual I won’t be held responsible for advice that doesn’t work out, or if those eating the chili aren’t properly vetted for chocolate and cinnamon allergies. 😁

• ghost3490

@Nmj4786 said...

2nd in Big Jam last night!!!!! Zizic garbage points in 4th took me out of the win……..

wow congrats. i was 104th and i was pretty excited about that. i’m getting closer.

• ghost3490

@ghost3490 said...

wow congrats. i was 104th and i was pretty excited about that. i’m getting closer.

Nice on the Danny Green play.

• GiantOne

Regular player and reader and thanks for help and banter over the past couple of months from posters, has helped net a couple of 900+ wins.

I was wondering as an aside if anyone has had a problem with DK features not working in the past couple of months? My Load Lineups was not working for a couple of months, back and forth with tech support asking the same questions, sending screen shots, verifying if Google worked or incognito or three links to work better..over and over until they just dropped it. Then the Player matchup was showing all zeros in every contest in every sport this week and still is. They said on Thursday it would be fixed in 24-48 hours and when I wrote back yesterday they said end of the week…
    When I mentioned Load Lineups button was still not working it miraculously became available..

Any similar stories? They said a mobile user had complained about player matchups not reading data. Sorry I didn’t want this to get buried in another topic and not heard so I posted in the one I am in for hours every day. Thanks guys.

• mbunner23

Playing very light today

• Smallchimp

Theory question: is there any fantasy value in knowing assisted/unassisted field goal percentages? WOWY has the percentage of a players’ FG’s are assisted and unassisted and I was wondering if this is a mathematical edge that can be utilized or if it’s just more factors in the multifaceted universe of basketball analytics

• shades

DDR or Booker? Lots of nice value in Suns/Twolves game depending on who plays.

• RandysCrow

@Njsum1 said...

A little chocolate and cinnamon make a chili both unique and delicious. Looking at like a 4x floor with 10x upside 😁

Disclaimer…as per usual I won’t be held responsible for advice that doesn’t work out, or if those eating the chili aren’t properly vetted for chocolate and cinnamon allergies. 😁

I have actually added some different chocolate ingredients occasionally in my chili and you are right. Just don’t add too much chocolate ingredient!

I think the best chocolate ingredient was chocolate baking power. Mixed some in with the chili power and it definitely adds some flavor.

Haven’t tried cinnamon before and I love cinnamon so that might be my next trial.

To make it sound like b-ball talk…

Thanks for giving me the heads up on that punt. Wasn’t on my radar today!

• okiehorn

Make a LU early morning yesterday. Give it to a co-worker to play…. Right before lock I tinker with original LU, i win 45 and my original early bird LU goes for 329 and rakes in lots of money for him…….. unbelievable. I have to stop tinkering. Would have been a smooth 4k on the night

• okiehorn

until news comes out for suns….. Biyombo or kidd gilchrist for punt hmmm. Have both project around 24 min…. Both who knows with that rotation

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler