5:00 PM EST : New York ( 2 ) at Cleveland ( -2 ) —- T: —
    5:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9 ) at Memphis ( -9 ) —- T: —
    5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Boston ( 1 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Minnesota ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 217
    10:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 9 ) at Portland ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Coach puts Diallo in with 1 minute go in the 3rd, plays a minute and subs him out at the beginning of the 4th for Ayton again. What type of rotation is that?

• Fingers crossed we see overtime…my lu is the definition of late night…

• monarch

Kerr might need to run a zone with three of his eight players in first half foul trouble

• Damion lee gonna ruin my lu.

• Gadnuk

Well if anfernee simons can score sub 2.5 in the second half then I will cash….thanks brogdon for ruining my Jeremi Grant, Jaylen Brown LU that was crushing…

• Bnett2210

Anyone have links for other FD SE tourneys?? I’m in a 4 way tie for 1st and from what I can see there isn’t anyone else with anyone in play, so it should hold. It’s the 2$ 6K SE tourney I’m in, but I just want to punish myself some more if me choosing to play lighter today is the day I would have took home some more lol.

• yisman

I think I can actually come out ahead for tonight

IN PLAY
    $750.00
    ENTRIES
    CURRENTLY WINNING
    $710.90

because I have a bunch of Blazers/Warriors

• yisman

@Bnett2210 said...

Anyone have links for other FD SE tourneys?? I’m in a 4 way tie for 1st and from what I can see there isn’t anyone else with anyone in play, so it should hold. It’s the 2$ 6K SE tourney I’m in, but I just want to punish myself some more if me choosing to play lighter today is the day I would have took home some more lol.

I don’t have any single entry, but the big GPPs are listed here: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/daily-fantasy-tournament-links-1-1-1-20-3249683

• So annoying, all flames but lee gonna need trip ot just to get there probably. Have lillard, whiteside, dlo, burks, paschall just that damm lee.

• Bnett2210

@yisman said...

I don’t have any single entry, but the big GPPs are listed here: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/daily-fantasy-tournament-links-1-1-1-20-3249683

Thanks, I had to go back and look cause I was confused like why isn’t there anyone with guys from the late games and basically guaranteed for the win. I forgot it was the express slate lol.

• yisman

Warriors are full court double teaming Dame.

As soon as he touches the ball, two guys are on him, even in the backcourt

• yisman

refs mad that Dray isn’t in the game because they now they can’t T him up so they went after Whiteside instead

• Supersharpie

WTF is going on with DK? Just deleted all fourth quarter scoring.

• Ndepompei

@Supersharpie said...

WTF is going on with DK? Just deleted all fourth quarter scoring.

Yeah great time for the scoring to break

• Bdog76

Have 200 in play in the golden state showdown winning around a 1000 and tied for first with 4 guys in the 10 dollar 10k pull up jumper 2k to first all of us are winning 690 apiece..

• rog11sm

Dame 43 percent owned a late night hammer you had to have.

• Bdog76

Yes sir second place has one guy different he has Simon’s I have Poole holding a couple point lead

• land_of_the_lock

Lee standing in the corner on offense, almost every single play

• yisman

tonight the night I choose to play low stakes, tonight the night my lineup goes off

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/85090191?uc=1850490276

• Bdog76

I had a bunch of whitesides and just hedged dame on 2 entries and the extra 20 in entries are around 800 winning approx 200 on my 180 in whiteside captain entries

• Bdog76

Poole is hanging onto first by 1.75 points but Simon’s is balling and causing a sweat..who comes out between the 2 will decide it

• yisman

this is nice

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/6548535/109372430

• Seyedaed

wow over 300 lineups that go from 25th place to 375th place with all the same team. Pathetic.

• RipCityRings

@yisman said...

this is nice

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/6548535/109372430

Very nice lineup. How much was Porter Jr on Yahoo? I thought 6.5K was insane on DK, but look how that turned out. Same with Burks.

• Bdog76

Nice Yisman the rotogrinder room is killing the late slate.. I have had a couple sweats for the 100k I know its gonna happen..have you taken down a hog yet yisman?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler