7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Indiana ( -1.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) — T:
    9:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -5.5 ) at Houston ( 5.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) — T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Golden State ( -1.5 ) — T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• donkeydealer

Doncic bounce back game?

• got9forya

Damn 10 game slate I love4-5 Game slates. Lets see how this goes. Doncic is a no go for me. Just my opinion

• ifthethunder

Woo! I won the forum contest for the first time in forever. OF COURSE, it took a 2-game slate that everyone hated to get ‘er done. Back to the usual…
    ~

• antzilla810

DK turbo slate has Huerter as the highest priced player at 9500. Lmao

• monarch

I know people dont like playing Vuc, i dont like playing Vuc but seriously? 8600 vs Naz Reid and Jared Vanderbilt. I dont see how he doesnt get there.

• bazerko

The spread for the Cleveland and Brooklyn game seems to low at -9.5 for Brooklyn..

• mbunner23

@bazerko said...

The spread for the Cleveland and Brooklyn game seems to low at -9.5 for Brooklyn..

Not really, Kyrie throws a wrench into things. Those 3 haven’t played together yet so now it’s going to be an adjustment and I can see some struggles soon until they figure things out.

• superjon

Is Tristan Thompson tonight’s Muscala?

• monarch

BKN doesnt play defense. They are going to play many 122-114 games. This one might be a little lower scoring because of CLE but BKN will be a team to target in certain spots.

• Bodiaz36

If you can promise me a shootout between Nets and Cavs, I’ll gladly plug in some Drummond. I will just run it back with K.D., don’t even care that Kyrie is back to screw things up.

• ELopez432

Kevin Huerter 9500 on DK lol this must be an early April fools joke smh

• inarodgersitrust

@monarch said...

I know people dont like playing Vuc, i dont like playing Vuc but seriously? 8600 vs Naz Reid and Jared Vanderbilt. I dont see how he doesnt get there.

Why wouldnt people like playing Vucavic?

• mbunner23

@inarodgersitrust said...

Why wouldnt people like playing Vucavic?

Because he never has a ton of upside.

Usually safe for 5x cash but rarely goes bonkers.

• Tajtrivedi

Is there a good respurce to see DK and FD pricing in the same place to compare values from one site to the other?

• gaelicgirl

Nice 3-game After Hours slate…

y’all have fun with the other 7 games

• Bodiaz36

I don’t know, Steph’s shooting has been a bit erratic so far this season, not sure I’m comfortable paying that price for him on DK. Oh I know! I can just pivot down to Huerter for a couple hundred cheaper. Easy solution

• Wooden_Bones

A $7300 Ja Morant on dk looks good today. POR is a good match up for him.

• rickleese

@ELopez432 said...

Kevin Huerter 9500 on DK lol this must be an early April fools joke smh

Think his price should have been 5900?

• dominicanpapi

Pistons/Hawks, Grizzlies/Blazers, Magic/Wolves are three of the games I’m circling. I think Pistons/Hawks can be sneaky. Plumdog, Grant, even Rose and Griffin all viable on FD.

Really like Ja, Tillman, and possibly Clarke on the Grizzlies.

Ross is 5300 going up against a team that doesn’t play any defense, Gordon still good at 7K. I think I saw Vuc was almost 10K on FD but who’s going to pay that? He might be low owned.

• Bodiaz36

Gordon at 7K on FD, think he has pretty good history vs. Wolves. Would you play him for just 500 cheaper than Zinger on FD? I had Zinger locked in at first look, but definitely open to changing my mind

• Wooden_Bones

@Bodiaz36 said...

If you can promise me a shootout between Nets and Cavs, I’ll gladly plug in some Drummond. I will just run it back with K.D., don’t even care that Kyrie is back to screw things up.

I’m not touching the Nets until I see the big three play together, but the few games with Harden and Durant it appears Harden would be the guy to run it back with. He had the ball in his hands more, produced better (although Durant was no slouch). Of course, Kyrie could end up taking most of Harden’s value away.

• monarch

Looks like Xavier Tillman will be chalk but it is a ten game slate so ownership shouldnt be crazy. I think he will have his hands full with both Enes Kanter and also switches on Damian Lillard. I would not be shocked to see Gorgui Dieng enter the game and do well at 4400. Also the Blazers have been going small with (puke) Carmelo Anthony at center. Hopefully this aligns with some Brandon Clarke center rotations because he would eat.

• frugal

@monarch said...

Looks like Xavier Tillman will be chalk but it is a ten game slate so ownership shouldnt be crazy. I think he will have his hands full with both Enes Kanter and also switches on Damian Lillard. I would not be shocked to see Gorgui Dieng enter the game and do well at 4400. Also the Blazers have been going small with (puke) Carmelo Anthony at center. Hopefully this aligns with some Brandon Clarke center rotations because he would eat.

Love Clarke tonight.

• gaelicgirl

Happy birthday Tyler Herro

• emnj69

talk to me about fox I get him wrong every single time
    he didnt do well last time vs this very same team-

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).