7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Indiana ( -1.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) — T:
    9:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -5.5 ) at Houston ( 5.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) — T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Golden State ( -1.5 ) — T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Kyrie is going to play 48 minutes after sitting out two nights ago because he was not in basketball condition. If you believe any of that

• damionismyname

Double OT in the perceived blowout and Jaylen Brown been stuck at the same score for 20 minutes.

• bdf

I made a Nets / Cavs line like five minutes before lock, praying for four OT’s!

• dominicanpapi

@dominicanpapi said...

News came late enough.

I only did 5 lineups tonight, these bigger slates make my head spin. I’m really nervous about the lack of Nets I have. As in 0. Their big 3 might all get 40 a piece and it doesn’t matter but IDK, I’ve got this feeling one of them goes ham. My guess is Harden…

Knew it lol, only it was Durant. They probably all came in at sub 10% ownership too.

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

Kyrie 23 shots. Harden 12. Something is wrong there…

Could be anyone’s guess!

• Yeoman

@ifthethunder said...

I have Andre Drummond. He’s been stuck at a whopping 26.25 DK since before OT started. Some days, you just gotta close the browser and come back tomorrow.
    ~

Now that they have an alternative, they can’t afford his free throw shooting down the stretch. His price is probably going to need to come down now.

• gaelicgirl

@mbunner23 said...

Kyrie to KD and Harden:

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Jeddy3 said...

Double OT?! You gotta be kidding me.

I felt smart about fading that game until about 30 minutes ago… sometimes you just need some luck I guess

• Yeoman

@mbunner23 said...

Okoro is the new Dort.

• captainwacky

Not only that, he has twice the shots of harden, about a quarter of the other counting stats (which are the only important ones), and has been a sieve.

It’s impossible to be knowledgeable about basketball and think this dude is a star. Not even trying to go all MTDurham, this dude is just not a top 30 player.

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

Not only that, he has twice the shots of harden, about a quarter of the other counting stats (which are the only important ones), and has been a sieve.

It’s impossible to be knowledgeable about basketball and think this dude is a star. Not even trying to go all MTDurham, this dude is just not a top 30 player.

You and I agree 100 percent. Casuals see the fancy dribbling, some tough shots and think he’s top 10-15. He’s extremely overrated.

• callmetouch

Bagley gonna see 30+?

• mbunner23

People were ready to crown the Nets champs before Ree came back LOL.

• nickbloggerman

Sexton absolutely torching the Nets

• biga0787

I really really need atl det to go to ot

• monarch

Good call with Sexton!

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

You and I agree 100 percent. Casuals see the fancy dribbling, some tough shots and think he’s top 10-15. He’s extremely overrated.

Yep. 2 or 3 points is 2 or 3 points. Stopping people from getting those points is even more important than being able to score them, and playing your role is literally the most important attribute in basketball. He does none of the important things well.

His handle and shot are outrageous, sure, but holy crap what a waste.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

OT now with DET/ATL

Oh boy

• beastdog325

Love the way Squirrelpatrol is winning the $4 without using a single guy he recommended. No Vuc no Bam no Paul.

• Dfspacman

No exposure to the double OT game and my night is done lol

• OTTTTTT!!!Thank god, need grant and trae to go off.

• biga0787

Thank god. I needed that

• monarch

I may cash some Brandon Goodwin lineups. Is that a NBA achievement? Ifthethunder?

• biga0787

Maybe rose grant plumlee could at least 5x or this could go like quadruple ot

• Dfspacman

@beastdog325 said...

Squirrelpatrol

You expect him to give you his winning plays? Lol
    Well those guys usually have 150 lineups so..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).