7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Indiana ( -1.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) — T:
    9:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -5.5 ) at Houston ( 5.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) — T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Golden State ( -1.5 ) — T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

I tried for 30 mins to get Capella in @ center on dK….. nope! Locked out!

Cappella’s 66.5 @ end of regulation, just like courtIq suggested.

< insert despicable profanity > you dK!

• Golfnut04240

DET/ATL in OT as well. That could help me.

• Yeoman

@nickbloggerman said...

Sexton absolutely torching the Nets

Starting with 11 seconds to go in the first OT, these were the Cavs possessions:

Sexton puts back an airballed Osman three.
    Sexton hits a three to send the game into the second OT.
    Sexton fouled on shot, hits one of two FTs.
    Sexton hits three.
    Sexton fouled on shot, misses both FT.
    Sexton makes 29-footer.
    Sexton makes 9-foot shot.
    Sexton makes 26-footer.
    Sexton makes 27-footer.
    Prince makes three off Sexton assist.

…at which point they’re up 14 with a minute to go and can run out the clock.

He scored 20 points in 3:42; the other nine players on the court scored six (Durant 4, Irving 2).

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Me fading BKN-CLE game:

• WildFireXXI

@beastdog325 said...

Love the way Squirrelpatrol is winning the $4 without using a single guy he recommended. No Vuc no Bam no Paul.

Top guys feeding the masses that they’re going against false info and pivoting in complete other directions? Shocker

• damionismyname

@WildFireXXI said...

Top guys feeding the masses that they’re going against false info and pivoting in complete other directions? Shocker

could it be he has 150 lineups and the ones winning have other players?

• dominicanpapi

@beastdog325 said...

Love the way Squirrelpatrol is winning the $4 without using a single guy he recommended. No Vuc no Bam no Paul.

Yeah but how many lineups did he do? 150 LU’s, you can game stack every single game many times over.

• SkateFiend

CP3 revenge game not a thing?

• BiGtIGeRs

Fox only 15% in the 200k fadeaway

• monarch

30 for 30. The night the Hawks-Pistons went to nine overtimes and Clint Capela registered 100 points/100 rebounds.

Titled: tap, tap, tap-in

• Broncm

10 game slate tonight so I should’ve expected I’d lose money, but on the plus side, a lot of players went crazy tonight and it was a blast to watch.

• newzreview

Got to like looking at your head to head opponent’s line-up and seeing Yogi Ferrell.

• txdave41

I don’t think I’ve ever had a NBA player piss me off like Colilns. Burns me when I play him. Puts up 47 pts when I don’t. Screw you, Collins.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #6

RG Tiered Ranking

Boucher basement game oof….guess it had to happen eventually. I’ve been 70% at least his last 3 games and I would do it again! Also, tons of D Rose lol fell for that one hard but PG against Trae is not something I’m stopping. Tons of Grant too. In hindsight I guess I should have thrown Capela in some run backs but I just went Trea or one of the ATl scrubs cause I wanted all the Vuc and Wood. I may go 0/70 tonight lol.

• damionismyname

@SkateFiend said...

CP3 revenge game not a thing?

I have lots of paul and will probably have to use crowns tomorrow because of it…lol

• IT4MVP

Slate was nuts!! I didn’t have any tho

• beastdog325

@WildFireXXI said...

Yeah no big surprise. If I had the bucks I could stack up every game 15 different ways too.
    Well, I’m winning $10 anyway.
    Send up the balloons.

• biga0787

What is fd cash line going to be. I have 326.6 and I’m worried I’m not even going to min cash. Stupid

• Dfspacman

Seems nets guys were low owned
    Regret going 100% Doncic today

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

We going to get OT in ORL/MIN too?? 👀👀👀

• zline34

LOL Classic Wolves

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Oh, Cole Anthony says, NO.

• HungryHungryHip

• tmarohl

Damn, didn’t see the loss, but it appears Durant put up some serious fantasy numbers.

• HungryHungryHip

@biga0787 said...

What is fd cash line going to be. I have 326.6 and I’m worried I’m not even going to min cash. Stupid

If you have no one left you will be lucky to cash yes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).