7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Indiana ( -1.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) — T:
    9:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -5.5 ) at Houston ( 5.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) — T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Golden State ( -1.5 ) — T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

tried to go balanced today and it didnt work.

• billythekidcowboysheat

407 on fd, I’ll be kicking myself for have the same lineup 13 times🤣

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Bubbling out the cash line with 300+ in the 888 with a zero from Goodwin and the blow out by GS kind of really sucks

• dominicanpapi

Absurd that Wiseman had this kind of game playing only 20 minutes

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Absurd that Wiseman had this kind of game playing only 20 minutes

Maybe Goodwin should get some of his juice

• miggs6876

@biga0787 said...

What is fd cash line going to be. I have 326.6 and I’m worried I’m not even going to min cash. Stupid

I finished at 393.8 on the $1 dribbler for 81st place. Not bad but missed a couple of pieces needed to win some decent money. Didn’t know of Sexton was playing and punted both PG positions. Maybe its a start to something bigger. The last week or so hasn’t been so good.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Eh, people are forgetful. Or tend to not want to embrace new things.

1) Toronto has been league average defensively, and actually giving up much more than the average amount of fantasy points to guards this year.

2) Nunn was a leading contender for ROY, last year and smashed plenty of times when Butler was out. He was a 6K+ player at times, before the league shut down. Then going into the bubble he had covid or some injury that left him behind, and he just never got back into the rotation. Not because he suddenly sucked at basketball.

I’d actually bet historically without going back and looking at last year, that he succeeded in this spot way more than he didn’t in the past.

All true. And not sure why I brought up matchup as I don’t really care about that (with the exception of Jrue and Bev maybe) especially with a value play. And I remember Nunn balling out last year for sure. I just didn’t think anything was concrete enough with him to warrant 40% ownership. Also on a kind of related note I feel like having a solid memory on players has hurt me this year. Take Delon Wright for example, I remember him being 5-6k and putting up 40 spots. Which is why I constantly went to him at a cheap tag with some minutes. Same thing with Josh Hart, he dropped 50 spot one time when I shipped a tourney on yahoo and used to put up 40 all the time. Keep going to Cam Johnson on the cheap as he put up 30 spots a few times last year when he got run. I know there is more. But what do I know. I whiffed so hard on everything tonight it’s embarrassing.

Hit on Wise-Man.. Dray duds out, Curry fizzles out. Had no big shares of OT games. Say Quickley-Fever tomorrow. Robinson. Curry! Dray! Some Wise-Man’s. Even Randle at 8800 is playable. Think could be great game stack. Feel like Draymond has 1st 50-Burga of season. Maybe 45. Like the Over in Game as well. Won again, on G S -1 today.

• callmetouch

Squirrel with the root logo took down the $8, that’s awesome

• beare

Position Username Winning Quarters Remaining Score
    1st
    cb4bama7
    $80.00
    1st
    beare
    $80.00
    3rd
    dacman711
    $35.00
    3rd
    redbeard1287
    $35.00
    5th
    bish_02
    $22.50
    5th
    giannip9
    $22.50
    7th
    bamaheels
    $12.50
    7th
    coachrush227mile
    $12.50
    9th
    omgronnie1
    $10.00
    10th
    scottie34
    $10.00
    beare
    Highly experienced user
    beare
    1st of 595
    POSITION
    $80
    WINNING
    Edit Lineup
    3 quarters left
    D. Fox
    PG
    De’Aaron Fox
    25 PTS, 7 AST, 4 REB, 1 ST, 6 TO
    SAC 96@LAC 115
    FINAL
    48.2%
    DRAFTED
    D. Murray
    PG
    Dejounte Murray
    22 PTS, 3 AST, 6 REB, 2 ST
    SA 99@GS 121
    4TH – 00:00
    39.5%
    DRAFTED
    P. George
    SG
    Paul George
    19 PTS, 12 AST, 7 REB, 1 ST, 2 BLK, 6 TO
    SAC 96@LAC 115
    FINAL
    63.2%
    DRAFTED
    B. Hield
    SG
    Buddy Hield
    13 PTS, 3 AST, 2 REB, 3 ST, 1 BLK, 4 TO
    SAC 96@LAC 115
    FINAL
    24.4%
    DRAFTED
    K. Oubre
    SF
    Kelly Oubre
    16 PTS, 9 REB, 2 ST, 1 BLK
    SA 99@GS 121
    50.1%
    DRAFTED
    K. Leonard
    SF
    Kawhi Leonard
    32 PTS, 5 AST, 3 REB, 6 ST, 3 TO
    SAC 96@LAC 115
    FINAL
    66.7%
    DRAFTED
    M. Bagley
    PF
    Marvin Bagley
    10 PTS, 1 AST, 8 REB, 1 ST
    SAC 96@LAC 115
    FINAL
    14.5%
    DRAFTED
    N. Batum
    PF
    Nicolas Batum
    11 PTS, 3 REB, 3 ST, 1 BLK, 1 TO
    SAC 96@LAC 115
    FINAL
    19.3%
    DRAFTED
    J. Wiseman
    C
    James Wiseman
    20 PTS, 4 AST, 6 REB
    SA 99@GS 121
    48.4%
    DRAFTED
    took 1st in late night nba swat 80 bucks

• damionismyname

the mem/por cancellation messed up everything for me…

• chronoxiong

The posts in these threads are growing lighter as time progresses. People are tired of their plays not working out. Or just tired of losing. I’m tired of losing right now. I told myself to stop getting trigger happy and entering in a lot of games. Because I wasn’t working today, I got excited since it was an 11 game slate. Ended up playing $60 worth of games with a Slam entry. Backfired on me for the 3rd time this season as thats how many times I been in the Slam. Fell short of cracking 300 points due to so many duds.

This is what I deal with every in my cash games: https://www.fanduel.com/games/53764/contests/53764-243282924/entries/2335908221/scoring?entry=2335903897

I’m fed up with this. It is stupid to play PG13 and Kawhi Leonard together in the same lineup. Thats as lame as playing Lillard and McCollum together (which I did not too long ago and lost). Isn’t this the true example of lineup optimizers? Because you’re not supposed to do that if you make your own lineups. And don’t give me the “oh, but the Kings/Clippers game’s o/u was 228” or something like that. I’m not crying tonight. I knew what I was going into by being in $60 worth of games. I think that 50/50 I just linked to you guys made me realized that I need to take a break from them for a few days. And try out a Double Up of $5 or something and see if there’s a problem there. By the way, I calculated out my original dummy lineup and it would have fallen short of cashing anyways. Sucks..

• miggs6876

@chronoxiong said...

The posts in these threads are growing lighter as time progresses. People are tired of their plays not working out. Or just tired of losing. I’m tired of losing right now. I told myself to stop getting trigger happy and entering in a lot of games. Because I wasn’t working today, I got excited since it was an 11 game slate. Ended up playing $60 worth of games with a Slam entry. Backfired on me for the 3rd time this season as thats how many times I been in the Slam. Fell short of cracking 300 points due to so many duds.

This is what I deal with every in my cash games: https://www.fanduel.com/games/53764/contests/53764-243282924/entries/2335908221/scoring?entry=2335903897

I’m fed up with this. It is stupid to play PG13 and Kawhi Leonard together in the same lineup. Thats as lame as playing Lillard and McCollum together (which I did not too long ago and lost). Isn’t this the true example of lineup optimizers? Because you’re not supposed to do that if you make your own lineups. And don’t give me the “oh, but the Kings/Clippers game’s o/u was 228” or something like that. I’m not crying tonight. I knew what I was going into by being in $60 worth of games. I think that 50/50 I just linked to you guys made me realized that I need to take a break from them for a few days. And try out a Double Up of $5 or something and see if there’s a problem there. By the way, I calculated out my original dummy lineup and it would have fallen short of cashing anyways. Sucks..

Chrono, hang in there. Dfs is a marathon not a sprint. Have a bank roll and be disciplined. Ride out the highs and lows. It’s possible to get a big payout. Many here have. I’ve been playing for a few years and have 6xs the amount that I started with. It’s still peanuts. Dfs occupies my time, stimulates my brain, love the challenge, and is fun. I never gamble too much. Many years ago, I made a S500 football bet and lost. The whole game I was cursing and pissed off. I don’t want to feel like that again. Tonight, was example of me having fun.

• emoney1214

That 361.6 lineup had was like 25-35 percent of cash lineups on fd. Had them beat till oladipo must have had a block or steal taken away. These big slates can be brutal if you miss on 1 or 2 guys.

• miggs6876

@emoney1214 said...

That 361.6 lineup had was like 25-35 percent of cash lineups on fd. Had them beat till oladipo must have had a block or steal taken away. These big slates can be brutal if you miss on 1 or 2 guys.

Yep. Only 1 or 2 guys off is the difference from cashing big to eating peanuts. Have to be lucky too.

• chronoxiong

@miggs6876 said...

Chrono, hang in there. Dfs is a marathon not a sprint. Have a bank roll and be disciplined. Ride out the highs and lows. It’s possible to get a big payout. Many here have. I’ve been playing for a few years and have 6xs the amount that I started with. It’s still peanuts. Dfs occupies my time, stimulates my brain, love the challenge, and is fun. I never gamble too much. Many years ago, I made a S500 football bet and lost. The whole game I was cursing and pissed off. I don’t want to feel like that again. Tonight, was example of me having fun.

Yeah true. I used to be able to withstand the losing because I knew that I can win again. But its getting hard to win if you making one wrong play now. And making two wrong plays can even end your night. Thats why it is angering me. I have people constantly reminding me to stop playing so much if it continues to be like this. To keep my action to $20 or less. I’m gonna try to see if I can do that from here on out. The lineup trains, yeah not even cool though. I keep thinking I will beat them often but so far this season, thats not the case. I have no clue what a S500 football bet here but it sounds like it was a lot. I would be depressed if I lose something like that. Glad to hear you are enjoying winning again. Sounds like you are having fun which is always good. This is fun to me because I like to figure out how to beat others in fantasy. Thats why I dont want to give up totally lol

• monarch

Had a 339 DK last night with Goodwin bagel. Also chopped a SD with awesemo which helps the BR.

Not sure about tonight. Feels like Tuesdays slate. I may go be a tourist in the NHL streets today.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@chronoxiong said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/53764/contests/53764-243282924/entries/2335908221/scoring?entry=2335903897

That was the RG optimal. It’s been winning at an amazing rate so far this year as the projection team is nailing it. George/Leonard were both good prices for their floors so they were fine cash plays. If McCollum and Dame are both underpriced for their projected points you definitely could use in the same ‘CASH’ lineup. GPP, no.

• miggs6876

@chronoxiong said...

Yeah true. I used to be able to withstand the losing because I knew that I can win again. But its getting hard to win if you making one wrong play now. And making two wrong plays can even end your night. Thats why it is angering me. I have people constantly reminding me to stop playing so much if it continues to be like this. To keep my action to $20 or less. I’m gonna try to see if I can do that from here on out. The lineup trains, yeah not even cool though. I keep thinking I will beat them often but so far this season, thats not the case. I have no clue what a S500 football bet here but it sounds like it was a lot. I would be depressed if I lose something like that. Glad to hear you are enjoying winning again. Sounds like you are having fun which is always good. This is fun to me because I like to figure out how to beat others in fantasy. Thats why I dont want to give up totally lol

👍

• txdave41

I hate Fanduel league games so much, but unfortunately they seem to be the only thing left to enter when it’s 30 minutes before lock. Scored a 360 and came in nearly last place in a 10 man league. It’s freaking ridiculous that I would have needed a 380 score just to minimum cash.

They must be just infested with sharks NBA is just hopeless now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).