7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Indiana ( -1.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) — T:
    9:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -5.5 ) at Houston ( 5.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) — T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Golden State ( -1.5 ) — T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Herf

And since when is Aaron Gordon eligible for PG on DK? That’s new to me.

• mep410

llillard/ oubre or grant/paul?

• clrockny24

anyone know why huerter for the Hawks is 9500 on dk?

• BiGtIGeRs

Why is Huerter 9,500 on DK

• dominicanpapi

Fournier in, so that does take the shine away from some of these Magic players.

• jdtrey

@Herf said...

And since when is Aaron Gordon eligible for PG on DK? That’s new to me.

Yea him and his 3.5 assists per and JaeSean Tate and his 2.2 are both PG eligible today lmao
    Someone might’ve had a little too much to drink last night while they were setting up the slate.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jdtrey said...

Yea him and his 3.5 assists per and JaeSean Tate and his 2.2 are both PG eligible today lmao
    Someone might’ve had a little too much to drink last night while they were setting up the slate.

Yeah seems like Huerter was supposed to be 5.9k.

Seems like Tate and Gordon were supposed to be SF and PF eligible not PG and SF.

Definitely either drunk or new and clueless. Good stuff.

• maddysdaddy0914

Anyone think FVV might be in line to crush that price on FD?

• BiGtIGeRs

@dominicanpapi said...

Only one magic player I like

• mdalb

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah seems like Huerter was supposed to be 5.9k.

Seems like Tate and Gordon were supposed to be SF and PF eligible not PG and SF.

Definitely either drunk or new and clueless. Good stuff.

Yo wouldn’t have to worry about huerters ownership 🤷🏻‍♂️ Haha.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

Depends who they start. If they start Ennis, then I still really like Vuc. If they start bacon and Fournier then I still like Vuc, yet slightly less.

• BiGtIGeRs

Vanderbilt crushes always, in limited minutes would like to see him play 30 plus

• mrjredoak

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

Anyone think FVV might be in line to crush that price on FD?

Curious others thoughts on this as well. I like him as a contrarian SG today on FD.

• Njsum1

@mrjredoak said...

Curious others thoughts on this as well. I like him as a contrarian SG today on FD.

He could do well. Price makes him worth taking a shot on.

• Njsum1

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Vanderbilt crushes always, in limited minutes would like to see him play 30 plus

I don’t know..he doesn’t shoot much, and as you said minutes seem to be kept under 30. He’ll likely be guarded by a plus defender in Roco.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t know..he doesn’t shoot much, and as you said minutes seem to be kept under 30. He’ll likely be guarded by a plus defender in Roco.

You mean Goat ROCO.

Portland plays Memphis my man.

• maddysdaddy0914

@Njsum1 said...

Wolves are playing Magic, No?

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

You mean Goat ROCO.

Portland plays Memphis my man.

Haha….my bad…lmao

Matchup is a little better, yet Vandy still doesn’t shoot much, or has yet to go over 30 minutes, I guess he could.

Seems fine for a one off 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

I Like Enes Kanter tonight

• billythekidcowboysheat

Anyone???!!!

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

I agree. However, looks like they will showcase the hell out of Drumm in the meantime, from Rotoworld:

Cavaliers GM Koby Altman told Andre Drummond that his role in the rotation won’t change following the acquisition of Jarrett Allen.

I could be wrong here, and admittedly I don’t usually get Drummond right, yet for 9900 I have no interest tonight. He might get run off the court if the nets get to stomping the Cavs.

• Brendan239

Douggir McBuckets could put up a quiet 9x with no Dipo and no Turner.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

I could be wrong here, and admittedly I don’t usually get Drummond right, yet for 9900 I have no interest tonight. He might get run off the court if the nets get to stomping the Cavs.

I’d much rather play DJ on the other side. He’ll be needed against the Cavs with their size.

• IT4MVP

Dipo, Lowry, or Murray at PG on DK??

• Brendan239

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Anyone???!!!

I went up to him from Kanter due to ownership and ceiling. Kanter CAN put up 40-50 but he’ll be 15%+ owned and Ayton CAN put up 50-60 at less than 10%

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).