7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Indiana ( -1.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) — T:
    9:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -5.5 ) at Houston ( 5.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) — T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Golden State ( -1.5 ) — T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Chad82

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Luca/plumlee or trae/capela

• jayzee666

@zline34 said...

Disagree I expect a 1/3 of his production to come from those 2 categories. Hes very long with quick hands, his game needs a lot of work on the scoring end though.

I let you down last night Z. I am warning you now. I like Vandy!
    He may do well anyway which means others in my LU will bust.

This is no schtick, be annoyed if you all want to be annoyed, but this could be difference between winning the milly and not cashing! Play one LU without Vandy just to be on the safe side!

• chickenmanE

anyone on shake milton?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I didn’t doubt there was a mix up with the Sixers starting line up, just showing they’ve fixed it.

• timgodd375

Snell still limited minutes??

• Brendan239

TT over Crowder

• FunchessOfFun

Anyone else think that T Prince writes a revenge narrative tonight?

• Biasfan

Kevin Huerter 9500? SMH? And I’m a Maryland fan.

• ifthethunder

Isaac Okoro is starting again. Pretty cheep?
    ~

• chronoxiong

@ifthethunder said...

Isaac Okoro is starting again. Pretty cheep?
    ~

He is. But I assume has to guard Harden. Which may lead to trouble.

• monarch

I ended up stacking tons of Luka/KP at the last minute. If KP can stay out of foul trouble they should give the Pacers fits in the PnR stuff.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’ve got so much mcbuckets, holiday, zinger… my night will be over quickly🤣

• superjon

All the Capela and Curry

• monarch

Also all the FVV, Ayton and anyone who can shoot a three in the Heat/Raptors game.

• xwalker5

Was Sexton at less than 2% a mistake? Thought more people would be on him

• ifthethunder

Don’t you hate it when 7:00 rolls round before you submit your updated lineup?
    ~

• chronoxiong

Dougie McBuckets 60% owned in cash. Justin Holiday over 50% owned. I have neither of them.

• dominicanpapi

@xwalker5 said...

News came late enough.

I only did 5 lineups tonight, these bigger slates make my head spin. I’m really nervous about the lack of Nets I have. As in 0. Their big 3 might all get 40 a piece and it doesn’t matter but IDK, I’ve got this feeling one of them goes ham. My guess is Harden…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Single entry today…. handcuffed myself a little bit tinkering and it locked on me with Brogdon in flex… smh

Anyway. Keep going back and forth between Steph/Oubre and Kawhi/DRob

• osuryanf

@xwalker5 said...

Cavs fan here…. it’s worth a dart throw but not worth a ton of entries since it’s his first game back, and mixed in with 2 new players from a trade, so who knows if he’ll get his full allotment of minutes or not.

• goboltsgo

only ran 5 lu today made adjustments to one to include mcbuckets but dk gave me a theres an error refresh message and then i coudnt submit the changes in time so now i get the same lineup but have to take tate from houston instead of a starting mcbuckets

• monarch

@xwalker5 said...

I think people have been burned by him announced starting twice already this season only to be a late scratch. Possibly some leverage there but he is too scoring dependent for me on a large slate. Hope it works out!

• Njsum1

@ifthethunder said...

Don’t you hate it when 7:00 rolls round before you submit your updated lineup?
    ~

I had put Dwight in a lineup when that sixers mess up happened. Was almost positive I then removed him when it corrected. Then checked my lineups with like 30 seconds left before lock, and he was still there 😬 I got him out with like 2 seconds to spare.

Watch him go HAM…lmao

• xwalker5

@dominicanpapi said...

News came late enough.

I only did 5 lineups tonight, these bigger slates make my head spin. I’m really nervous about the lack of Nets I have. As in 0. Their big 3 might all get 40 a piece and it doesn’t matter but IDK, I’ve got this feeling one of them goes ham. My guess is Harden…

Feel you on the Big 3. I went with all Green + Jordan

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@goboltsgo said...

only ran 5 lu today made adjustments to one to include mcbuckets but dk gave me a theres an error refresh message and then i coudnt submit the changes in time so now i get the same lineup but have to take tate from houston instead of a starting mcbuckets

Yes. DK very glitchy in the past 15 minutes or so

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).