• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Sacramento ( -1 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -14.5 ) at Phoenix ( 14.5 ) —- T: 200.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• sqwerl

@JackLotte said...

Yeah I guess if you are looking at min cash that’s more accurate, was thinking more for gpp purposes

That is for gpp. A 285 on fd and 275 on dk will more times than not get u above the cash line.

• jrrawlins

@dailyfinancialsports said...

I already feel great about having Conley and Gallo in my LU. If Allen is out….that would be amazing.

Does Allen have a usage rate that would directly effect Conley?

• dailyfinancialsports

@jrrawlins said...

His usage is only 15% but Conley’s usage goes up 2% when Allen is off the court compared to when he is on the court. I’m more excited about the prospect of Green or Barnes guarding Gallo instead of Allen, and if Barnes gets the start he immediately becomes my favorite low cost SF on the slate.

• linesrc

@jrrawlins said...

couldnt agree with this more…. by halftime, guys I never heard of will be racking up minutes….

Only players in that game I’m targeting are Suns players that will play regardless of it being a blow out or not, for example Devin booker.

• johnkro

Nobody likes 36 minutes of Brandon Knight vs the Spurs second unit? Ownership is going to be incredibly low just off matchup alone

• Nasanji

@jrrawlins said...

Conley’s usage rate with Allen on the floor is 21.9 and without him, it’s 23.9 as per nbawowy.com. I think the pace and opponent matter more here.

• dailyfinancialsports

Does anyone know how Davis performs against a stretch 4 compared to a more traditional PF? I’m wondering if Drummond crowding the paint and Illyasova hanging on the perimeter will affect Davis’ chance at rebounds and other peripheral stats.

• ScofieldReturns

anyone else like darell arthur revenge game?

• JackLotte

@sqwerl said...

That is for gpp. A 285 on fd and 275 on dk will more times than not get u above the cash line.

should have rephrased to if you are looking at min cash or to take down a gpp/finish in the top percentile.

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Hopefully Ashton Kutcher can drain some 3’s today, dunno why him and danny green are struggling compared to last year

• vacaylife

crawford or harris

• onepinrodney

@zpa1989 said...

are people fading LMA, duncan and kawhi? hard to think they will destroy value in 3 quarters of play, if that in what should be an easy win on the front end of a b2b

I wouldn’t try to predict tonight, but LMA seems to get decent minutes even in blowouts.

128-93 vs Bucks – 30 min
    106-79 vs Nets – 28 min (front end of B2B)
    112-93 vs Mavs – 27 min

He didn’t get less than 35 DK pts in any. It’s the AARP guys that are worrisome.

• Sportsfan12

jamal crawford or garry harris? gpp

• pn3

Fantasy Labs NBA ‏@FantasyLabsNBA 17s17 seconds ago
    Brandon Knight (adductor) questionable for Thursday

• dailyfinancialsports

@pn3 said...

oh god

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@pn3 said...

First quarter blowout now?

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@pn3 said...

Fantasy Labs NBA ‏@FantasyLabsNBA 17s17 seconds ago Brandon Knight (adductor) questionable for Thursday

WOW if that is the case, can we all shout out the word TANK for Phoenix. Doesn’t Devin Booker and Archie Bunker become instant must plays

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@pn3 said...

That game is almost a complete fade if Knight is out unless Pop decides to sit some players. Even then, it’s only punts like Boban, Simmons, etc.

Kawhi, and Aldridge might still be in play simply because they’re going to be the ones to cause the blowout if it’s on, and their usage rates both go up when Parker is off the court. No use rostering nearly anyone else from either side of that matchup though.

Patty Mills is the trap of the night.

• eegeeja

why is this optimizer keep recommending me 3 PHO players vs the Spurs?

Brandon Knight, Devin Booker, and P.J. Tucker.

• frugal

Suns Spurs is going to be about the closest thing to a forfeit possible in the NBA.

• mattyice522

o damn not his adductor

• frugal

@eegeeja said...

why is this optimizer keep recommending me 3 PHO players vs the Spurs?

Brandon Knight, Devin Booker, and P.J. Tucker.

Minutes.

• onepinrodney

@pn3 said...

They should just send Danny Green to play them.

• zpa1989

people still afraid of horford? thinkin gpp only. im kind of lost at center on FD, just not quite sure who to play. can see all top 5 guys doing well, except for deandre, not as high on him.

• CutlerAsFk

@dailyfinancialsports said...

Does anyone know how Davis performs against a stretch 4 compared to a more traditional PF? I’m wondering if Drummond crowding the paint and Illyasova hanging on the perimeter will affect Davis’ chance at rebounds and other peripheral stats.

check your pm’s

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).