7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9.5 ) at Atlanta ( -9.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5.5 ) at New York ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6 ) at Chicago ( -6 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 203
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• 7klub06

@az0064 said...

Reddick or Allen

Hands down Mr 3x Defensive first team all NBA Tony Allen

• erizos17

Any chance the Nets keep it a little close tonight? A stack for this game doesnt look horrible at all

• tim51278

Booker/Barton/Zbo or Batum/Barton/Lee? GPP

• joker99

What about Booker and Barton? FD

• Rrich68

RG Overall Ranking

@breger said...

I like KP tonight, minutes will be there and torched the suns last game, gunna fly under the radar imo

Minutes are gonna be there? You think he’s playing more than 30?

• oaktwnraidr

Is it confirmed that okafor is going to start? He hasn’t even been in the rotation lately

• erizos17

@Rrich68 said...

Minutes are gonna be there? You think he’s playing more than 30?

I believe he should get around 30. He got 28 his first game back and looked healthy. No need to talk about price. It’s the best its been all year. Matchup not bad at all and ownership should be low. Its not the best play but its not horrible at all. I’ll have some exposure to him also

• draggin49

How long the 76ers/nets can keep the games somewhat close is gonna dictate a lot .

• erizos17

Wow Bradley out another week

• odeethedon

@Therec said...

Would be awesome. Sad that Jokic is now only a “C”

Right if he was a PF/C I feel like I have the perfect lineup tonight

• Chewy00

Need a cheap F and Utility player… Thoughts

• monarch

Anyone like Tristan Thompson. He had an 18 point, 14 rebound game vs the Spurs last season. He occasionally shows up against the top teams.

• tim51278

I’m thinking KP could easily do 36-40 min tonight. I was at the last game and O’Quinn got it rolling plus he came off Bench. Knicks need a win and he should dominate at MSG

• dreusche

Rivers/Wall or Barton/Kawhi

• tmarohl

@Conbon32 said...

Giannis or Lebron? Probably smart to fade Harden since Tony Allen is a beast defensively and I don’t think Harden went over 50 FDpts in the last few games against them.

The tighter pricing on FD actually makes Lebron playable again, but I most likely will be fading. No upside to that guy when there are several small forwards in better spots. Just like the other night when 69% of you took Lebron and probably lost.

• Therec

@odeethedon said...

Right if he was a PF/C I feel like I have the perfect lineup tonight

Yeah, doing something like Jokic/Chandler/Lopez would be nasty I think.

• Ty127

If only playing single lineup dragic/chandler or walker/d Jordan?

• oaktwnraidr

I’m torn between Kyries and Walker….it feels like a Kyries game with Leonard being on James.

• Therec

@monarch said...

Anyone like Tristan Thompson. He had an 18 point, 14 rebound game vs the Spurs last season. He occasionally shows up against the top teams.

I’d personally pivot to Robin Lopez unless you’re talking GPP. Lopez doesn’t have as high of a ceiling but much safer right now.

• whitemamba86

@Ty127 said...

all 4 are good plays but the difference in price on tyson chandler vs jordan is 2,600

• Therec

@oaktwnraidr said...

I’m torn between Kyries and Walker….it feels like a Kyries game with Leonard being on James.

It’s a Kyrie game definitely, it’s up to you whether or not you think he steps up to the task.

• tim51278

I like the sounds of a KP/O’Quinn/Chandler stack. I can see O’Quinn being used in this game and could go for 40+DK pts low owned too

• Darat2

Caras LeVert has scored more the 25 on DraftKings the last 2 games could
    Be a good play for 3600

• Therec

@Ty127 said...

Walker/Jordan is the safer play with higher upside, so I’d do that and hope that Walker plays a full game (Vegas predicts that the hornets destroy the nets).

• dunbarnation

I feel really good about millsap tonight. Howard was rested on the last b2b and i could see that happening again tonight, especially with embiid resting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.