NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 208
    3:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Detroit ( -6 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at San Antonio ( -6 ) —- T: 199

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I’m trying really hard to avoid Clarkson. Overthinking, right?

• BBWC_10

I only took 1 Laker today, I have a feeling they will be sleepwalking with the early start. Hopefully KP and THJ got some rest last night.

• RiskyBiscuits

@elving188 said...

Im doing the same thing. But, we have to play him.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Im doing the same thing. But, we have to play him.

I’m realistic in not expecting another almost 50 burger. But I’d say 30 is firmly within reach.

• BBWC_10

@elving188 said...

Even if Ingram plays I think Clarkson will have to do a lot of scoring. But what do I know, I have Rozier, I thought the Celtics would kill the Magic and Rozier would get me 30.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I’m only playing 1 LU in the main on FD. I really don’t want to fade Drummond.

• Dirt_Lavert

Mentioned this last night, Rozier looks extra chunky lately. I’ve seen him at Kowloon at least once, dude is eating way too much.

Same thing happened when David Lee was scooped by the Celtics. He legit admitted to being fat and getting moved out of the roto because so. Brad is on top of everything. His minutes are a reflection of that.

Damn I should’ve posted that today. Can blame me for that one

• KindGuy

I’m not watching the game but what the hell is Payton doing out there? His team has 75 points mid way through the 3rd quarter on 58.5% shooting and he has 1 assist. Unreal.

• strassnerte

@elving188 said...

Hard to get assists when you can’t miss a shot

I just think there is a correlation between his points being high and his team doing horrible. It is the point guards job to get the rest of the team into the game and he hasn’t done that at all today.

• JENSGT

@elementasrat said...

I’m not watching the game but what the hell is Payton doing out there? His team has 75 points mid way through the 3rd quarter on 58.5% shooting and he has 1 assist. Unreal.

He’s shooting the ball. A lot.

• KindGuy

@JENSGT said...

He’s shooting the ball. A lot.

1 assist. Unreal.

• JENSGT

Irving is doing the same thing.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Fuck. I just realized my LU is probably done. I’ve got Smart in it. Wtf was I thinking. He’s literally went from 9.5 to 5.5 in the 3rd Q with his fucking TOs

• eatmyturf23

Is anyone watching this Orlando Boston game? Wtf is up with Biyombo.

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Bigs vs Boston all of a sudden is not a thing anymore, I guess. Way to change the equation, Biz. You weren’t FD playable but an option in a good individual matchup, on DK. I thought, anyway.

• TicketRaven

That is a cool visor he’s wearing …

• Dirt_Lavert

@eatmyturf23 said...

Listening, he’s just not eating. Dude is so reliant on those putbacks which he isn’t getting.

His usage definitely very low rn

• JENSGT

@eatmyturf23 said...

Birch stealing time from him and when he’s on the court he’s not very active. He just doesn’t seem to match up well against Boston. Kyrie shot a 3 over him. Lol

• superstars92

Dang I thought for sure Caldwell Pope would play.

• JENSGT

Gordon double double

• dramos77

Updated Projections – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5KnkMiIIGCi8hdgl2SVm-NMEguWnREOQ7Ym11Lqk_M/edit#gid=1939832478

• mikeblodgett24

OK this main slate is annoying as hell for some reason. Anyone got a good SF option under 5200 on fanduel?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@mikeblodgett24 said...

OK this main slate is annoying as hell for some reason. Anyone got a good SF option under 5200 on fanduel?

Anderson, Crabbe

• mikeblodgett24

I was looking at crabbe too but wouldnt he get Bradley defense?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).