2:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 230
    5:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 234
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Utah ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at LA Lakers ( 11 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

Nice Balance Slate!!! I wonder if Ingram starts at PG

.GUYS don’t forget to join WEEK 5 of the RG Yahoo League 32/50 spots filled get yours now:

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/15570/overview

Thanks.

• Sportsfan100

First, a disclaimer: I’m a small time player compared to many of you and I defer my knowledge of the game to most of you. Some of you are amazing.
    With that being said, here’s why I’m going extremely light on Harden tonight. Yes, the guy is a beast, but of his 9 games in the month of January, 3 of them went into OT. 3 of his top 4 games (using FD points) were in those OT games and the other was against Cleveland 😳 Taking out the OT games, he’s averaging just under 68 FD points per game.
    Plus, he’s played 40+ minutes 5 times this month and 3 of them were in those OT games.
    Could tonight’s game go into OT? Yes. Could he still play 40+ minutes? Yes. Could he still have a 100 burger tonight? Yes, but I think the odds are against it tonight.
    Good luck whichever way you go today :)

• Danielv22

Going to be a tough slate to crack awaiting injury news for embiid, Butler, aaron Gordon, and Rubio.

• bigfink

@Sportsfan100 said...

First, a disclaimer: I’m a small time player compared to many of you and I defer my knowledge of the game to most of you. Some of you are amazing.
    With that being said, here’s why I’m going extremely light on Harden tonight. Yes, the guy is a beast, but of his 9 games in the month of January, 3 of them went into OT. 3 of his top 4 games (using FD points) were in those OT games and the other was against Cleveland 😳 Taking out the OT games, he’s averaging just under 68 FD points per game.
    Plus, he’s played 40+ minutes 5 times this month and 3 of them were in those OT games.
    Could tonight’s game go into OT? Yes. Could he still play 40+ minutes? Yes. Could he still have a 100 burger tonight? Yes, but I think the odds are against it tonight.

just because is not a reason.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

My biggest gripe with the early slate is that I want four or five true Centers in my lineups.

• scott33

@Sportsfan100 said...

I haven’t faded Harden yet the past month or so. I might tonight. If Embiid plays, I’ll prob roll with him over Harden. If Embiid is out, I’m def going Beard.

• Njsum1

@Sportsfan100 said...

Mr Gambini, that is a lucid, well thought out, intelligent objection….

Overruled 😁

Edit: you can play or fade him…I just wanted to post a My Cousin Vinny reference. 🤷‍♂️

• scott33

@Epignosis said...

My biggest gripe with the early slate is that I want four or five true Centers in my lineups.

I see 6 that I wanna play. Embiid is at the top of that list. This is an absolute blow up spot for him if he plays.
    Edit: Just noticed u said early slate, I meant the main slate for Yahoo.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Early slate is loaded. Late slate is, the opposite of loaded.

• efagan99

Ugh I have to pick 2 of vucevic, allen, WCS, zaza, and zizic? Do I go zaza and zizic because they’re cheapest? Because alliteration?
    Also why is D-lo so expensive on DK, I feel like you can’t play him at that price.

• markhansen018

Priced up for matchup

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

Mr Gambini, that is a lucid, well thought out, intelligent objection….

Overruled 😁

Edit: you can play or fade him…I just wanted to post a My Cousin Vinny reference. 🤷‍♂️

Lmao! I’ll add

Marisaf15Harp
    Lmao

• Ndepompei

Cam Payne revenge afternoon

• BUFUu2

@efagan99 said...

Ugh I have to pick 2 of vucevic, allen, WCS, zaza, and zizic? Do I go zaza and zizic because they’re cheapest? Because alliteration?
    Also why is D-lo so expensive on DK, I feel like you can’t play him at that price.

i fading zizi on dk they upped his price way to much for me i am going vuc and pach and d-lo is crazy expensive but playing at home i think the early slace you have to pay up at guard and go cheap at forwards where all the value is at. I must be losing my mind but kennard i am 100 percent getting the run with drummond out and i think you can’t go wrong with the price. I am having problems finding what bull to play. i am leaning on portis for the price and also otto p looks dang good today

• noddy

Centers everywhere on both slates

• noddy

Plugging in Kennard and Zizic 100% today and seeing what lineup HQ spits out

• monarch

I like the price on Bogdan. Also agree about centers. Rolling with Allen and Zaza

• Ace15

Bogdan eruption spot because hield has been hot. its like Dinwiddie/Russell lol. Hield is cheaper on FD though…..weird, seems trappy

• fenway2015

NO Memphis is not on DK main slate

• noddy

Hutchinson???

• Calicapo

@noddy said...

Hutchinson???

I’m taking a shot.

Too cheap.

• Calicapo

Any insight on why Kurucs only saw 11 min last game?

• BUFUu2

@noddy said...

Hutchinson???

def in one you have to take a shot one i am a bit dumb on but have him and isaac

• JSteele

I think this is a Kris Dunn breakout spot for the early slate. He’s in a bit of a slump in his mid range game but he’s still being aggressive with the ball and should be able to hit those mid range shots on this Cavs D. He’s $6100 but has shown he has massive upside at that price.

• jess701

Morning guys hmmm interesting early slate but I like it!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).