2:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 230
    5:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 234
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Utah ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at LA Lakers ( 11 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ravensfan929

Has anybody got paid from the No/Mem and Hou/Phi showdowns on dk?

• scott33

Tripled up with Ingles & DJA. Too bad I only bet a few bucks

• Calicapo

Got massacred these last seven days.

Keep getting 5 good plays and dudding the rest.

• JayAche

@Calicapo said...

Got massacred these last seven days.

Keep getting 5 good plays and dudding the rest.

I’m on about a 2 week dudder train…
    Average Cash line was 260. I hit 245 in 3.. my 4th was NOWHERE CLOSE.
    Think I was on the outside lookin in again.

• cpp214

Wow, cashed on Yahoo in the $10 tourney with this garbage ass lineup: Conley/Ross/Russell/Kurucs/Randle/Prince/Vuc/Fox

Freaking Fox/Prince/Kurucs, smh…

• chronoxiong

The SF position on Yahoo is so ayds. Today’s MLK slate was a perfect example of it. We had Durant as the top option followed by Kuzma. I saw a blowout in this game so I faded both guys. From there, Tatum was the next guy followed by Ingles. Tatum’s log has been depressing and Ingles was a fade with Rubio possibly playing. So you had a dart throw position with all the players to pick from below those guys. And it turns out that you needed Bembry or Johnathan Isaac to get a big leg up on the field is depressing for me to take in. Who did I picked? I picked Bembry’s teammate Prince and he killed me badly. I knew I should have just picked Gerald Green and used that salary to upgrade someone else. But I liked the rest of my lineup. So tonight was a loss with me only winning a few games and lost the rest. I also had Jarrett Allen. It’s only fititng that the time I finally play him, is the night he finally busts.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #24

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

The SF position on Yahoo is so ayds. Today’s MLK slate was a perfect example of it. We had Durant as the top option followed by Kuzma. I saw a blowout in this game so I faded both guys. From there, Tatum was the next guy followed by Ingles. Tatum’s log has been depressing and Ingles was a fade with Rubio possibly playing. So you had a dart throw position with all the players to pick from below those guys. And it turns out that you needed Bembry or Johnathan Isaac to get a big leg up on the field is depressing for me to take in. Who did I picked? I picked Bembry’s teammate Prince and he killed me badly. I knew I should have just picked Gerald Green and used that salary to upgrade someone else. But I liked the rest of my lineup. So tonight was a loss with me only winning a few games and lost the rest. I also had Jarrett Allen. It’s only fititng that the time I finally play him, is the night he finally busts.

I think most people were on Issac, and he was a pretty safe “value” pick (only $13), and he was rather highly owned… around 30% in the contests I entered.

• chronoxiong

@sasmallen said...

I think most people were on Issac, and he was a pretty safe “value” pick (only $13), and he was rather highly owned… around 30% in the contests I entered.

I noticed he was decently owned. But the reason why I couldn’t trust him was because he hasn’t done anything noteworthy when he gets more minutes. In fact, if it wasn’t for his two blocks and one steal, he would have barely hit value. That’s 9 fdp to inflate his score. His teammate Johnathan Simmons was helped by 2 steals and a block. Without those points, you would have looked like a fool to play him. In hindsight, I should have locked in Isaac due to the match up with the pathetic Hawks. But no way can you predict two blocks and a steal. No one predicted Kyrie Irving getting 8 steals against the Heat right? That’s 24 fdp. Jesus christ.

• JayAche

@chronoxiong said...

I noticed he was decently owned. But the reason why I couldn’t trust him was because he hasn’t done anything noteworthy when he gets more minutes. In fact, if it wasn’t for his two blocks and one steal, he would have barely hit value. That’s 9 fdp to inflate his score. His teammate Johnathan Simmons was helped by 2 steals and a block. Without those points, you would have looked like a fool to play him. In hindsight, I should have locked in Isaac due to the match up with the pathetic Hawks. But no way can you predict two blocks and a steal. No one predicted Kyrie Irving getting 8 steals against the Heat right? That’s 24 fdp. Jesus christ.

That’s how I felt about the late slate… I stayed off Nurkic because of the last meeting vs Gobert. Gobert owned him…

Tonight Nurkic went off for 7 Steals/Blocks

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #24

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

At $13, I was only looking for 20-25pts so he felt safe to me. Plus, if I remember correctly he does get quite a few steals/blocks. That’s why I like him for Yahoo.

• chronoxiong

@sasmallen said...

At $13, I was only looking for 20-25pts so he felt safe to me. Plus, if I remember correctly he does get quite a few steals/blocks. That’s why I like him for Yahoo.

True. I should have locked him in after the Aaron Gordon news. I saw it. Just didn’t make the change. But since I liked the rest of my lineup, there wasn’t anything I could/would have done. Except change Jarrett Allen into someone else. That was it. Sucks but it is what it is. Happy to those who won tonight.

• gaelicgirl

@cjs5555 said...

klay just outscored harden in 3 quarters

• Smallchimp

Somehow every DvP-based match-up was the opposite of what was expected and all of my plays sucked and I still profited $9. Not sure how I even got over the cash line with the whiffs I had, but I’ll take it!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler