NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

@Seyedaed said...

if it’s national tv then what channel can i watch it on? i have direct tv.

sorry, I made a mistake

it’s on NBA TV

Iā€™m watching on a stream 6stream.xyz/video/la-clippers-vs-dallas-mavericks/

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Seyedaed said...

if it’s national tv then what channel can i watch it on? i have direct tv.

• Seyedaed

Thanks I dont’ get NBA tv. Man what a waste of money nba league pass is.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Seyedaed said...

Thanks I dont’ get NBA tv. Man what a waste of money nba league pass is.

http://nba-streams.xyz/

• Pick1979

Boban gonna see some run at a good price next few games

• Seyedaed

@Sleazygreazy said...

http://nba-streams.xyz/

what is this

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Seyedaed said...

what is this

You can lead a horse to water…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pick1979 said...

Boban gonna see some run at a good price next few games

Not on DK and their aggressive pricing. He will probably be 6k next slate lol

• land_of_the_lock

Congrats if you played boban. Good job.

• Seyedaed

@Sleazygreazy said...

You can lead a horse to water…

yea. but isn’t this illegal or going to give computer a virus?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Seyedaed said...

The best things in life usually are illegal and involve contracting a virus from time to time.

• damionismyname

@Seyedaed said...

well its not sanctioned streaming, secondly….no, should be cool just some annoying popups.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Seyedaed said...

Super illegal, like my arrest in 2001 for downloading too much Blink 182 on Limewire and Napster

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

The best things in life usually are illegal and involve contracting a virus from time to time.

LOL

But on a serious note, how do you feel about the Pacers tomorrow, PHX bleeding fpts, Holiday out could potentially un-muddy the minutes situation at least a tiny bit. But they suck on the road. I’m doing 50 entries in the FD lottery tomorrow and would appreciate it if you’d give me a one word response to: Should I stack the sht out of the Pacers?

• Trevor2414

“If only I took Shamet instead of Seth Curry
    -majority of us who played tonight

I wouldve had my 3 lineups in the money in multiple 100 player games……just had 100% exposure to Curry of course šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ

• Trevor2414

I would say Boban, but no one could’ve predicted Powell going down. If he doesnt get injured, who knows how long Boban would play. But DAMN Shamet wouldve been nice.
    Instead I went with:
    C: Kawhi
    S: Luka
    P: Jeff Green
    Shares of Harrell, William’s, Hardaway
    100% exposure to Curry šŸ™ƒ

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

LOL

But on a serious note, how do you feel about the Pacers tomorrow, PHX bleeding fpts, Holiday out could potentially un-muddy the minutes situation at least a tiny bit. But they suck on the road. I’m doing 50 entries in the FD lottery tomorrow and would appreciate it if you’d give me a one word response to: Should I stack the sht out of the Pacers?

I don’t know for sure. I haven’t really dove in, but I get the concept. You also have the Nuggets against the Rockets and Murray and Millsap are OUT and Harris is doubtful.

• Danielv22

Is anyone elses DK mobile app way off on scoring?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Trevor2414 said...

I would say Boban, but no one could’ve predicted Powell going down. If he doesnt get injured, who knows how long Boban would play. But DAMN Shamet wouldve been nice.
    Instead I went with:
    C: Kawhi
    S: Luka
    P: Jeff Green
    Shares of Harrell, William’s, Hardaway
    100% exposure to Curry šŸ™ƒ

Pretty tough to cash tonight with Jeff Green. Contrarian for sure.

But really, this “slate” was what we thought it was, Leonard/Doncic (difference was negligible) and Lou. Pick the right two at UTIL and you’re golden

• Danielv22

@Danielv22 said...

Is anyone elses DK mobile app way off on scoring?

Nm figured it out.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know for sure. I haven’t really dove in, but I get the concept. You also have the Nuggets against the Rockets and Murray and Millsap are OUT and Harris is doubtful.

And the Kings who I think are incredibly underpriced on FD. Bagley has to be heavily owned and you have Bjelica sitting just above as a good lesser owned option as well. I really like tomorrow’s slate, and I don’t get excited about anything, ever.

• telestraightshooter

@telestraightshooter said...

LaC radio call said Bev has sore groin & is out!

My 50/50 LUs should be ok since I have sweet Lou

I finished 21st out of 919 in single entry $5 doubleUp – ….top 2.29%
    same LU in GGP was 1,382 of 47,562…. top 2.9%… paid $3.85 for $1

Captain Klaw
    Luca
    Lou
    Laundry
    patBev
    Brunson burner

having 85% the Clipper guard production covered patBev’s tap-out @ half

• Trevor2414

@Sleazygreazy said...

Pretty tough to cash tonight with Jeff Green. Contrarian for sure.

But really, this “slate” was what we thought it was, Leonard/Doncic (difference was negligible) and Lou. Pick the right two at UTIL and you’re golden

I was the only one who went with Green as Pro. Definately went with being contrarian. (I felt like even out of 100 players, there was gonna be multiple ties). Oh what could’ve been…….

• superstars92

@Sleazygreazy said...

I would think if Beverly is out tomorrow, that would increase the chances slightly of PG playing, not that I know what those chances were prior to the injury. 33% to 45%? I think I saw something from Doc earlier that said “he’d play on the road trip”

Just play the guy with two girlfriends.

• superstars92

Tomrorow’s slate is loaded.

Real Deal Bradley Beal.

That is all.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).