Comments

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -.5 ) at Milwaukee ( .5 ) — T: 228.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) — T: 217
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( ) at Golden State ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Wow Mitchell.. crazy points here. Had a good amount and not nearly enough.

• feezyg

Id take Kyrie over anybody on that list. I also feel like outside of jrue and kyrie the entire list is trash…well not mitchell but zion gobert siakim all overhyped giannis too garbage…

• jdtrey

@feezyg said...

Id take Kyrie over anybody on that list. I also feel like outside of jrue and kyrie the entire list is trash…well not mitchell but zion gobert siakim all overhyped giannis too garbage…

You can have him lmao.. you’d have a team that goes nowhere fast and you’d constantly be fining your best player for not showing up whenever he chooses. If Kyrie had a half a brain, he’d be a pretty damn good player but I think he’s sniffed a little too much sage at this point.

• captainwacky

Yeah, Kyrie is absolutely not as good as most people think, despite almost being good enough at offense to overcome all his idiocy and on-court imbalance. His offensive skills are impeccable, but he’s literally all sizzle no steak on the court, and it’s been long enough that we can discount him being viable as a piece of a cohesive team.

He got extremely lucky to end up with Lebron so he doesn’t just look like 2020 Stephon Marbury.

• captainwacky

Also I get that Giannis might not be considered the best player in the league by some people, but if you think he’s overhyped garbage, I don’t know what to tell you, because ya know… you don’t get basketball.

• callmetouch

Remind me to never play nba ever again especially 4th quarter slates.

• jdtrey

@callmetouch said...

Remind me to never play nba ever again especially 4th quarter slates.

Do you need to be reminded daily or will once a week suffice?
    Just trying to get out ahead of it here.. don’t want to fail you.

• Oregon97232

I put 4 entries into the showdown in the NO/Utah game not expecting much and got 1st place. I’m shocked!

• RipCityRings

Struck out again on my only DK entry but smashed on FD. Cashed 3/4 in the Clutch with the best at 331. Shout out to Nerlens with 5 bleals, I knew GS was bad vs center but damn…

• Yeoman

Remind me never to not play. I hated the slate and probably would have taken the night off if I wasn’t chasing the ironman, and it wound up one of my best nba results ever (33rd in the And-One if there aren’t any corrections).

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Also I get that Giannis might not be considered the best player in the league by some people, but if you think he’s overhyped garbage, I don’t know what to tell you, because ya know… you don’t get basketball.

he’s still overrated imo….too predictable and has no control or finesse in his game. just athletic and big. 3 offensive fouls tonight doing the same thing over and over.

• Yeoman

@captainwacky said...

then everyone else not named Kyrie Irving, who might as well be Colin Sexton.

That made me smile, after watching Sexton drop 20 on Kyrie in a little under four minutes last night.

• captainwacky

@damionismyname said...

he’s still overrated imo….too predictable and has no control or finesse in his game. just athletic and big. 3 offensive fouls tonight doing the same thing over and over.

I think Giannis is absolutely outrageous, but he certainly has his flaws holding him back from being the absolute best player in the league (and I don’t find it offensive when people don’t think he’s the end all be all currently. He’s not like… Kyrie Irving or something). That said, he is a monster on defense, and essentially Point Guard Shaq. He has tons of control, not so much the finesse part. He hasn’t shown up when it counts most yet, so we’ll have to see how that progresses, but he just does things to the game that almost no one else does. I won’t disrespect LeBron by saying no one else, because LeBron is literally the “no one else” guy.

• miggs6876

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, Kyrie is absolutely not as good as most people think, despite almost being good enough at offense to overcome all his idiocy and on-court imbalance. His offensive skills are impeccable, but he’s literally all sizzle no steak on the court, and it’s been long enough that we can discount him being viable as a piece of a cohesive team.

He got extremely lucky to end up with Lebron so he doesn’t just look like 2020 Stephon Marbury.

I hear you but without Kyrie LeBron wouldn’t have that ring. Kyrie is elite when he’s focused. Big time clutch player. Lebron keep Kyrie focused and happy so you saw an elite Kyrie. Unfortunately, over the years Kyrie has a not of baggage.

• miggs6876

@captainwacky said...

I think Giannis is absolutely outrageous, but he certainly has his flaws holding him back from being the absolute best player in the league (and I don’t find it offensive when people don’t think he’s the end all be all currently. He’s not like… Kyrie Irving or something). That said, he is a monster on defense, and essentially Point Guard Shaq. He has tons of control, not so much the finesse part. He hasn’t shown up when it counts most yet, so we’ll have to see how that progresses, but he just does things to the game that almost no one else does. I won’t disrespect LeBron by saying no one else, because LeBron is literally the “no one else” guy.

No doubt his size and athleticism is off the charts. This alone makes him elite. I’m not a huge fan of his game but he would be one of my top picks if I was starting a team. He is still young and can get better. My biggest issue is that he just can’t seem to carry his team to victory in the big moments.

• mbunner23

I love seeing Jrue get some credit. Dude is a baller, and for some reason nobody talks about him. Give me him over Kyrie any day. He is a bulldog on the defensive end, something Kyrie doesn’t do. He’s also excellent offensively and lets the game come to him and doesn’t take bad shots (something Kyrie does do). Most underrated player in the league, definitely around that 20th ranked mark.

• BigRay

@Yeoman said...

Remind me never to not play. I hated the slate and probably would have taken the night off if I wasn’t chasing the ironman, and it wound up one of my best nba results ever (33rd in the And-One if there aren’t any corrections).

I was right there with you. I hit 80th in the And-One and got a free milly ticket as well. with my 299.5. bitter about that half point.

• gaelicgirl

@866 said...

Not a Dray-Day.. had almost 100%, ejected. So annoyed. No reason for two Technicals in a half. Drafts are Dust now.

Literally no reason for the second one

It was a “mistake” by the ref that probably cost them the game

The officiating overall was an abomination – 80 free throws! – that ruined any flow,
    it was just constant whistles. And I’m still pissed off about the ejection that shouldn’t have happened.

Another dead night.. had the 3 cheapie chalks [Cous Gaff Powell] together & still not gonna win anything.. Harden duds.. Dipo Duds. Hard to believe. Doncic great but paired w Harden. Dead.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).