7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 189
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -14.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Stickman731

@bmckane said...

Afflalo could be nice play at $5100 on DK. Don’t think tonight will the night Reddick and Crawford start playing defense. Reddick 109.5 D-rt, Crawford 109.9 D-rt( points allowed by player per 100 possessions) Same could be said the other way as Afflalo D-rt is 111.6 and Reddick/Crawford love to shoot it

I think CP3 will guard Affalo, but the high advantage of Affalo has could outweigh CP3 defense and steals.

• JHols1nger

With Whiteside/Mcroberts/Anderson out who’s gonna get the minutes outside of Bosh in the front court, Amare?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@JHols1nger said...

With Whiteside/Mcroberts/Anderson out who’s gonna get the minutes outside of Bosh in the front court, Amare?

Probably but I’d be careful before going overboard with exposure to him. He’s only played more than 20 minutes once this season and I imagine he won’t top 25 minutes tonight. Stokes/Haslem could get some run as well.

• Capone1233

@fathalpert said...

Gerald Green has been awful. Even if they give him a ton of minutes I don’t know how much he can produce.

All the more reason to throw him into one lineup. He may go off, you never know.

• zpa1989

anyone else on kelly o tonight? he keeps finding his way into my LU’s. could be a chalk pic tho. i like monroe’s matchup but he rarely does a 40 burger for 7700 on FD thats not great value. gobert against the knicks? maybe even jonas with no whiteside?

• frugal

Looks like Dirk’s gonna play. Takes some shine off parsons.

• johnkro

Wizards-Jazz has been postponed

• Thejamal

@whodat2 said...

Winslow is jumping really high and playing great defense. But he is far from 1fp per minute by his game logs.

With no Deng, Winslow is going to get all the minutes he can handle and he gets a slight usage bump with their entire team out. Can’t ask much more from a punt.

• Chief1Champion

@JHols1nger said...

Gotta be amare or they go small

• Nasanji

@Brandon684 said...

IT2 and Kemba in GPP?

I’m looking at the same combo. My concerns are that IT’s only averaged 27 pts in 2 games vs CHI this year and the game’s 193 total. CHA is projected to score 94.5 pts, 15th lowest total out of 18 on tonight’s slate. I’m thinking it might be a Curry/”(player-popup)Joe Young”:/players/joseph-young-18916 kind of night.

• bmckane

@Stickman731 said...

I think CP3 will guard Affalo, but the high advantage of Affalo has could outweigh CP3 defense and steals

That’s a great point. Would leave Reddick guarding Calderon. Still thinking Afflalo can get it done though

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@johnkro said...

Wizards-Jazz has been postponed

For tomorrow yes. They don’t play tonight anyway.

• Sizmik

@frugal said...

Looks like Dirk’s gonna play. Takes some shine off parsons.

big time, Parsons goes off without Dirk….kills his upside and basically eliminates him from my games

• nrgreve

Winslow will be in almost all my LUs now. Boban and Kaminsky in some and Bobby Portis in a couple. Curry Harden and Melo are my favorite stars for tonight.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@johnkro said...

Justise Winslow should see 30 minutes tonight with Deng + Whiteside out

Could? They have no choice but to play them. I’m on TJ and JW as I think coach might just say go play 40 minutes youngsters.

• WestCrook1

Aboard the Tyler Johnson train again

• TheRealJosh5

I do have a LU with Winslow in, hopefully tonight he’ll fill the stat sheet unlike most nights when he gets minutes but with just Bosh to score someone has to help out.

• jgarner69

anyone looking at a lowry/derozan stack? could be sneaky since most people will assume blowout?

• wystateofmind

The question I am asking myself is, why wouldn’t I roster Harden?

• staarchyld

I know its a reach but the Monta vs Curry(GSW) subplot interests me….Monta was their guy a few years back until curry came on the scene…. I mean the dude has the GSW logo tatted on him….with Hill out, I see him going nuts…..

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brandon684 said...

IT2/Kemba stack anyone?

Nah. Kemba can be pretty bad away. Too expensive.

IT2 is also too expensive. He needs 42.5 on fanduel to hit 5X value. He hasn’t hit 40 in his last 5 games.

• landos

Will Tyler get into foul trouble? That’s the only thing I see stopping him from value.
    Otherwise I like Lin for value.

• Nasanji

@wystateofmind said...

The question I am asking myself is, why wouldn’t I roster Harden?

We got a nice taste of what happens when Dwight isn’t on the floor and that was against a fairly stout Detroit defense. Oh my.

• tim51278

Any Boston fans in here? Debating Sullinger or Olynyk @ Center on DK. Both are 5k. Chi weak vs C

• bangthedrummond

Josh Smith to the Rockets. Does he play tonight? Would throw a curve at my lineup since he’s projected to be their starter going forward.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).