7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 189
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -14.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• baseballislife93

@bangthedrummond said...

Josh Smith to the Rockets. Does he play tonight? Would throw a curve at my lineup since he’s projected to be their starter going forward.

no he not playing tonite

• Nasanji

@staarchyld said...

I know its a reach but the Monta vs Curry(GSW) subplot interests me….Monta was their guy a few years back until curry came on the scene…. I mean the dude has the GSW logo tatted on him….with Hill out, I see him going nuts…..

That’s a decent narrative. I like the Draymond with a chip on his shoulder for all-star starting snub, better – if you believe in that sort of thing.

• Storm

G Robinson III at the tourney punt?

• Capone1233

@tim51278 said...

Any Boston fans in here? Debating Sullinger or Olynyk @ Center on DK. Both are 5k. Chi weak vs C

I think Olynyk is the better play here.

• lionssuck

@Nasanji said...

That’s a decent narrative. I like the Draymond with a chip on his shoulder for all-star starting snub, better – if you believe in that sort of thing.

I like Glenn Robinson trying to cover Klay

• cjk3314

@tim51278 said...

Any Boston fans in here? Debating Sullinger or Olynyk @ Center on DK. Both are 5k. Chi weak vs C

Tough to say… Olynyk is shooting lights out but Sully can get you that double-double. Because Olynyk usually gets more burn and can catch fire from 3 range I’d say Olynyk is safer

• baseballislife93

Joe Young Chris Bosh and Hawes or Gerald Green Kaminsky and Gobert

• kmart35

I love the bucks starters minus MCW tonight.. .Might stack them all with no Howard to slow them down

• thejman04

why does fan duel have so many position differences? I go look at depth charts and half of these guys are in the wrong place…why?

• Nasanji

For what it’s worth, FantasyLabs projects 63.5 for the Bosh trio and 74.4 for the Gobert one.

• baseballislife93

@Nasanji said...

For what it’s worth, FantasyLabs projects 63.5 for the Bosh trio and 74.4 for the Gobert one.

feel like Gobert one has much more potential, but i really wanna play Bosh today

• goblue84

Does anyone have any feel as to how minutes will split between Hawes and Kaminsky? I have both Hawes and Boban in as punts at UTIL but really want to get Pau in there; especially if Buckets doesn’t play tonight.

• lionssuck

@goblue84 said...

Does anyone have any feel as to how minutes will split between Hawes and Kaminsky? I have both Hawes and Boban in as punts at UTIL but really want to get Pau in there; especially if Buckets doesn’t play tonight.

Butler is probable

• IronMonkey415

Remember that magical day last year when Miami rested all their starter and brought in the backup and almost all of them drop 30+ FPS?

Won’t happen again tonight..LOL

• johnkro

@slpanthers24 said...

For tomorrow yes. They don’t play tonight anyway.

Would have been the second night of a back to back for Utah

• legitlegit

• Tnqscarface

hawes or boban?

• Capone1233

Lin will be 75% owned tonight.

• Bellest

@legitlegit said...

the Celtics sixers gsme got postponed to tommorow

Wasn’t that a Saturday game that got postponed till Sunday?

• baseballislife93

@Capone1233 said...

Lin will be 75% owned tonight.

- that by 70

• BSmoove15

@baseballislife93 said...

- that by 70

Lol exactly.

• vacaylife

hawes or boban?

• baseballislife93

@vacaylife said...

hawes or boban?

Hawes is safer option, should see close to 30 min
    have to hope for a spur blow out for boban

• nrgreve

@baseballislife93 said...

Hawes is safer option, should see close to 30 min
    have to hope for a spur blow out for boban

He got mins in 1st quarter last night

• Capone1233

I have way too much Marcus Thornton. Just have a feeling he puts up 30 tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).