Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -13 ) at Orlando ( 13 ) —- T: 223.5
    3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    6:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at Toronto ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Minnesota ( -4.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

Fading Jokic worked! Also Waiters balled for me.

• Ty127

In the early should I fade curry and klay?

• jecarl2

Is DK going to offer an ALL Day slate today? Breaking a 4 games slate up into two is stupid as hell

• ehylton

@Ty127 said...

In the early should I fade curry and klay?

I’m fading Curry not Klay

• Ty127

Why d Powell rated so high?

• Vanco

Literally nauseus right now. Switched out Kawhi for Jimmy last second. Finished DK 334.5 Those 19 points I gave away are the difference between a little bit of money and all the money. Gonna go cry now.

• 7klub06

@jecarl2 said...

Is DK going to offer an ALL Day slate today? Breaking a 4 games slate up into two is stupid as hell

Nope smh

• 7klub06

Smh why the Afternoon slate on DK offer more money contests. Smh

• queensfinest

ibaka, dirk or gordon?

• joeyhawk42

• tristanwolf

I like dirk. Lower % after the stinker. Good bounce back spot.

• Njsum1

@jecarl2 said...

I don’t think it’s stupid at all, especially when lineups lock at contest start. Less chance of starting a late scratch, it’s actually pretty beneficial for the customer, as there is a 7 hour difference between the start of the first game and start of the last. There’s also only 4 games as its a weak day anyway for hoops, with more people paying attention to the NFL conference championships.

• 7klub06

@queensfinest said...

ibaka, dirk or gordon?

Heck I would play all them in a LU. Unless u tryna squeeze Durant/Curry/Green all in one LU

• 7klub06

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t think it’s stupid at all, especially when lineups lock at contest start. Less chance of starting a late scratch, it’s actually pretty beneficial for the customer, as there is a 7 hour difference between the start of the first game and start of the last. There’s also only 4 games as its a weak day anyway for hoops, with more people paying attention to the NFL conference championships.

After reading this. I agree

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Don’t know how you can fade curry, Durant and green on early slate. On two game slate you have to look at points vs dollar per points. If any or all get above 45 points and you don’t have them you are in a bad spot to cash. The odds are pretty good that two of the three will be the highest scorers in this slate.

• Sixersfan

Last night around 11 o’clock I checked my status for the late tourneys. I was tied for 1st with like 30 other people for 771 bucks. I was like Niiiiice! Then no later than 3 minutes I went from 1st to like 531. I was like WTF man! It’s crazy how fast these tourney spots fluctuate. I ended up winning 10 bucks. Hahaha

• barko15

I am playing much more money than usual today on the early slate GPP was thinking Devin Harris with the barea injury in order to fit Durant/curry/dray thoughts?

• DetroitLionBoy

Brandon Ingram a good play tonight? If deng comes back Ingram is benched?

• JustDFSin

@Cooper08 said...

Don’t know how you can fade curry, Durant and green on early slate. On two game slate you have to look at points vs dollar per points. If any or all get above 45 points and you don’t have them you are in a bad spot to cash. The odds are pretty good that two of the three will be the highest scorers in this slate.

Not necessarily. The goal is to hit 6x value and there are plenty of players playing in the La Dallas game that can hit for value. D Williams Dirk Lou Will Clarkson. So u don’t have to play all 3.

• Tramatized187

FINALLY…I won something, not much to some of you but man, I’m happier than a ______in a ______! (Fill in the blanks as you wish).

• 7klub06

@Sixersfan said...

Last night around 11 o’clock I checked my status for the late tourneys. I was tied for 1st with like 30 other people for 771 bucks. I was like Niiiiice! Then no later than 3 minutes I went from 1st to like 531. I was like WTF man! It’s crazy how fast these tourney spots fluctuate. I ended up winning 10 bucks. Hahaha

I hate that ish. I was in a turbo slate sitting good at 3rd to win a quick $65, next thing I was in 107th smh at the end

• pimpfist1

Durant/Curry2/”(player-popup)Jeff Green”:/players/jeff-green-1314
    Gordon/Barnes/Elf. Cash…
    Looking at it this way I like the second…

• joker99

Can you fade Bledsoe and Booker in the main slate on FD? Thanks

• sddalby

anyone worried about GS playing what is essentially a 9am game for them?

• Stickman731

@joker99 said...

Can you fade Bledsoe and Booker in the main slate on FD? Thanks

I actually think Bledsoe is a MUST play in cash. Booker maybe for GPP.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.