7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at New Orleans ( -6.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GGee87

@TeamTarek said...

SLEPPER OF THE DAY: MARCUS GEORGES-HUNT … thank me later

Marcus is my boy. Georgia Tech grad. Gave us his all for 4 years. He’s a great all around player… He’s just not GREAT at anything. Can finish at the rim and can play solid D. Those are the only 2 NBA starter qualities as I remember. I’m sure he has improved and I hope he has a killer game tonight. I’m running him out there with Bjelica and we’ll see how it goes.

• mattspot10

Just changed around my whole lineup for DK cash. Was stacking MIL but with the news of J. Kidd being let go, there’s no telling what the state of mind will be there. Too much risk for me. I’m fading them all now. Just my two cents. Good luck tonight everyone!

• 7klub06

Well most the Questionable Grizzlies players went through shoot around. Just need that news to drop

• miggs6876

@mattspot10 said...

Just changed around my whole lineup for DK cash. Was stacking MIL but with the news of J. Kidd being let go, there’s no telling what the state of mind will be there. Too much risk for me. I’m fading them all now. Just my two cents. Good luck tonight everyone!

I hear you. However, the team might respond in a positive way too. I’m only playing Middleton.

• worldsgreatest13

Ellington $4800, Winslow $3600, JRich $6300

Rank em boys

• TruHawks

Who’s the best player available under 4.5k? (Already have Bjelica)

• mambaland

i may jump on monroe if coach has the balls to play him

• Petergunz82

@worldsgreatest13 said...

Ellington $4800, Winslow $3600, JRich $6300

Rank em boys

JRich, Ellington, Winslow

I wouldn’t imagine playing 3 pt dependent Ellington when J Rich is 1k more on DK

• BawseGeller

Anyone like Jrue as a swerve off Middleton? Esp with the Kidd news and projected o/u in CHI-NO?

• Njsum1

@elementasrat said...

You can cash taking a zero. Don’t imply that he’s the reason why you cashed when he’s put up like 30 dk Pts in his last three games.

Rubio is the worst player in the NBA. Good luck playing him for the 4th time in a row!

I’ve read a bunch of your posts throughout the season. It seems your very knowledgeable when it comes to pro hoops. Yet as @mopedjones mentioned, I’ve often seen you dismiss good DFS plays, cause you don’t like the player. IMO being a scout will do you more harm then good in DFS. Just some friendly advice.

Not saying to go all in on Rubio, or even play him at all tonight. yet he’s been playing well with Gobert back and gets Jerian Grant defense in a pace up game for 5200. There are far worse plays on the slate, regardless if Rubio does well or sucks tonight. Good luck

• draggin49

I’m curious to see if Bledsoe drops another dud in a prime spot .

• aus1032

Monroe starting jesus now I have to play him

• Benf15harp

Play this guy –

• Matoshea

Jrue/Gobert or KAT/ Wiggins on FD?

• 7klub06

And there it is Monroe will start

• trinidon

Monroe starting

• meyerjc

Everyone going to be on Monroe now

• aus1032

is harden still on a minutes limit?

• ace_face

Early prediction for Monroe’s ownership in gpp’s?

• fanturds

I was on Dirk, but Monroe is the same price, and isn’t older than me

• TeamTarek

guys i swear i gonna kill this coach if he is going to use ALL 3 C TONIGHT and give monroe about 15mins xD

• jwayne1976

Monroe starting means a bump for all three Bucks (Bled, Midd, Brog) imo. Man, Middleton is such a hard fade, but it’s the right way to go in large field GPPs.

• kdsdawg

@aus1032 said...

is harden still on a minutes limit?

played 35 Saturday FWIW

• ghostfacekicker

@Njsum1 said...

I’ve read a bunch of your posts throughout the season. It seems your very knowledgeable when it comes to pro hoops. Yet as @mopedjones mentioned, I’ve often seen you dismiss good DFS plays, cause you don’t like the player. IMO being a scout will do you more harm then good in DFS. Just some friendly advice.

Not saying to go all in on Rubio, or even play him at all tonight. yet he’s been playing well with Gobert back and gets Jerian Grant defense in a pace up game for 5200. There are far worse plays on the slate, regardless if Rubio does well or sucks tonight. Good luck

Rubio is on my never play list. Awful DFS play. Not even for $3500 on a Utah one team stating PG only slate.

• BUFUu2

@Wooden_Bones said...

Kidd-Gilchrist ruled out, Treveon Graham will start.

That’s some useless news.

not really i think graham is just a decoy but helps out lamb a lot….. I could be wrong but I can see graham just starting for the first few mins then lamb comes and and tears shit up….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.