7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at New Orleans ( -6.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TeamTarek

@jwayne1976 said...

Man, Middleton is such a hard fade, but it’s the right way to go in large field GPPs.

wtf are u talkin about? HOW can it be the right way?

• draggin49

@jwayne1976 said...

Monroe starting means a bump for all three Bucks (Bled, Midd, Brog) imo. Man, Middleton is such a hard fade, but it’s the right way to go in large field GPPs.

I think it all depends on how much you think Middleton scores.If he goes off like last game you will need him regardless of his ownership. I think people fade way too often strictly due to ownership . Every night winning lineups have some high owned guys

• bbeast

@TeamTarek said...

yeah! eat your chalk foo! and like it.

• ghostfacekicker

If you’re playing Rubio or Monroe PM me for my Bitcoin address. That way you can send me your money directly and avoid the rake.

• jwayne1976

@TeamTarek said...

Gonna’ be too highly owned, and there’s a good enough chance he puts up 39 DK points or somesuch. He’s a lock in cash (which I don’t play) and small field, single entry GPPS, but I think he’s a good leverage fade in large field GPPs. He could definitely put up 65 DKP, but I’ll take the chance at 35% ownership that he has closer to a floor game (30-40 DKP) than a ceiling. It’s hard, but fading Tom Brady and Dion Lewis yesterday was hard, as well (I didn’t do it, I lost moneys).

• TeamTarek

@ghostfacekicker said...

If you’re playing Rubio or Monroe PM me for my Bitcoin address. That way you can send me your money directly and avoid the rake.

bro if u fade monroe then U should start to send out your money to our bitcoin address

• TicketRaven

Luwawu coming in hot tonight for DK GPP’s?

• SmokeyTheBear

@jwayne1976 said...

Gonna’ be too highly owned, and there’s a good enough chance he puts up 39 DK points or somesuch. He’s a lock in cash (which I don’t play) and small field, single entry GPPS, but I think he’s a good leverage fade in large field GPPs. He could definitely put up 65 DKP, but I’ll take the chance at 35% ownership that he has closer to a floor game (30-40 DKP) than a ceiling. It’s hard, but fading Tom Brady and Dion Lewis yesterday was hard, as well (I didn’t do it, I lost moneys).

Those scenarious are not even close to being the same

• TeamTarek

@SmokeyTheBear said...

y like really really not even close at all

• ASitar

@aus1032 said...

Monroe starting jesus now I have to play him

Good good. Now just need to know if Selden is getting minutes.

• jwayne1976

@SmokeyTheBear said...

Hard fades? Yes, exactly the same. Fading chalk is fading chalk my friend. Sometimes it’s the best way to go.

• bbeast

@ghostfacekicker said...

Would you play rubio in a FD Labs lineup that consisted of 1 player only, and Rubio was the only player in the pool? 1 person entry, guaranteed to win $1 million and you had the only voucher for the tournament?

• draggin49

Wonder if neck tat will flop tonight . Good price on dk , but Houston will probably smash Miami . Ryno isn’t some good defense though , but I’d think less rebounds for Johnson since ryno just camps on 3pt line a lot of the time

• moosedrool

@aus1032 said...

is harden still on a minutes limit?

10 point favorites as well…I don’t see more than 25 minutes tonight.

• draggin49

@jwayne1976 said...

Hard fades? Yes, exactly the same. Fading chalk is fading chalk my friend. Sometimes it’s the best way to go.

Brady was playing a top tier defense ,Middleton is playing the suns who are complete shit

• keephustlincuz

@TeamTarek said...

bro if u fade monroe then U should start to send out your money to our bitcoin address

Ohh thanks alot. Now I have to make a rubio monroe lineup.

• mr_papageorgio

Going 50% Monroe and have a feeling I’ll regret not having more.

• jwayne1976

@draggin49 said...

Brady was playing a top tier defense ,Middleton is playing the suns who are complete shit

NE had the highest TT on the slate by a mile, etc. etc. Anyways, it’s totally beside the point, as a tough fade is a tough fade, regardless of circumstance. I think Middleton is a good leverage fade in large field GPPs, that’s it. May or may not work out, if not there’s always tomorrow. GL all.

• moped_jones

Greg Monroe the free square now?

https://twitter.com/DailyNBAFantasy/status/955580612701650944

I was all in on Gobert, but this changes things.

• iron_tactics

@jwayne1976 said...

NE had the highest TT on the slate by a mile, etc. etc. Anyways, it’s totally beside the point, as a tough fade is a tough fade, regardless of circumstance. I think Middleton is a good leverage fade in large field GPPs, that’s it. May or may not work out, if not there’s always tomorrow. GL all.

There’s really no way to go wrong in a GPP. Players get the shits, leave the stadium, stadium leaks liquid through the court, butt bruises, look at the coach funny now not playing, violated team rules will play off the bench we told you after lock lol, I just wasn’t feeling it today, all kinds of things.

• draggin49

@moped_jones said...

How about favors ? ATL sucks vs PF/C right ?

• TicketRaven

B Bog
    Carter
    T Macca
    Graham
    Koufos

Good GPP’s?

• yanksfan1

Skal NOT starting

• TicketRaven

Vince-a-mania coming out tonight for Sac for 30+ DK Pts.

• keephustlincuz

@moped_jones said...

the nuts. he’s gonna go crazy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler