7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at New Orleans ( -6.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• keephustlincuz

@DC2380 said...

FYI – suns coach is making lineup change tonight

Monroe

• kps3205s

@TeamTarek said...

its his former team + last time suns played vs MIL they gave him alot of run ( if i remember correctly ) … so i guess there is a decent chance that they give monroe 25+ mins tonight but damn idk

FWIW. Alex Len didn’t play on 11/22 when Monroe played against them . Chandler was out on the 11/16, 17th and 19th but played on 11/22.

What scares me is since the last game vs the Bucks he has only appeared in 11 out of 27 games and 2 out of 8 games this month for 35 min, back end of a b2b and 3 minutes.

Not in my cards tonight.

• Petergunz82

@dame_face_420 said...

Gotta be Moose

How is he still 4700?

• TeamTarek

@kps3205s said...

FWIW. Alex Len didn’t play on 11/22 when Monroe played against them . Chandler was out on the 11/16, 17th and 19th but played on 11/22.

What scares me is since the last game vs the Bucks he has only appeared in 11 out of 27 games and 2 out of 8 games this month for 35 min, back end of a b2b and 3 minutes.

Not in my cards tonight.

y hes only playable if we get the news that he STARTS… i really hope we get it b4 lock

• KindGuy

@DC2380 said...

Damn. I really like Bender tonight.

• JPep2370

Anyone struggling with how many “value” plays to play tonight? Every time I adjust my core I land on 3 or 4 value guys that I’m not sold on yet feel my cores are going to produce. Today is one of this days where the value plays certainly could put you over the top if you hit on them. My problem is I want pieces of 3-4 games, not sure it’s doable. I think I need a break from looking at numbers today. I’ll revisit in an hour or two.

• iron_tactics

@DC2380 said...

Davon Reed was recalled yesterday, maybe the Suns are about to get weird.

• Njsum1

@Petergunz82 said...

How is he still 4700?

Cause he never plays…anyway I’ll gamble in a couple that it will be moose, considering old team, and that he destroyed them last time out.

• TrustinthePlan

@mikeblodgett24 said...

And C. Anthony?

I thought that was another C word that was banned from use in these threads…

• TeamTarek

@Njsum1 said...

Cause he never plays…anyway I’ll gamble in a coupe that it will be moose, considering old team, and that he destroyed them last time out.

and IF he plays 25+ mins his floor is like 30dk points so 4700 is pretty cheap :p

• ASitar

I think Olynyk is a top gpp play tonight. A guy that should hit the mid 20’s (DK), but has 9x upside in what will be a 3 point contest.

• jetsfan303

@yanksfan1 said...

Anyone on Skal tonight?

Skal, Skal, Skal, Skal…….no not playing him but couldn’t resist.

• Njsum1

@JPep2370 said...

Anyone struggling with how many “value” plays to play tonight? Every time I adjust my core I land on 3 or 4 value guys that I’m not sold on yet feel my cores are going to produce. Today is one of this days where the value plays certainly could put you over the top if you hit on them. My problem is I want pieces of 3-4 games, not sure it’s doable. I think I need a break from looking at numbers today. I’ll revisit in an hour or two.

There’s all types of value today…cheap value (the direct replacement) and value created by usage increases to the rest of the starting unit, when a high usage player is out. I’ve posted on this before, people often wrongfully equate cheap with value. I’m gonna mix and match all the value today and hope I hit the right combo.

• jtmoney541

Taj or Covington??

• DC2380

both dragic and tyler johnson are out

• gaelicgirl

Suns’ LU changes make me wonder about this game now…does Kidd play his starters in home blowouts or pull them? Maybe it would be safer to go with MIN or HOU starters.

• joshshafe

@jtmoney541 said...

Taj or Covington??

I love Covington at this price while Redick is out, but he plays better in pace up games and he is wildly inconsistent. Taj is much safer and is in a better position tonight.

• DC2380

bayless out

• yanksfan1

Lillard usually smashes against Denver

• mbunner23

Got my pool narrowed down to about 12 players.

• Wooden_Bones

Any thoughts on the center position tonight, outside of the obvious studs?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@Numberboy said...

If he repeats his triple double and goes for 61 again at 8700 it gets him to 6x. I’m willing to take that chance & fade him

52 is 6x and I love his chances of hitting that number. He scored 40 real points in this matchup earlier this year. Unless something crazy happens in this game he will see at least 38 minutes. Being that his minutes are more secure than anyone else on the slate (IMO); that is one tough fade.

• cfitz19

$6,400 left on DK for my forward positions. 4 options there that I really dont know who to choose from, im looking for 40-50 Dk points. Porter, Saric, Richardson, or Barton? They all have potential of hitting 50. Porter does it randomly, Saric could smash with all of the memphis injuris and gasol having to focus on Embid, Richardson with all of the Miami injuries but im not sure if this dude has ever came close to 50, and Barton just because barton can go off. I think im leaning more towards Saric, thoughts?

• dominicanpapi

@apeterson8809 said...

52 is 6x and I love his chances of hitting that number. He scored 40 real points in this matchup earlier this year. Unless something crazy happens in this game he will see at least 38 minutes. Being that his minutes are more secure than anyone else on the slate (IMO); that is one tough fade.

But I’ve seen you mention “ownership play.” Recency bias, no Giannis, good matchup, you’re probably looking at 30% ownership tonight. On a 9 game slate that’s pretty high.

• gaelicgirl

@apeterson8809 said...

Bledsoe?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).