Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

Can never go wrong with Russ on a 4 gamer.

Guys don’t forget to join the New Updated Week 5 of the Yahoo RG League:
    https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4129877

Get your spot now. New Payout Structure and more… Thanks.

• superjon

Holmes if he plays, and if not, pivot to Kleber.

• kps3205s

@DirkDigglerz said...

And let the debates begin in regards to “raw” points.

• monarch

Dame, Kawhi, Jordan

• monarch

Dont forget Evan Turnover. He is a dedicated RWB defender for the Blazers.

• superjon

@monarch said...

Dame, Kawhi, Jordan

No Dame, No Jordan.

Some Kawhi, but way more PG13

• jess701

hows towns westbrook patrick b. as a core sound?

• jess701

@jess701 said...

hows towns westbrook patrick b. as a core sound?

forget that? I like pg13 paired with westbrook and then a little WCS

• monarch

@superjon said...

No Dame, No Jordan.

Nah…PG is too expensive and has not had a ceiling game in over a month.

Jordan should get 18 plus boards and Dame will have to carry Blazers vs a Thunder team that forgot how to play perimeter defense.

• monarch

@jess701 said...

forget that? I like pg13 paired with westbrook and then a little WCS

WCS is a sneaky call.

• jess701

@monarch said...

WCS is a sneaky call.

ya then I noticed he played yesterday and did not do good on a spot he should of. Rose looks good might be a good pick.

• Smallchimp

Initial player pool is at 21 guys…nice and manageable. Gotta say, 5 am shifts at the gym are great for my preliminary research, I have everything started with plenty of time to go back to bed!

• monarch

@jess701 said...

ya then I noticed he played yesterday and did not do good on a spot he should of. Rose looks good might be a good pick.

I think that is the game to target. Everyone will be on a Raptors blowout but the Kings can play with them and the Raptors have coughed up some really big games to athletic centers plus he has been given a discount as has Bogey after yesterday’s 50 burger.

• Kmasonbx

@superjon said...

No Dame, No Jordan.

Why no Jordan? He’s smashed the Clippers twice already and the Clippers are awful vs. Centers, and with Harrell starting they may be even worse than usual.

• jess701

you can get bogdan who is on fire rose is also towns and pg13

• Smallchimp

@jess701 said...

WCS is a habitual offender of “good spot, bad performance,” it seems like every time a match up that points to him doing well comes up, he falls flat and hits the usual 5x-ish value that puts you behind the curve for that price range. I’d love to know the if statements are that point to him doing any better than his typical performance

• jess701

@Smallchimp said...

WCS is a habitual offender of “good spot, bad performance,” it seems like every time a match up that points to him doing well comes up, he falls flat and hits the usual 5x-ish value that puts you behind the curve for that price range. I’d love to know the if statements are that point to him doing any better than his typical performance

yes now you get the wheels turning here lol!

• jess701

only doing 1 lineup tonight… well gotta get some stuff done yet, will be back jack!

• superjon

@Kmasonbx said...

Why no Jordan? He’s smashed the Clippers twice already and the Clippers are awful vs. Centers, and with Harrell starting they may be even worse than usual.

Jordan is fine. KAT and Nurk are better

• ScofieldReturns

@DirkDigglerz said...

meh, he’s been really struggling lately and price hasn’t budged on FD…doubt i’ll pay 12.5k on him

• ScofieldReturns

@monarch said...

Nah…PG is too expensive and has not had a ceiling game in over a month.

so you’re saying he’s due…

• ScofieldReturns

@superjon said...

Holmes if he plays, and if not, pivot to Kleber.

DSJ is expected back, which means no kleiber starting. if holmes is out probably just gonna pivot to bender (is there no way to multi quote in 1 post?)

• monarch

@ScofieldReturns said...

so you’re saying he’s due…

Sure. I’ll be on the sidelines if that happens and try again tomorrow. Hes like 47 DK points each night. He is playing through an injury.

• Smallchimp

@superjon said...

Jordan is fine. KAT and Nurk are better

Is KAT about to chump on the Suns for the second time in 3 days? Is there anything that they could possibly do to limit him or is this just something they’ve gotta take?

KAT did steal 4 times and took 13 free throws, without that he’d be at 40. I can definitely see the free throws, but there’s gotta be some way that he may have a little risk built into his price tag.

• Kmasonbx

@Smallchimp said...

KAT did steal 4 times and took 13 free throws, without that he’d be at 40.

You think 0 FTs for KAT is ever an outcome against a team that can’t guard any center, let alone one of the best offensive centers in the NBA?

The only thing that stops KAT is Derrick Rose getting huge minutes again and not passing KAT the ball. KAT had 0 points in the 4th of that game because Rose shot every time he touched it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).