Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

@casper said...

Yea big time blow out could destroy all the chalk as well

Not sure which Raptors are you’re referring to as chalk, but they have to fill 48 minutes of basketball at 5 positions and are already down 3 rotation players.

• Idontknow

@Smallchimp said...

Where are you seeing this? BBM has SG vs TOR being the second harshest match-up for SG’s over every default time-range (season, month, 2 week, 1 week) besides SF against OKC. This is adjusted to true-position, meaning that it doesn’t go by DK/FD/etc. position labels

https://www.fantasypros.com/daily-fantasy/nba/fanduel-defense-vs-position.php

Filter last 15 > Sort by SG

• Benf15harp

@zpa1989 said...

will that asshole danny green hit 8 3’s again?

• FargoBison

@ghost3490 said...

Is Teague out? I’m assuming your confidence in Booker comes from that. Correct?

Teague is kind of hobbled just hasn’t looked the same since he rolled his ankle a few games ago, Rose isn’t exactly a 100% either. Both will play but are nothing to worry about defensively.

• frugal

@Smallchimp said...

Where are you seeing this? BBM has SG vs TOR being the second harshest match-up for SG’s over every default time-range (season, month, 2 week, 1 week) besides SF against OKC. This is adjusted to true-position, meaning that it doesn’t go by DK/FD/etc. position labels

I put my faith in BBM over all other DvP sources as they attempt to normalize player positions across all sites.

• travvis

I got us 1 more for the RG Yahoo weekly. We now need 7 https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/15683/overview

• vick325

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Welp, Shump out and Fox/Bjelica both questionable. That changes things…

Where are u seeing shump being out?

• Kmasonbx

@frugal said...

I put my faith in BBM over all other DvP sources as they attempt to normalize player positions across all sites.

Agreed, so glad I discovered that site. There are very rare occasions where I make adjustments but those come few and far between.

• Smallchimp

@frugal said...

That’s what I try to go by. Then beyond that, I try to see if a player breaks the mold against their opponent. I’m just not sure if Hield is poised for it. If someone has conflicting data beyond DvP, I’m open to hearing it

• Smallchimp

@vick325 said...

DK Live just sent the notification out

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@vick325 said...

“Shumpert is listed out for load management.”

• casper

Cant wait to play frank mason or yogi bogdan could take 20 shot’s

• BerkeleyBoss

@vick325 said...

Basketball Monster — also on Fantasy Labs NBA Twitter. I’d advise having a tab for one or both of those open at all times when making NBA lineups.

• Smallchimp

@Epignosis said...

The amount of times I’ve read “load management” today…

• casper

@Epignosis said...

That’s the new term for Rest

• frugal

@vick325 said...

Everywhere.

https://basketballmonster.com/playernews.aspx

• ASitar

Eff it. Going McCollum/Justin Jackson

• vick325

@Smallchimp said...

DK Live just sent the notification out

My bad. See it now. Thanks!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

The only load management I get at work is, “Here is more to your load. Now manage it.”

• frugal

@ASitar said...

Eff it. Going McCollum/Justin Jackson

think Jackson gets the start? I’ll have some shares too if so.

• underdawgs

Sweet Jesus, sweet Lou downgraded to a questionable

• jasondagreat17

Bogdan or Oubre… decisions decisions

• chrisbanas

For Cash I’m going with Warren instead of Oubre… that’s the right play right? He plays more minutes and has a better chance of going off and seems to be as consistent

• apatojay

@underdawgs said...

Lol he is such a rollercoaster. Guess I’m off and changing my entire lineup again lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@underdawgs said...

Where are you seeing this?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).