Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

Too easy on DK to fit in Bender, Jordan, and Towns.

• Jonas137

@frugal said...

I’m not 100% confident DSJ starts.

FantasyLabs NBA

Verified account

@FantasyLabsNBA
    15m15 minutes ago
    More
    Lineup note: Dennis Smith Jr. listed as probable starter Tuesday.

• frugal

Yuck…DSJ. Hopefully he’s been watching how Doncic has been playing wtihout him on the floor and can better understand his role. Looks like Kleber will play more limited minutes than he should in what would be a great matchup for him.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Yuck…DSJ. Hopefully he’s been watching how Doncic has been playing wtihout him on the floor and can better understand his role. Looks like Kleber will play more limited minutes than he should in what would be a great matchup for him.

I should have told you all to play Wes yesterday. He always kills it when back home.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Anyone with me on going under or Bender, but over on Acy on DK?

• NarrowJ

Bender will be sprinkled in lightly here.

Played 25 minutes earlier this year and scored 11 fp. Had a preseason game where he played 36 minutes and managed 21 fp.

As I said earlier, last season he burned me more times than I could count. Did not even bother to look at his game logs from last season because it made me want to

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone with me on going under or Bender, but over on Acy on DK?

like… waaaaay under. Bender is horrible, and I can’t imagine him figuring out KAT and co. more than they do him. I’m not sure about being way over on Acy, as I can see scenarios where they both get maimed (and by extension, so do the suns), but I definitely don’t want to be all over bender on DK. FD is less worrisome, as he can get dropped.

• Kmasonbx

@NarrowJ said...

Bender will be sprinkled in lightly here.

Played 25 minutes earlier this year and scored 11 fp. Had a preseason game where he played 36 minutes and managed 21 fp.

As I said earlier, last season he burned me more times than I could count. Did not even bother to look at his game logs from last season because it made me want to

For sure, he could easily play 30 minutes and do absolutely nothing. He could also play 3 minutes and pick up 2 fouls guarding KAT, come back in to start the 2nd and immediately pick up #3. There are certainly avenues for him to completely bust at high ownership. With that said he’ll likely make my cash lineups but I’ll be light in tournaments.

• Fading bender is gonna be the easiest way to get ahead on gpps tonight!

• captainwacky

@Kmasonbx said...

For sure, he could easily play 30 minutes and do absolutely nothing. He could also play 3 minutes and pick up 2 fouls guarding KAT, come back in to start the 2nd and immediately pick up #3. There are certainly avenues for him to completely bust at high ownership. With that said he’ll likely make my cash lineups but I’ll be light in tournaments.

This is the correct way to look at it. I know we all want to be super sharp and contrarian, but they also don’t have a lot of options and he can easily back his way into 30 FPS again. I’m playing him in cash, and if I was only making one gpp lineup, I would fade him. But if you’re making lots of them, don’t completely fade him, as that’s getting a little too cute on a short slate. But I’m still a strong advocate on the under.

• cbsharpe

Kawhi OUT

• Costamesa5

Klaw out Fire up FVV?

• tmarohl

Sounds like Spurs may be making a run at Tristan Thompson and Alex Burkes.

• kdsdawg

@Costamesa5 said...

Klaw out Fire up FVV?

fire up Lowry

• Hell no danny green cost me 100k saturday night i wont make that mistake again. Firing up Green!!!

• Kmasonbx

@kdsdawg said...

fire up Lowry

Fire up everybody wearing a Raptors uniform that will play 20+ minutes in a huge up pace matchup, lol.

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

FD is less worrisome, as he can get dropped

If he’s your drop score on FD, for GPP’s…IMO…you’re doing it wrong.

In Cash, if you play it, he can be your drop guy.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

If he’s your drop score on FD, IMO…your doing it wrong.

Explain please

• captainwacky

@Njsum1 said...

If he’s your drop score on FD, for GPP’s…IMO…you’re doing it wrong.

In Cash, if you play it, he can be your drop guy.

I also tend to agree here.. you can be more aggressive and contrarian without him, but he’s certainly ok as part of the equation here and there.

• tmarohl

Sounds like Teague may be questionable.

• Derekpagani

Bogey/Turner or Aminu/Turner?

• osuryanf

@tmarohl said...

Sounds like Spurs may be making a run at Tristan Thompson and Alex Burkes.

Don’t put anything into that rumor.. it was created by Sam Amico who’s a complete moron. He’s known on Cavs boards as the “Bullshit Whisperer.”

He literally just puts nonsense out there for exposure and is only remotely accurate about 1% of the time.

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

I also tend to agree here.. you can be more aggressive and contrarian without him, but he’s certainly ok as part of the equation here and there.

That’s not why

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

That’s not why

I figured you would say that playing Bender, allows you to play another minimum priced punt in a good situation, or possibly three.

• Agent47

Ibaka also gets a nice bump with Kawhi out and Lowry in.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.